Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Sweetstink's scam (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Britney Sweetstink's scam
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please no one believe Britney's car accident story is true. It is most likely 99% a hoax. She lies so much to the point where she can't even dig herself out of her own grave! Are any of you members of the Den of Smelly Feet? If so look at Britney's last few posts on 8/5/10. The moderators have all cornered Britney to a point where she can't lie anymore! Britney refuses to go back to the Den because her reputation is gone and tarnished!!
No one who "recently" purchased your products are happy with you Britney! You say most customers are happy, Bullshit!! I am fucking pissed off as well as the other customers in the Den. You have poured ammonium or some other chemical on the socks I have purchased. Anyone else here get jipped by Britney? Please support me then, let's get the bitch out of here and save your hard earned money!
Britney, you say you never did anything dishonest with your sales. That's what all scammers say to scam others. DUH! If a scammer was so stupid to the point where they admitted the fuck up people's orders they can't scam anymore!
Everyone, will you go to a restaurant if they have a one star rating on Yelp and get many customer complaints about bad food or food poisoning? Hell no! then do your research about Britney too, and you will find she is a scam artist. Paradise 10 might be a real person, but if you can't trust Britney, how can you trust a friend of hers? If anyone has anymore questions about her please ask me.... I will be glad to answer! But try not to all PM me.....I want to EVERYONE to see what she really is!

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I don't buy used ANYTHING. Not attacking Britney but really though, anything you buy used is almost considered a "tail light warranty/guarantee". Not saying she jipped you or anyone else or saying she didn't for that matter but I just couldn't imagine buying used socks and then getting pissed off when they don't smell the way I want them too. If you were into cheesy feet kind of smell and then the socks came to you with orangeish looking smudge marks over them then i could understand what your saying but you really don't have proof of her "pouring ammonium" over them do you?

Now you will probably flame my post but I am just trying to keep an open end to this argument, perhaps post a link to the Den of Smelly Feet's forum thread in which Britney "lies" then that might help your argument/case.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I know what feet smell like and I also know what ammonium smells like. If someone was to pour ammonium or vinegar over socks you can definitely smell the difference versus if they really did wear them couldn't you? Besides, what I am trying to say is people should see what other customers are saying about the particular foot model. I am not the only one complaining about Britney, many customers are.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen anyone get so serious over used clothes bought over the Internet.

I'll never understand that. Buying women's used shoes just to smell them. Seems kinda desperate.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this guy has no life. he's been using to much time ranting about used footwear. calm down
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's a scam that is pretty low down to just to try to sell a product or save face. Honesty is always the best policy.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
buyer should always beware. i am surprised to hear about the accusation of chemically enhanced smellables surface. for years i thought that something like that would never be found out by the footsniffing community.

i am interested in knowing if the footsniffing community was able to obtain actual proof of the fake smellables or if it is just personal opinions floating around.

i personally have been keeping my mouth shut on what i know about this matter for years because i don't believe in tarnishing people's reputations if they are good people. from everything i could tell, britney and associate(s) are just trying to make a living and servicing a large set of clientele.

the van halen looking guy on britney's website is in fact close friends with a couple of roommates i had years ago, so i had a couple of friends/roommates who gave me lots insights on successful real world examples of foot fetish cash cows.

i was surprised not only by what i heard from my roommates (who were not foot fetishists by any stretch), but also how desperately low foot fetishists are willing to go.

i still do not see any evidence of anyone actually proving that britney's smellables were chemically enhanced, so I'm not sure of the means the dissatisfied customers used to make their determinations. i assume their accusations were more emotional than scientific, but i don't know because i haven't seen the threads where the scam was discussed in greater detail.

[ August 08, 2010, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I've never seen anyone get so serious over used clothes bought over the Internet.

I'll never understand that. Buying women's used shoes just to smell them. Seems kinda desperate.

Absolutely.

OP why not take this energy you have and focus it on getting a girlfriend or someone who will let you smell their socks?

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by psp420:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AceCorr:
[qb] Well, I know what feet smell like and I also know what ammonium smells like. If someone was to pour ammonium or vinegar over socks you can definitely smell the difference versus if they really did wear them couldn't you? Besides, what I am trying to say is people should see what other customers are saying about the particular foot model. I am not the only one complaining about Britney, many customers are.

Unless u have a dogs supper smell LOL.
I've smelled feet that had a vinegar type scent so have others here.

I assume u would only be able to tell the difference if u had smelled her feet in person so u would know what they smell like in the first place. Other wise its a guess on ur part our nose is not a chemical test afterall.

No matter what it is there is always going to be complaints so that by itself means nothing.
Most people hated the psp go that doesn't mean no ones going to buy it or that there aren't people who do like it.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Are any of you members of the Den of Smelly Feet? If so look at Britney's last few posts on 8/5/10. The moderators have all cornered Britney to a point where she can't lie anymore! Britney refuses to go back to the Den because her reputation is gone and tarnished!!

Why don't you just tell us what this is all about, it's a little silly to make us go to some other site and try to dig around for information. Elaborate please?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless if Britney does put chemicals on her socks or not, She is still s scam and a dishonest person. I am good friends with a few foot models. I sessioned and bought socks from them. I know the difference. I have bought a couple of socks from Britney. She claimed that she wore the socks or hose for two weeks. I get the hose and it smells like nothing. I also bought her worn stinky shoes. She said the shoes stink bad. When I got the shoes they look and smelled brand new.

One thing that really bothers me is some of the comments made here. This is a foot fetish related site, right? People have the right to post and express their dislike of a foot models service. Infact, that helps us foot guys to chose wisely who we do business with. I can't believe some of you guys are telling AceCorr to get a life because he was unhappy with his purchase. Or he's desperate for buying worn shoes. If AceCorr should get a life then all of us foot guys should get a life too. Shut this whole foot board down.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell?

no wonder her worn socks smelled very terrible (not in a good way!)..

it was one of the worst purchases I have ever made!

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So people have bought them and they smelled fake. And people have bought them and they smelled like nothing. Leads me to believe that no one knows.

This, like anything else in the world is a matter of opinion unless there is some kind of factual evidence brought up. I've had girls wear shoes for 2 hours and their feet smelled strong. I've had girls let me smell their feet after entire days walking around in tennis shoes in the summer and NOTHING.

This isn't like a pizza and if you buy the same brand dough, cheese, sauce and pepperoni and cook it for exactly 20 minutes at 550 degrees, you get pretty much the same product.

Stuff like this is why I won't sell worn items, even when asked privately on the side. I can see people not being happy and I wouldn't want that headache.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Patrick on this one. I for one am not into smelly feet at all. Which is great, since my wife's feet never stink! Seriously I think there have been maybe 3 times in almost8 years where they have even had a "slight"odor.

Her pH or whatever must be great. Since she doesn't even have stinky sweat. So if my wife can have smelly feet a few times, then perhaps a stinky girl can have fresh smelling feet a few times as well. lol If its a scam, then that sucks. But I haven't heard/seen anything otherwise.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well put some women are more active then others.

For footfugger ur wife's feet jus might be a mixture that u don't notice much is all. Others might find them stinky another words. Everyone's nose is different just like our eye's. Like some tv's show more interlacing(visible Lines)than others. Some people don't notice it at all.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links