Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your fantasy? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What's your fantasy?
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Ok. No more need to defend nerdbuster. They'll either like it, or not. I'd rather this not turn into a bi/gay bashing thread for involving it with your girl's feet.

Patrick

Thanks for calling for a little civility on this Patrick.

The think that always gets me about people throwing a fit about gay and bi-sexual behaviour is the "thou does protest too much"aspect.

People like ourselves who are straight don't seem to be that bothered- while most Right Wing political and religious figures who spend alot of time demonizing homosexuality always seem to be the ones found having actual gay sex. I wonder what that says for posters on this thread who were that bothered by this guy's fantasy.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ That's not necessarily true. I've seen studies on this behaviour, and whilst yes some people attack their true nature they are in a minority.

Regarding the conditioning reason from Nerdbuster. I find that fascinating! I can see how that would adapt your own sexuality.
On a personal level I couldn't date a woman who has done that to another guy. I'm not religious or anything like that, I'm just lucky that my first real girlfriend turned out to be the girl I would marry (and vice versa for her).

But honestly I think that type of conditioning is very interesting. I might research that when I'm back at university.

On a psychological level... my own fantasies usually revolve around domination. I believe this is because in our relationship I'm the one with the power, I'm the one with the good job, I'm the one with power in that job. At night there's nothing better to have that power revoked I find.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Temp,

I can see that. Almost my entire life I have had to run/organize things, even when I start off as the low one on the totem pole, I generally work my way up and am giving all kinds of responsibilities. I find it real intriguing and have had domination sessions and know a few girls into the whole tease/denial, cuckolding, humiliation, etc. scene to have some experience in it. While I don't enjoy all the aspects of it, some are very hot to me. I like being dominated to an extent and I love the power play with a female being in control sometimes (plus it's just sexy to see a girl WANT something sexually). I've even admitted that if I had an open minded girlfriend/wife, I'd probably have a site on her and be fine with filming her giving other guy's footjobs and more. I'm sure a ton of people here will flame that, but it turns me on and if it turns her on, so what. We're not hurting other people. And plus, I'm sure if I was sharing the photos here, no one would seem to mind.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
People like ourselves who are straight don't seem to be that bothered- while most Right Wing political and religious figures who spend alot of time demonizing homosexuality always seem to be the ones found having actual gay sex.

Are you serious? Trying to correlate sexuality with political and/or religious beliefs? Unbelievable. Talk about stirring the pot....
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't understand... I'm not gay or bi, and its not on my list of fantasy at all... But I find it to be kind of sad that we (FOOT GUYS) can be so judgmental...It's not like pics are posted in the pics section or Wu has a site banner streaming on the site with these activities...He stated his fantasy (this is the point of the thread right?) and enough could've been said through silence...All this banter from PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SUCK TOES, LICK DIRTY FEET, GET TRAMPLED, etc...(ok maybe not you personally but you get the idea) Honestly, IT'S HIS BUSINESS IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS TO DO...So chill...It's ok to disagree but STOP TRYING TO ARGUE THAT POINT...You sound alot like the people WHO TRY TO TELL US NOT TO LIKE FEET!!! Now had he said he wanted to combine scat fetish with foot fetish, THAT WOULD'VE BEEN A REASON TO FLIP OUT...Lol

[ July 21, 2010, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you would b against him sucking on a guy's toes (since male feet are strictly forbidden on this forum) but you're ok with him sucking on a guy's cock?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey JamaicanFeet...I don't know if you were addressing that last post to me but, I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DOES...This is just something to read and chime in on...I'm way past CARING WHAT ANYBODY DOES... (Just leave kids, old people and people who don't want any problems alone!)... I don't like bullies!...State your case then let it go...This kind of reminds me of THE DAD WHO THINKS HE CAN BEAT OR BADGER HOMOSEXUALITY OUT OF HIS GAY SON...Then says some dumb shit like..."YOU'RE NO LONGER MY SON SINCE YOU'RE GAY AND YOU'RE NOT WELCOME IN MY HOUSE!?"..The funny part is IT WOULD BE COOL IF IT WORKED, but he's going to sneak off and suck shaft undercover...Or worse yet, you ruin the FATHER/SON relationship...I'M JUST SAYING...I'M 38 and waaaaaay past Gay bashing or even wasting time talking about it...If a man has a fantasy about sucking some guys toes or shaft...THEN SO BE IT...As long as he's not asking to suck anything of mine!...AND NO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT...That's not my thing but its how and his life SO WHY WOULD I CARE...This forum has taught me a lot about myself and other people...A good friend said it best when he said "GROWN PEOPLE ARE JUST KIDS WITH RESPONSIBILITIES!"...It's time for some of us to grow up...FAST!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well said statements by DeTrOIT (applaud). To: Jamaicanfeet, you ask if we would be against him sucking on a guy's toes? The thing is he never brought that up and he said that he is not interested in guy feet at all. His fantasy does involve female feet so again as many have said to each their own.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DeTrOiT ---> [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nusuth; you keep saying, I "Flamed", this forum! Lets get shit straight right now. This is a heterosexual female feet forum. Not a forum for gays, bi's, or people that wanna jerk off a cock onto their wifes feet! Read the rules and regulations before you post for once, and stfu!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
To each, their own. I've always wanted to have a white, black, Asian and Hispanic girl's feet all at once. I'm greedy, though. [Smile]

Patrick

If this was a "social" site with a Like button I'd have clicked it for this post, you greedy bastard!

To mis-quote Journey, "Don't stop believing, bro."
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just die for a couple of feet. First both in my face, then rubbing all my body and for the end... a girl giving me a footjob while the other girl gives me a blowjob. I pay for that and you can contact me via pm :-p
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Nusuth; you keep saying, I "Flamed", this forum! Lets get shit straight right now. This is a heterosexual female feet forum. Not a forum for gays, bi's, or people that wanna jerk off a cock onto their wifes feet! Read the rules and regulations before you post for once, and stfu!
[Roll Eyes]
as Patrick already stated, one of the rules is to treat people with respect... which, by calling someone a 'fucktard', you completely failed at following. regardless of how you felt, is it really necessary to act ignorantly and insult someone because you don't agree with them? why not follow Detroit's mindset and ignore the post? or if you have a burning desire to mini-mod, why not just state your point without the insults? and actually, it is a forum for gay or bi people.. as long as they have a fetish for female feet. we've had gay women post here talking about women's feet and a bi guy or girl could very well also have a fetish for female feet.

Detroit.. very well said. thank you. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
At threads like this usually I am in the thick of things, either stirring shit up or calming people down. But I tried to stay out of it as best I could, my only post in this thread will be this one. I say a mod or Wu delete the thread, nobody needs to be banned but just take it as a lesson.

The unwritten motto of Wu's is "To each their own".

[Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
People like ourselves who are straight don't seem to be that bothered- while most Right Wing political and religious figures who spend alot of time demonizing homosexuality always seem to be the ones found having actual gay sex.

Are you serious? Trying to correlate sexuality with political and/or religious beliefs? Unbelievable. Talk about stirring the pot....
Well- I guess that all the incidents reported in the news the past several years are just fictional- is that what you are saying?

Q-How do you know Eliot Spitzer is a Democrat?
A. He got caught with a woman...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links