Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Sweetstink's scam (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Britney Sweetstink's scam
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I want to thank you flash! To you "thebestfootlover" what is the matter with you? I am here trying to warn you guys from a scammer and here you are attacking me?! What's your problem? And to you temp1234... the whole reason why I am posting this about Britney is I got scammed and I don't want anyone else to get jipped like I did.

People like flash, who purchased her products and got jipped are on my side. Can't you see I am just trying to warn you from a red flag?? Why don't you look at this in a different way? Why don't you look at this like a bad restaurant? If Britney was the owner of a restaurant and sold crappy food and had crappy services, I would never eat there again. Not only that, I would warn others to never go there to eat. I am just doing you guys a favor by warning you. Maybe you never plan to buy used garments from any foot model so this topic is irrelevant to you. However, for those who are interested in purchasing used garments should watch out, and I am giving good advice and words of warning.

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any of you have been deeply in the foot game for as long as I have then, you should KNOW foot smell/odor from anything else. We are in a day & age where scaming is the norm 'cause of the crazy economy we are in. Now, I don't know that much about this Britney chick(business-wise) but, I HAVE seen numerous people complain about being scamed by her and all of those people couldn't possibly be telling lies. Scaming is sooo wrong on all types of levels when there's "MONEY" involved, alot of you people here are missing that point. There's also a few other "foot models" here and some models of the past that have been known for scaming people out of their "MONEY" so, I know exactly how the customers felt.

And for the people that's telling AceCorr to get a life and a girlfriend: What in the world does that have to do with him and a few other people getting scamed for their "MONEY"? Sometimes people say the dumbest things. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you 2nd to God in Power! I am just being a good Samaritan by giving words of warning about Britney Sweetstink. She is one of the biggest foot fetish scam artists out there. If you (whoever you are) haven't ever purchased worn items from her, then why the heck are you on her side? Cause she has a pretty face?! I admit she isn't the only scammer as the girls on Buy My Socks website are, too. But Britney has been around the longest..... and has planned out her entire scam. If you email her and ask her for references, you actually might get some good ones from a LONG time ago. She used to be honest like back in 2001... but something changed and she transformed into a money hungry bitch.
Now that her name is already pretty much tarnised, she is using her friend Paradise 10 to carry out her scam. Basically, Britney wants a fresh start. What's going to happen? Most likely Paradise will wear the socks/panties/hose for a few months to increase the clients.... and then start the scam all over again.

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I never really liked her too long and gangley feet anyway.
Never understood the guys around here going gaga over them.

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL "gangley". LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
[QB] If any of you have been deeply in the foot game for as long as I have then, you should KNOW foot smell/odor from anything else. We are in a day & age where scaming is the norm 'cause of the crazy economy we are in. Now, I don't know that much about this Britney chick(business-wise) but, I HAVE seen numerous people complain about being scamed by her and all of those people couldn't possibly be telling lies. Scaming is sooo wrong on all types of levels when there's "MONEY" involved, alot of you people here are missing that point. There's also a few other "foot models" here and some models of the past that have been known for scaming people out of their "MONEY" so, I know exactly how the customers felt.

LOL no way buyers could be telling lies LOL. Tell that to retailers all over the world. Like I seen a store take back a camera box with just rocks in it. Now did the store(walmart) sell a box of rocks or is it more likely that the buyer wanted a free camera.

As if said no matter what it is there is always going to be complaints makes it hard for legitimate ones

Our noses aren't an exact science. What smells like one thing might smell different to someone else. Some people have good sense of smell some bad. Your nose is not a chemical test and since we have junk in our sweat. Like I've smelled feet that smelled like vinegar since it smelled like vinegar, the chemical composition must be similar to vinegar.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Two threads by the same guy concerning the same topic. Concerning the authenticity of used socks he forked over good cash for to a woman over the internet.

I must wonder how hard would it be to send out used socks to people. It seems like ALOT more effort to pour ammonia on a pair of socks than to wear the same one's for a couple of days during workouts. The bacteria that produce that ammonia smell can continue to produce and excrete the stuff that makes them stinky after she takes them off. Especially if she leaves them wet. Try it out yourself. Wear stinky socks for a few days with the last day soaking them in water and doing your work out. Leave them in a sealed environment so they can't dry. See what they smell like. Happens to me all the time as a military guy. We workout in the rain sometimes and if I toss my socks in the hamper and don't wash them immediately the ammonia scent is Powerful.

Definitely not defending her. I couldn't care less. I find irony in the fact that guys that purchase used items from women obviously because they don't have them in real life are the one's complaining about it not being authentic. Oddly enough i've dated and hooked up with tons of women and have only met one with smelly feet. A clean non smelling sock would be authentic to me. One that smelled like popcorn, cheese or anything else that makes me want to puke when associated with feet would make me wonder who was wearing these socks.

As for her taking your cash. That sucks dude. I'm assuming that due to the nature of the transaction you can't get a refund. Buyer beware. "Hey guys! These dirty socks really aren't worth $40 bucks!" No shit Warren Buffet. Don't buy.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you ever wonder if these girls farm those socks out to their boyfriends to wear?
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with GQ.

As for AceCorr, I understand your trying to help out fellow foot guys by posting warnings, but there really is no reason to call her or any other person in the foot community a "scamming bitch". Keep it civil and you might get more people on your side.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey acecorr,

you said the girls of buymysocks are a scam too. i was just curious how you came to that conclusion?

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Alright, let me try to get it civil. First to "letmeseeyourfeet30", I came to that conclusion because other people of the Den of Smelly Feet complained about those girls. Not every single one, but some of them. Hey, if you get more than one complaint about a certain foot model, wouldn't that make you think twice before purchasing them?

GQguy, how is it harder to pour chemicals over socks than to wear it for a few days? Let's just say I was a foot model and was going to sell stinky socks. If I was authentic, I say I can't produce more than 6 pairs of stinky socks a month. Takes roughly 5 days to stink up a pair real good. How long does it take to pour a little ammonium or chemicals over socks? I say 15 seconds! I can produce over 2000 sock orders in one month like that! If I was a lady and I advertised my foot site to everyone in the world to see, how can I possibly fulfill everyone's order within a reasonable amount of time? Let's say a foot model gets 1,000 sock orders a month. How the heck is she suppose to wear all those socks within a reasonable amount of time? If you do the math and she wears the socks for 5 days, she will have to tell some customers.... thanks for your payment but you are on a waiting list. Your socks will be in the mail 10 years from now.
But 1000 sock orders can be done if chemicals were just poured onto them.

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about to workout right now actually. I'm going to lift and run 3+ miles before bed. My shoes smell like cheese. Pretty gross actually. I'll toss em in the washer. Anyway. My socks will smell like crap when i'm done guaranteed. God forbid I wear them another day. I could in theory hook you up with stinky socks everyday I worked out...which is everyday pretty much. Looking at Brits build i'd say the same.

It'd be harder because stinking up gym socks is what I do everyday. God forbid they aren't the thick quality kind. I'd suffocate small children! Ammonia and such would require effort.

Amonia is what my gross socks smell like after awhile. So it's not inconcievable that they would smell like that. I've witnessed/witness it all the time. I however am yet to meet a woman who has stinky feet. One can conclude from my experience that yes you got ripped off. But most likely by a dude wearing those socks. From my experience.

Of course I haven't smelled "said" socks. So I can't say for sure. Now I wonder how long the scent of ammonia stays in clothing if bacteria isn't constantly producing it. Hmmm. Myth Busters!

Again I could give a shit less about the model that jilted you. I find the scenario pretty interesting and you keep bringing it up!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have always been suspicious of "apparently" worn shoes/socks sold online. Personally, not into foot odor, but to each his/her own.

Bottom line is you don't know who wore the item or as the discussion is going whether they were actually worn or artificially treated. I would worry more about who had the item(s) on. Could be sniffing and wanking to someone other than the good looking lady.

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oddly enough i've dated and hooked up with tons of women and have only met one with smelly feet. A clean non smelling sock would be authentic to me. One that smelled like popcorn, cheese or anything else that makes me want to puke when associated with feet would make me wonder who was wearing these socks.
i'm not a foot odor guy, but i did have a guy who bought some of my wife's socks and after her wearing them for a couple of days while she was working as a restaurant manager, they smelled.. alot. i couldnt describe them because i didnt want remember how badly her feet stunk. i heard back from the guy when he got them and he said they were actually too strong for him. [Laugh] *shrugs. sorry, not being a connoisseur, i cant judge whats a good smell or a bad smell.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
And to you temp1234... the whole reason why I am posting this about Britney is I got scammed and I don't want anyone else to get jipped like I did.

I absolutely agree. However you seem to put a whole load of energy into this and your reactions are very aggressive.

I always find people respond better to a well worded response of why something is bad, rather than to go effin and jeffin.

As I said I really think you should take that energy and put it somewhere creative - such as finding a girlfriend who would let you smell her feet.
But that's just me.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links