Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your fantasy? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What's your fantasy?
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Well- I guess that all the incidents reported in the news the past several years are just fictional- is that what you are saying?

No Oscar. What I am saying is that the pendulum swings both ways. Had you omitted "Right Wing political and religious figures", your statement would have read a whole lot different, and would have been more accurate. Don't you think?

Think very carefully about treading down this path. Need I remind you about Barney Frank, Jim McGreevey, Gerald Ackerman.... or should I go on?

And no, I am not part of the Religious Right. I just can't tolerate either side labeling or political finger-pointing, which is exactly what you did. Perhaps you should realize that the media (either side) does not give you the full story.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Laying between two girls (69 position), them gently rubbing their feet in my face, toes in my mouth, while they HJ/BJ me!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree with longhitter, oscar. political affiliate nor religious beliefs are no indicator of sexual preference. to be honest, i also dont subscribe to the theory that those who protest the loudest are also 'guilty' of the being gay either.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Nusuth, I didnt't know you were also a homosexual! Im very sorry to have offended you and your boyfriend. [Cry]
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
Kwiksand1, thank you for taking my comment in the manner it was intended and not taking it seriously. [Smile]

No worries, bro. If we can't keep it light out here on this board, well, that's just a sad statement. Just here to waste some time and get my fill of sexy feet. To each his own, right?

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i agree with longhitter, oscar. political affiliate nor religious beliefs are no indicator of sexual preference. to be honest, i also dont subscribe to the theory that those who protest the loudest are also 'guilty' of the being gay either.

Well- I will agree that perhaps my wording was lacking in articulating what I was trying to get at. As for the "protesting the loudest" theory- I do believe that there was some scientific study which determined that it was often true- but I cannot offer a specific reference at this time- so I guess I cannot argue this further.

With regard to longhitter04's references of politicians- I'm missing the relevance as I don't recall any of those gay men spouting homophobic hate talk prior to their respective scandals. Maybe I'm wrong.

I specifically DO have a bias against right wing religious extremism. I have never been a Democrat, though- if one has to be one to oppose that. I generally find I get called a "liberal" immediately upon voicing any opposition to those sorts of values.

I also have a serious problem suggesting there is some sort of Progressive movement in this country fanning the flames of hatred towards gays and lesbians. In my opinion, the damage we do to ourselves as a nation by tolerating this sort of thing is immense. Combined with other social issues we move backwards on-we remove ourselves from the list of first world countries and align ourselves with third world authoritarian theocracies in the Middle East and Africa.

I realize how touchy it is making potentially offensive remarks towards the Far Right, and next time promise to make hateful and slanderous comments regarding the President, as I'm aware that is what is in vogue these days.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sorry Nusuth, I didnt't know you were also a homosexual! Im very sorry to have offended you and your boyfriend.
[Laugh]
[pee wee herman]that was so funny, i forgot to laugh.[/pee wee herman]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I see this poopshow of a thread is still going...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG, what happened to this thread LOL?!?!

1st it was about fantasies and now it's all about complaints.

Let's see if anyone out there has any good footsniffing fantasies out there! [Jerkoff]

Okay, here's a little bit of seed fodder to maybe help some guys out. Imagine you are invisible and there are hot athletic women in your office dangling their closed toed heels that they've been wearing all day long. What would you do?

Or better yet, lets say you are in the mall and you just saw some hot ass chic buy a new pair of shoes and she took off her old worn leather loafers and threw them in the new shoe box and then place the box in the bag and throw the bag away in a trash can in the food court. What do you do after she has left and nobody is watching? I mean she is really hot too.

C'mon boiz, lets here some good fantasies for a change -- continue where i left off if you need too (& maybe even describe what it's like when the girls catch you, Hee Hee)! [Thumbs Up]

[ July 23, 2010, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oscar,

Alright, I'll bite....

You keep steering the conversation towards political issues using the words "Far right" or "religious extremism". Furthermore, loudly voicing your opposition to them.

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
As for the "protesting the loudest" theory- I do believe that there was some scientific study which determined that it was often true

Does that make you a closet Right Wing Religious Extremist?

Point is, there is/was no reason to bring political or religious affiliation into this discussion. I'm done.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On track or the thread is closed. Sorry guys. No more attacks or bickering.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with ya Patrick. Seems like this should be in the Political section and then without the attacks and bickering. We all have differing opinions and beliefs.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantasy wise, it would have to be to have a girl with nice feet that knows the power they have over me. She would send me pics and tease me like one of the guys gf does in the Foot Pictures section. Seduce me with them, get me off with them etc.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll second the motion, Patrick. This thread, which had started out promising, turned ugly real fast and became an embarrassment -- or should be -- for a lot of posters.

Speaking as a guy who's been a member of this forum practically since Day 1, I'm not sure it can be resurrected at this point. Let's lock it and move on.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well the OP got what he wanted, posted an obvious troll thread, and sat back to watch the usual fireworks.
Nobody with an ounce of common sense goes into any group of hetero guys, in any situation or place, talks about sucking dick fantasies, and not know they will be made fun of.
Sure, the usual holier than thou clique whines about some anonymous guys feelings being hurt. But they don't speak for the majority of the forum, or the majority of men worldwide.

If you chastise people for rightfully ripping him, you are giving him and others following him,tacit permission to post more gay stories, then gay pics and videos. Then the animal crushers, and the little kid feet fans will want to post too. Cause its "to each his own" right?

And its not like if he can't post here, he can't post anywhere.

He'd be a lot better served to post on a gay forum, asking to hook up with guys who are into female feet. I'm sure he'd find a lot more takers than here.

It shoulda been locked after the 1st post.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links