Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your fantasy? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What's your fantasy?
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
getting a girl i know [idres] off while in hose sniffing and suck them and make her give me footjob.o [Jerkoff] ne time at bus she had flats and dangled her arch [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] just having one on her now
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nerdbuster
Board Regular
Member # 14341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nerdbuster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I’m really quite surprised by some of the responses here. I always thought most of the people on these forums were a pretty mature group – especially when it comes to sexual diversity. Glad to see some of you are.

To jamaicanfeet, you’d be surprised how many straight guys out there are into or least fantasized about another man’s cock.

Getting back to the fantasies. I guess I’m a total submissive and just want to give another person as much pleasure as possible – man or woman. The strange part is I only got this fantasy about a year ago.. prior to that I would have been one of those guys saying “Eewwww” after reading my OP. lol – funny how things change

Keep em coming guys…

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda like the giantess feet fantasy of being tiny and having her grab me up with her toes.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude....A Bi guy is into another man's cock...not a straight guy....I dont know who's fooling who...but if you're into another man's cock...You're not straight.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jamaicanfeet, no you didn't. no you didn't. 'snap snap'. To each his own my friend. If a guy wants to join the forum that likes his wife to jack off guys into his mouth, then its no business of ours. As long as the wife posts pics of her feet for the room to ogle over lol. Like I said in my first post; Look at the forum starters name!

[ July 19, 2010, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nerdbuster
Board Regular
Member # 14341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nerdbuster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don’t know what you’re insinuating by pointing to my name wvcple2003.

Anyway, haven’t any of you seen a good footjob clip of a juicy purple cock head poking out from a sexy pair of arches and just wished you could put your mouth down on that. I love the videos with two girls, where one girl is giving the footjob and the other is giving a blowjob--very rare unfortunately.

I’m sure there are some of you guys with some incredible fantasies..let’s hear them.

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No...I Haven't...And I NEVER will...

--------------------

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"insinuate"!! I did no such thing Nerd guy. I merrily pointed out situations that forums were made for. Lets take Wus forum for an example.

I sucked my wifes toes--Wus Forum
I sucked my wifes girlfriends toes--Wus Forum
I sucked a big purple cock that my wife was jerking with her feet--Not Wus Forums

Lets just leave the bisexual shit for another site my friend, unless your female, which your obiviously not!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you guys need to ease up on nerdbuster; i don't like to suck cock but I can appreciate a forum where people can be at ease with what turns them on and leave the judgmental bullshit behind in the real world. Who really cares? Don't like it? Then don't do it.

Personally, I've always fantasized about a group of girls, like 3 or so, letting me get down with their feet; lickin em, smellin em and what not. It would be so much fun to get a footjob by a bunch of girls at once.

I don't see this happening, but thats what fantasies are for.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have plenty of "fantasies", I have done many crazy things with girls I've been with, but I think the word fantasy itself entitles (to me) that it's something I would never engage in in normal circumstances.

My fantasy would be to have 2 or 3 girls force me to lick their feet. Maybe tie me up while I'm fully naked. See which one could shove her foot deeper in my mouth while foot-fucking my mouth and making me gag. Many foot-slaps to my face. Laugh at my boner. Make me lick between each toe and every part of their foot while verbally humiliating me!

The reason it's just a fantasy I would never act it out in real life is because I can't have a healthy relation with a girl who humiliates me. What if she goes around telling all her friends? She won't respect me and would probably cheat on me with other men because "she's in control". I don't like to get my ego hurt, so I am the one who is in control in a relationship (the way women want it to be) so I do worship feet, I get teased a bit (which is good) and I'm happy about it [Wink] I'm really manly in every sense of the word, I don't take shit from people and people know that I'm always ready to throw some punches. Something like that can ruin my reputation, lol.

Maybe I should see a dominatrix to fulfill that fantasy, but many mistresses online seem to be sketchy.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My fantasy is having my way with a few different nice size 10 female feet..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

OK OK OK, I get you guys point about this being a free forum; so I'll take my argument home with me. But in rebute, isn't this supposed to be a forum about hetro guys and girls feet? I did not join Wus to listen to some gay fucktard talk about taking a shot in his mouth from some other fucktards dick!
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
OK OK OK, I get you guys point about this being a free forum; so I'll take my argument home with me. But in rebute, isn't this supposed to be a forum about hetro guys and girls feet? I did not join Wus to listen to some gay fucktard talk about taking a shot in his mouth from some other fucktards dick!

Who cares? You're the one making a big deal out of it and stressing out. I read the message and ignored it. He did mention female feet in his post in addition to his own remix of his fantasy. Had he gone to a gay site and posted that, he would have also been heckled, for mentioning, ewww, female feet. Let the man be.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've shared this before, but I will throw it on the wall again, why not?

My fantasy is to be out on my kayak and paddling into shore at low tide. As I hit the bottom of the kayak on the muddy bottom, I realize I cannot paddle all the way in, just not enough water. I have to walk to shore instead of using the dock, as the dock is too high above me since the tide is all the way out...

I step out of the kayak and take a few steps towards shore, dragging the kayak. Next step I take, I sink to my waist. I drop the kayak and continue to sink.

** Now guys and ladies, this really does feel good, I know from experience! **

So I am getting turned on as I sink into the muck. A woman who is jogging comes into view, no more than 20 feet from where I am. She sees that I am sunk to my chest and stops to help.

Not wanting to get "caught", I act like I am in need of some fast help, and blurt out "Help me!"

She walks down the dock and is standing over me. I look up and she stretches her arm to me...just a little out of reach. She flips to a sitting position and takes off her sneakers ~ to my joy are being worn without socks!

She extends her feet to me to grab onto and says, as she is extending her legs, "sorry, my feet really stink after a run."

I reply "they smell good."

She giggles and says "Oh, you're one of those guys."

When her feet are in my face, she says, "go ahead, take a whiff."

I am now humping the quicksand as it makes farting sounds as it takes me under a little more.

I am sniffing her feet and now licking her toes. I am fully into the foot worship and she is above me, smiling and starting to play with herself.

This goes on for a few minutes until I come so hard I nearly go under the quicksand. She was not quite done and stops, withdrawls her feet from my face and stands up.

I am now just a head above the quicksand...

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Going to get something to pull you out of the quicksand with. I'm not finished with you. Now, don't sink all the way under on me...

She runs off to get a branch to help get me out.

After the extraction is done, I am now getting cleaned up in order to finish what I started with the nice young jogger with smelly feet...
;-)

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Some of you guys here are sooo hypocritcal...The moment male feet comes into the picture or a conversation you're all in an uproar and want to delete the thread and the person...but you're all ok with this dude having another cock jacked into his mouth? You don't condone male feet but you condone a male to male blowjob?

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links