Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Sweetstink's scam (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Britney Sweetstink's scam
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes a liar and dishonest. she takes peoples money and doesn't deliver items. I know from personal experience unfortunately. Theres more than 1 topic on this. I just dont think about her and if she were to come on here and make a post I wouldn't hold back in telling her what I think of her but other than that, not even worth getting worked up about her

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an interesting and very valued post I think, I have a wife who has unsmelly feet, she rarely has sweaty feet although there are occasional times she has sweaty feet and it becomes more of a satisfying experience for me.

I will tell you about my experiences and how I can get well worn items worn by 'genuine women' and not women who hide behind a computer screen and maybe not even a woman at all.

I like sweaty cheesy smelling footwear, now the comments directed to the original poster are not fair, not everyone has a girlfriend or wife to help them fulfill their foot fetish so we have to look elsewhere for our fix of smelly feet if you like. I have a wonderful wife but I still seek well worn smelly shoes I can smell to my own pleasure.

I have seen it all and now I am lucky to have three good friends who I have all met in person sell their worn shoes to me and some of my contacts, we all agreed we should meet in person and although foot worship was always out of the question I have at least seen the feet in 'real life' and now know the ladies who sell their worn footwear.

When I was naive I also took the road to purchasing used foot products on the internet, I had also non smelling shoes and socks that were never ever worn more than a few hours sent me, wasted money but lessons learned yes, some of the biggest fakes are now found on e-bay where ladies are selling their worn items mostly footwear, I have seen it all and will list my uncoverings here, beware the women who are selling worn shoes on e-bay who refuse to show you their own feet in the footwear, this is a classic fake to get you to purchase more and spend alot more money doing so, the amount of sellers I have asked for pictures and they have replied photos are extra and very often or not if you actually fall for buying the photos it is infact a friends foot and not their own, how because I do my reasearch beforehand and always ask what size shoes do you take? I use my second e-bay account to ask these questions and the number of sellers who have fell for the shoe size question is in triple figures.

I have also encountered the husbands or boyfriends wearing the shoes and having small feet or larger feet (look for the shoes sizes once again), find out the sellers shoe size first and then test them later with another account of course or a friend's e-bay account this is another way of finding a fakey! so that just leaves the unsmelly worn shoes, take it from me that (Primark) UK outlet worn shoes with foot prints hardly ever smell and are just stained, all three of my friends have worn them and not one of them has actually said they smell very bad. This is the most common seller on e-bay, yes they might even wear the shoes and have real pictures of their feet but to claim they are very well worn and smelly is another fake, these type of shoes you can have stained with foot prints so they are not effectively telling any lies until you purchase them and find they smell of rubber or the shoe material (even with lovely foot or toe prints visible), they can buy them for as little as £4 English pounds. A great profit if they sell them.

So to conclude my take on the post, never ever buy well worn items of someone who you have never met or seen before, beware over priced shoes also, I am a genuine guy and the women I sell for and buy myself are 100% genuine otherwise I would never touch their worn items with a bargepole! but I have been scammed before so I feel for the poster and thanks for advising us.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know enough about Britney Sweetstink and her interaction with customers to make a judgment about whether she's scamming people or not. What I will say is that when it comes to feet-related custom anything, now I just stick with people whom I really believe I can trust. Years of interaction with ladies like The AG, Belle, Dee, Kelley Maren, Shizuka, Sue Lovely, Tierra, and Vina have left my mind at ease when it comes to worrying about whether or not anything I receive from them is genuine.

(A while back, i did make an exception for Masuimi Max, but we have a mutual friend, so I thought it was worth taking the risk. As it turns out, I made the right decision.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish we could have a "Yelp" on selling footwear. If Britney was on Yelp she would drop down to a 1 star out of 5. No scammer will ever say they do something dishonest. Foot models will swear they never do anything dishonest, but guess who knows that they did? The customers! If only 1 customer complains, then I say it's that person's problem. But if tons and tons of people complain, will you still order from that person..... even though that person swears all the rumors are false?

I'll tell you this, scammers can't keep their stories straight. They have to lie to cover up another lie, and keep going till they get cornered.

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQGUY, I still don't see how it's harder to pour chemicals over socks? Maybe you can stink up socks everyday. But that's only 1 or maybe 2 pairs of socks daily. I can soak over 300 pairs of socks in chemicals and put them in Ziploc bags in 1 day. Still don't get your logic. What I am trying to say is this is why foot models want to soak socks with chemicals. The least amount of work for the most amount of profit.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is so easy to screw people over with this, I think I'd be done buying them from now on, from any girl.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AceCorr,

Here's the thing:

You feel you got scammed. That's apparent. We all get it.

I'm not interested in arguing whether or not you did or didn't get played. I do however think that if you are going to make a claim like this in a public forum, some proof other than "I know what feet smell like" would go a long way towards making your case.

I assume you tried to handle all of this privately first, and did not get satisfaction, so you felt you needed to make it public. Fine. A comment about it seems reasonable. Maybe two comments.

But the thing is, you've been doing this for months now. I seem to remember you posting the same complaints several months ago when someone here started a thread asking what happened to Britney. Now she has resurfaced, and you have made this point over and over, in the threads she started, and everywhere else you can.

I'm a member of several other internet message boards where what you are doing here would be considered trolling.

Now again, I'm not interested in arguing whether or not you were scammed. You clearly feel that you were.

But you've made your point already.

At this point, you are coming across like an obsessive with an agenda. It doesn't look good on you, and in fact, the more obsessively you carry on about it, the less sympathy people are going to feel for you, and the more inclined they are going to be to ignore you.

You purchased something over the internet. You did not get what you feel you were promised. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, say your piece, and let it go. It's not healthy to hold on to stuff like this. Move on already. For your sake, and ours.

And please, don't come back at me with the "I'm doing a public service" argument. You've made that point as well. Several times. We all got it. If that were truly the case you would have said your piece and dropped it. What you're really after here is revenge for being cheated.

I get that. And I'm not attacking you here, just calling it like I see it.

Just stop already. Please.

[ August 11, 2010, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: IAmSpartachris ]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, had some transactions with her as far as custom pics go. I never had a problem. She delivered exactly what was requested in a timely manner.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you bought used socks on line for the smell and your "pissed off" it doesn't smell the way you want it too?

I would laugh it wasn't so pathetic.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Dude you bought used socks on line for the smell and your "pissed off" it doesn't smell the way you want it too?

Well, this reply should put this thread to bed.
To quote 'Velvet Jones', "Your honor, da bitch ugly."

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

It's not that I didn't like the smell..... it's the fact about getting jipped. You obviously never got jipped, so you don't understand how pissed off people who do can get.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links