Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Negative Reactions from (now ex!) Girlfriends (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Negative Reactions from (now ex!) Girlfriends
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
She always wore flip-flops--but copped an attitude when you told her you're into feet? [Cry]

Yeah Dougie...she took great care of her feet...soles super smooth...no dead skin or neglect...toes always well pedicured.

...and get this...I am a sole man...but her toes were so freakin sexy and just had this strong and powerful look about 'em...I really dug her toes.

Seems silly for her to put so much effort into making sure her feet were very beautiful, only to react in horror when someone dare says they are so.

We used to meet at the train station and walk 3-4 blocks to the office...well, after my admiration one day...she suddenly 'had to take a later train'

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
[QB] heck the last girl i was with about 3 days ago was looking at me strange and asking how long it was gonna take for me to cum. and in the middle of it she looked at me and said: "you have a foot fetish, huh?"

Tyler,

This is a flashback as well.

Met a woman who was just interested in going out for lunch or diner. Would talk about intimate things...we'd hold hands, and she liked when I kissed her hand when I left...saying it was 'old fashioned' but she liked it.

She always wore very comfortable shoes...like slippers and ugg type stuff...I only saw her heel and never sole or toes...arches.

So I was DYING to see what they looked like...so one time I casually offered to massage her feet.

She just goes "your foot fetish, aren't you?? that is a TOTAL TURNOFF"

Then went in to mention she had a boyfriend that would lick her feet and she was discusted by it.

Needless to say, after that those feet were secured well away in my presence and the relationship just melted.

...and all I just offered was to massage her feet...not in a creepy manner...just at a casual moment.

turned into a freak out!!

but I hate to leave negative feeling post...so I do want to mention how I met two women on Plenty of Fish who after some game playing about feet...were cool about it and were taking pics of their feet and one that I met loved the attention and told me she always thought her feet were beautiful...yet never had a man show any interest.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by runn427:
yooo MarkM1, nice avator pic...guess u into stockings hu??

Haha thanks man. Yeah I love stockings too!

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i will put it this way. i always put it out there before the 1st date. so that way i NEVER EVER get involved with someone who is against it.

if i already know they dont like it then i know not to take anything any further. i loose interest because it is a big part of me.

i dont wait until we get it moving and then spill it out because if they have a negative reaction then all the time i wasted and interested is gone.

so when i first tell them if they enjoy it then i know theres hope for a future.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Met a woman who was just interested in going out for lunch or diner. Would talk about intimate things...we'd hold hands, and she liked when I kissed her hand when I left...saying it was 'old fashioned' but she liked it.

She always wore very comfortable shoes...like slippers and ugg type stuff...I only saw her heel and never sole or toes...arches.

So I was DYING to see what they looked like...so one time I casually offered to massage her feet.

She just goes "your foot fetish, aren't you?? that is a TOTAL TURNOFF"

The thing is, most girls won't mind your foot fetish if they're really attracted to you.

Girls who say "You have a foot fetish? That's gross!" just want a reason to tell themselves that the relationship won't work because of your foot fetish. You guys need to man up and stop letting woman put you down like that.

When a women tells you that, you tell her that you care about the woman from head to toes. You tell her that she gets unlimited supply of the best foot massages in town and that she's missing out. If she's bitchy you call her out on not being open to something different, that she's too vanilla and boring, etc.

Notice how some people here never had a problem with their foot fetish, that's probably because they have good social skills, are confident and know how to attract girls. While others have let multiple women turn them down. It's not because of your fetish, it's because they're generally not attracted to you or that you're coming on too hard.

I've had a few negative reactions from the get-go and I can tell that the relation is going nowhere. Unlike Tyler D., I won't put up with women disrespecting me. I just say fuck it and move on to the next one, I don't waste time.

There's an ex that I met 3 years after we broke up, she told me that I was the best guy she's ever been with and that all the guys she's been with since we broke up were bad. She mentioned how she liked that I sucked her toes and was really intimate with her. That made my week.
I doubt that "me sucking her toes" was the main factor that made her fall in love with me... but when she weighed everything that made her feel great she psychologically felt that it was a factor even though it probably was a burden.

It's like with a girl that has trouble cumming during sex. I tell her to finger herself while I'm banging her. So inevitably she cums (she knows her body) and then she feels that I am the best sexual partner she had because other guys didn't make her cum. Even though that is not true, because she got "help" from herself! But psychologically, she connects that great orgasm to ME.

[ July 14, 2010, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had that weirdo comment or anything that bad. Mostly, they are surprised that I like their feet. I always attempted to make my fetish as a gain for them, as in foot massages any time they wanted. I'm 52, been in numerous relationships and marriages in my life and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a sucker for a 'good' foot rubbing.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links