Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Negative Reactions from (now ex!) Girlfriends (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Negative Reactions from (now ex!) Girlfriends
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever received negative reactions from girlfriends when you confessed your foot fetish to them? "You're a weido!," for example.
My girlfriend has been very accepting of my foot fetish, I'm happy to say.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh yeah I just tell them feets just like boobs what's the diffrence
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One girl told me she didn't like her feet before we even began dating. I still tried and only had luck when she was drunk for the most part. When she was drunk, she'd tell me she actually loves my foot rubs. When sober, later, she'd deny ever saying it. We didn't last.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of the girls I was with ever had a problem with it. Lucky me, I guess. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had some women that got freaked out and it ruined the relationship.

I think some women are really really uncomfortable and have this self-hatred towards their feet for whatever reason.

One woman told me I reminded her of this one creep who followed her around a grocery store, aisle by aisle and then walked up to her and said she had beautiful feet. She spoke about that as if he was sicker then a rapist.

Needless to say, she kept a big distance from me after that. [Cry]

Pity...she did have wonderful feet and always wore flip flops [Cry]

...but to leave this post on a happier note...I have had a few girlfriends that dug it...and did whatever I wanted to...sniff 'em, self-worship, whatever I wanted, they were more then turned on by my foot attention.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, I haven't had this problem.

I'm not looking forward to the possibility of having to deal with it, either.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed, quite often they are weirded out.

heck the last girl i was with about 3 days ago was looking at me strange and asking how long it was gonna take for me to cum. and in the middle of it she looked at me and said: "you have a foot fetish, huh?"

at the end when i made myself cum, she kept asking if i cummed cuz she wanted to be done and over with. i didn't answer at first, but she kept looking at my cock and accused me of cumming cuz she wanted to be done with my foot fetish... saying like: "yeah, you cummed"

heck, one time with a regular girlfriend of mine from like 2 years ago, she would use a synonym to describe my foot fetish by saying i was "complicated" LOL

she would say things to me like i need a "foot to get hard" and she would even talk to her friends on the phone and talk about me in 3rd person just using phrases like that to describe to her friends what she has to put up with.

many times she would talk like that while i was right there watching too. she basically thought i was a weirdo and she wasn't fond of it cuz she wanted to have normal sex with me.

and boy let me tellya, i would make her cum so much when we had normal sex so you can see why she put up with me so much despite my "complications" as she put it.

nonetheless we eventually broke up cuz this girl had way too much drama. plus i guess in the end we were incompatible.

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
One woman told me I reminded her of this one creep who followed her around a grocery store, aisle by aisle and then walked up to her and said she had beautiful feet. She spoke about that as if he was sicker then a rapist.

oh wow, that is very unfortunate for any foot man!

[ July 11, 2010, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep. been called wierd by some and by others I was the man. Just really depended on how open orclosed off the lady was. Funny thing though anyone who can get weirded out because someone finds someting on their body attractive has kinda missed the point anyway.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first girl that I ever got feet from made it clear she wasn't into it but we'd done everything and I made it seem like I just wanted to try something new.

After a while I started to get comfortable with just going for her feet without hesitation or feelings of awkwardness and I'd just grab her foot and start sucking her toes or licking her soles.

Until one evening that I'd planned out and wined and dined her, got back to my place and ripped off these sexy heels I'd thought she'd been teasing me with all night and went straight for some toe sucking. When she said in the most annoyed voice "you suck my toes too much". Too much? I thought, this has been a problem for some time and now she tells me? The foot action pretty much ended that night and the relationship shortly after that.

It was too bad because I'm really into sniffing and she had the most erotic scent to her feet that I've ever experienced on a woman.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've probably told 20 to 30 girls about my fetish now, and never once had a negative reaction. Now some were more into it than others, but all of them were willing to let me indulge in it. I think it makes a huge difference how you approach it with them. If you bring it up in a fun, playful way which is how I usually do it, I think that's the key. Whereas if you are creepy or aggressive about it, I can see that not going over so well.

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runn427
Board Regular
Member # 38948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runn427   Email runn427   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yooo MarkM1, nice avator pic...guess u into stockings hu??
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was like,DO YOU LIKE MY FEET??????????
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think some women are really really uncomfortable and have this self-hatred towards their feet for whatever reason.

...but to leave this post on a happier note...I have had a few girlfriends that dug it...and did whatever I wanted to...sniff 'em, self-worship, whatever I wanted, they were more then turned on by my foot attention.

She always wore flip-flops--but copped an attitude when you told her you're into feet? [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:

She always wore flip-flops--but copped an attitude when you told her you're into feet? [Cry]
It happens more than you think. Lots of girls wear flip-flops, and a good portion of them are disgusted by feet. I guess they just want to be comfortable.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
It happens more than you think. Lots of girls wear flip-flops, and a good portion of them are disgusted by feet. I guess they just want to be comfortable.

Totally and sadly agree Rider.

There are even women that will say they have a shoe fetish or even refer to it as a foot fetish...yet it isn't their feet getting worshiped or them worshiping another foot/shoe...it is just an obsession with buying shoes and hiding their own feet.

Guess when we are raised, it is humorous as kids to say 'stinky feet' or something degrading about feet and everyone accepts it...and some get locked into feet being forever ugly or discusting or some sort of curse.

Glad I only had a few bad rejections...and several really fantastic accpetions...but the bad ones really make you feel crummy and like you have a Scarlet Letter emblazed upon you!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links