Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Contolling your Fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Contolling your Fetish?
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing that lamp. It can be good to share things like that and at maybe help others.

it raises a good point. Women like to think you like all of them not just one part...... it can be fun to have a man slobber of one of your attributes but you have to remember people have a lot of needs.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks a lot for the advice lamp and sole licker, and everyone else.

it helps just knowing that other guys are in the same boat, now i dont feel like a nut when i realize how often i think about and want her feet.. i just say oh well it is summer and at least i have this girlfriend and her feet.

i could stand to take a small step back and show more of an interest in everything else sexual we do i think, although she hasnt said anything yet.. i just wanna be careful and play it cool, i really care about this girl.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thing your shared that lamp. Keep things in perspective. It's important to maintain a balance in a relationship and to ensure both you and your gf needs/desires are met.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go through bouts where my foot fetish is definitely out of control. Things are relatively "stable" for the moment...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm glad my story was help to someone!

i really got so out of control with it that i ruined the whole thing for her. maybe a different girl would have been more understanding. we are still trying to fix things and my girlfriend broke up with me recently because she felt under pressure that she'd never be able to do this foot thing again, and it was bringing me down too.

she's now asked if we can get back together and work things out. its really difficult because we had arguments about it, and i dont know how to undo those painful memories. we're looking into the idea of counciling, but this is specific to us.

i didnt mean to sound harsh or blunt. by all means your needs are important, and she clearly realises that. i know what its like when you get really in the mood for feet, but just think to yourself its still here and still available.

i dont know how much you should or shouldnt go for it, just dont over do it like i did. whatever you do dont ever get into an argument about it or ever put her under pressure because that damage has huge impacts! i really dont know if i will work things out with my girlfriend who i also really love. i hate the thought of losing someone over a foot fetish.

maybe my best advice is make sure you enjoy other parts of the sex life too!

i love good sex and really that is what will bond the two of you more than anything

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No question- you're obsessed! And as you can tell most of us are very envious.

I'm obsessed with feet as well- but with other seeing girl's feet. (up to this point I've never touched another girl's feet)

Right after I told her about my fetish and she started indulging me (which she does fantastically) I was somewhat focused and obsessed with her feet, but that seems to have worn off. I still love her feet, but also love looking at other girl's feet- alot.

I can easily imagine how difficult it must be when I imagine what it would be like to be married to a stunningly beautiful girl. I guess it's good that I'm not, because I don't know how I'd keep my hands off her.

I guess I really don't have any advice for you other than to somehow enjoy it by either masturbating or somehow getting her into the act as often as she will agree to it.

As others have said- do make sure that you're meeting HER sexual needs as well, and show her your appreciation for showing off her pretty feet all the time.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no controlling it, so don't even try.

To keep both of you happy.... start with your tongue on her feet and work your way up from there!!!! It's kept me with my beautiful wife for over 20 years now.

She's getting a fresh pedicure for me as I type. Can't wait to see what color she's picked.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I had my girlfriend over. She got upset because I was trying not to look at other girls feet earlier in the night. Then later we laid in bed and she's barefoot, I'm not allowed to touch her feet. I know if I ask her she will ask why & say no. I don't bother asking anymore because it causes hassle. So I just bottle it up.

asking that of her would just make me feel guilty anyway. I've not done anything wrong to deserve this. We talk about it and she says she can't help the feelings from the past and wants them to go away & reminds me how obsessed I used to be and how it made her feel shit. All I can sat is I'm sorry and I'm not like that anymore, I just want it now and again.but she can't.

I love her still, we connect, we have sex & I care for her. This is the biggest pain and torture I have experienced.

So please stop whining. I have had enough of people complaining about "problems". I'm stuck in a relationship where I have to completely abstain until she eventually comes to terms. What do I do? Wait for her to get over it? Break up with her over it? Keep trying to ask nicely and compromise. I'm totally fucked. It makes me dizzy I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Ive also done things I used to never think Id want to do, like grabbing her shoes and smelling them when she's out of the room loll... having a girlfriend who is cool with my fetish seems to be making it evolve in different ways and become more intense.

So glad u mentioned that! I might've said this in an earlier post, but there's an easy way to intensify that 'aroma' if the odor starts to fade with time. (Not too funky--but just right!) I keep a spray bottle (of ordinary water) just for these occasions. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links