Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How open to be? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How open to be?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nusuth,

You'll get 100 opinions on how to raise kids from 100 different people. You know your family better than us, so you're probably better off doing what you feel is right. We won't all agree with it, or some of us might do things differently.

Just remember though, kids, like adults, talk. You might be okay with being open with your kids about some things, but do you want your kids telling their friends who tell their parents, or maybe teachers and such? I know there were certain parents of friends that I had that my folks weren't crazy about and I really wasn't allowed in their houses (which sucked for me as a kid). That's not saying much as my father was big into gun collecting. God forbid that other parents knew about it because they'd judge that he's a psycho. He wasn't and had things locked away and not shown to people. But my closer friends' parents all knew. Didn't want them coming by and going back to their folks and being like, "Patrick's dad had a gun out today when I came over."

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong at all. Just throwing a little extra something to think about for your daughter's social growth too. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good point Patrick. it just blows me away that someone would think that talking to your kids about sex is going to make them promiscuous.

as for other people finding out about either her bisexuality or my foot fetish, one, she's a smart kid when it comes to that. she is not going to tell her friends something that will embarass herself and talking about her parents sex life will surely do that. two, if anyone is going to judge us over these things, then i dont mind that their kids arent allowed over to our house because i guarantee that we will definitely be exposing their kids to 'dangerous' ideas.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't go in to details of things
I think the best idea/ thing to say to your daughter if she asks do you like mummys feet is just to say ''I love your mummy and everything about her'' and leave it at that. It reassures the kid you really love each other without going in depth about what you do as a couple

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^what she said^^
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's one thing to be open to kids about "sex" in general. It's yet another, I think, to discuss one's specific sexual preferences with their children. To me, I think that subject is private.

I've discussed this very topic with girls I've both been friends with, and been involved with, and they all agreed: It's one thing to discuss sex in general, to educate your kids about sex. It's quite another to be intentionally playing with, kissing, licking, smelling, tickling, etc, their mother's feet on a regular basis right in front of them. First, it makes them think: "My parents are weird, why is my dad all over my mom's feet". Also, kids talk. How would any of us like it if we knew our children were going to school, and telling their friends: "My dad likes to smell my mom's sweaty feet" or: "I caught my father sucking on my mom's toes, or licking her feet". I think that because most people on this forum consider feet a sexual thing, being caught doing such by your children, isn't much different then if they walked in on you buck naked having sex. I dont think any parents would like that.

Maybe I'm overemphasizing it, but this is just my view.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links