Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Contolling your Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Contolling your Fetish?
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all.. Ill keep this one shorter, and as well spaced as possible...

My girl indulges my foot fetish pretty regularly now, almost to the point where I hold back playing with her feet EVERY single time I want to just because I love and respect her and she is a person.. but pretty much every other day I get them.

This has been fantastic when it has been satisfying my fetish, making me exremely happy and keeping me calm and relaxed when Im around her and her sexy barefeet all the time, the only problem is, Ive had a couple of experiences lately where Ive worshipped her feet like mad, climaxing with a footjob, etc. only to be completely turned on again when we get out of the bedroom and I see her barefeet or shoeplay, etc.

Its incredibly difficult being around her this season with her baring her feet on every occasion and always wearing flip flops, only to take them off every single chance she gets, especially in restuarants, at people's houses, pretty much every time she sits down and sometimes when shes standing.. she immediately kicks off her shoes to drive which turns me on, and is fond of putting her feet up on high surfaces and flexing and moving them all around.

Ive tried just masturbating a whole lot in addition to playing with her feet and having regular sex with her but it still drives me crazy with desire... have any of you experienced this or do any of you have any advice on controlling your fetish a lot more so you can just chill with your girl when her feet are out sometimes and forget about her feet?? I enjoy her company too, loll and am starting to miss it seeing as almost all I can think about, and focus on, when were hanging out and talking is her flexing her sexy feet. Any help is much appreciated.. thanks

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's impossible to control in the summertime. Don't even try to control it. Live your life and enjoy. You sound a lot like me--tame in the non summer months, overheating every minute in the summer months.
[Cheers]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its rough Bro..My Wife was teasing me the other day and said, "ALL THAT YOU WANNA DO IS LOOK AT MY FEET ALL THE TIME"..She's right and Im happy that she understands...Its crazy though...I truly cant help myself...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to control in the summertime...definitely. A friend of mine and I were recently at the movies and she was wearing these nice black flip flops and her toe nails were painted blue with white spots. The theater was not completely packed so she was able to rest both of her feet in the chair in front of her and they were right within my sight. Got an instant boner and had to keep my snack tray over my lap a good while.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just feel lucky that you have a lady who's willing to indulge in your desires.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly guitardrew, I don't see what the problem is? From what you're tellin' me, you sound like the luckiest man alive! Why would u wanna hold back, or restrict yourself from the very thing that makes you happy? [Confused] (Unless your johnson is sore!) Hell, your girlfriend sounds like the Perfect Wife!!

With that being said, there's only one reason for you to control your fetish--when you're around other women! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I live in Florida,, so that summer/winter thing isn't a factor... It's full time here.
I'm feeling you though man,, I pretty much can't get enough of her feet...
We work together, so I see her walking around the office all day.
Everytime I walk by her offce I'll either see her shoe or flip flop dangling off her toes or a nice sole shot.
Then at home she's walking around barefoot or has her feet propped up on the recliner...
We've been together for over 20 years and luckily for me she totally understands and offers her feet just about anytime I want
(need) them.. LOL
It helps that she actually really likes all the foot rubs and attention I give her feet too.
We have a big ass king size bed and just about every night she kinda lays a little sideways and puts her feet in my lap... She says "rub em" lol.. Within 5 minutes her toes are twitching and she's fast alseep...
But theres still sometimes I'm thinking.. DAMN,, I need to chill on her feet and give her a little space... Just bring it down a level & and keep cool... And I do keep it somewhat in control.
Seriously though,, I'd probably file for a restraining order to keep me away from her feet the way I get sometimes if I were her..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're lucky. imagine being with someone who wasnt comfortable to let you indulge, or let you at her feet only on rare occasions. that is hard to deal with
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing came to mind. With the same friend, another time when we were out until late at night, just before we called it a night, she mentioned that her feet hurt and were very sweaty from wearing these black pointy toe heels all day. She wasn't wearing any stockings or socks and I almost lost my composure!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would crush me definitely... Ive discovered a subtle interest in sweaty and smelly feet that I didnt know I had because my girlfriend can stink up a shoe with the best of them.. but it is a very particular smell and isnt horrible...

Its crazy to have a girl resting her feet on your skin somewhere on your body, and be able to feel them get moist with sweat.

Ive also done things I used to never think Id want to do, like grabbing her shoes and smelling them when she's out of the room loll... having a girlfriend who is cool with my fetish seems to be making it evolve in different ways and become more intense.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i had that "problem"...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you try putting stinging insects into your undergarments? They should offer fast relief to your overindulgent tendencies. If relief is not soon realized, I must conclude you are just another haploid male who exists only to mate with the queen. You can't fight chromosomes, buddy!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only way i can think of controlling it is get a chastity device and give your girl the key..... you never know you might both enjoy that and it would prevent you getting huge erections at inappropriate times

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're really lucky dude...

...if i was in your possition, i would worship her feet every opportunity i get... i can see you big concern though, you're worried that if you indulge you fetish whenever you want, that your girl might get upset and think that all you're care about is her feet...

...if thats what you're getting at in this thread, then all i can say is dont worry, she probably won't get upset with you, infact if she is indulging your fetish regularly then chances are she likes her feet worshipped as much as you like worshipping them.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say enjoy it as much as possible but be aware not to go for her feet ALL the time. i made this mistake in my relationship and caused some real problems because feet were the first thing i went for, i neglected the rest of our sex life which is actually more important. especially for the happiness of your relationship.

in the end she became resentful, and then when trying to work things out, i calmed down on my foor fetish but apparently the "damage was done", and as much as she wanted to let me at her feet to make me happy, she said it brought her bad feelings of dread and upset from forcing herself to do it. i had no idea she was forcing herself and was so unhappy. now she cant do all those wonderful things she used to do for me. we've been trying to get over it, i dont know it we will.

it ruined my relationship. sorry if this sounds negative, i just want to point out that if i knew the consequences back then, i would have been happier to compromise and go without now and again in order to have my fetish taken care of in general.

im sorry, but you have nothing to complain about. its been nearly a year since ive had anything foot related. trust me, you'd realise how damn lucky you are if it were gone

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links