Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Find feet on Chatroulette! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Find feet on Chatroulette!
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once you get past all the guys jacking off, you can actually find alot of random girls that, if you ask, will show you their feet. I don't bother with small talk. I just ask them right out and most will show their feet. Lots of fun!

http://chatroulette.com/

You have to have a webcam to use the site.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://omegle.com is another site.

Really, I hate switching screen every second. 95% are guys jacking off, then when I finally find a girl, she disconnects before I get to say anything. I'm not ugly. (??)
I guess girls are looking for guys jacking off, hmm..

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually get about 5 girls to show me their feet every hour. Chatroulette is cracking down on the indecent exposure now, so not too many guys jacking off.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Questions... I guess I would have covered 100% of what the girl will judge you by: Typed words, video and sound.

1. What do you say when you first connect? What do you say if they don't show their feet? What if they ask you 'why'? etc

2. What kind of setting do you set your cam? i.e. are you just chilling on the computer with a bob marley poster in the background, do you wave to the girl, are you flexing your biceps as the chat initiates, etc

3. Do you say anything (in voice) or do you have a bob marley song playing in the background or do you have it set on mute?

I guess I just want to to elaborate, sorry if I'm being annoying, really curious :-)

[ August 13, 2010, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd check it out but i don't have a webcam.I'd rather go to a chat site where everyone else has cam but people without one can still chat also lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
I'd check it out but i don't have a webcam.I'd rather go to a chat site where everyone else has cam but people without one can still chat also lol

Chris??? IS that you?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
quote:

Chris??? IS that you?
???? No [Confused]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Questions... I guess I would have covered 100% of what the girl will judge you by: Typed words, video and sound.

1. What do you say when you first connect? What do you say if they don't show their feet? What if they ask you 'why'? etc

2. What kind of setting do you set your cam? i.e. are you just chilling on the computer with a bob marley poster in the background, do you wave to the girl, are you flexing your biceps as the chat initiates, etc

3. Do you say anything (in voice) or do you have a bob marley song playing in the background or do you have it set on mute?

I guess I just want to to elaborate, sorry if I'm being annoying, really curious :-)

First and foremost... don't give a fuck what they think about your fetish. Be proud. This type of thinking is something I'm getting used to and makes me feel better everytime I tell someone about it. Girls hate insecurities and that includes being embarrased about whatever fetish you might have.

Well, I just make it easy and type up a note asking very politely that I'd like to see their feet and I'm not here to ask them for their boobs or if they wanna watch me jack off, and put it in front of the camera. Sometimes they ask to see my face and I show them. If they don't wanna show me their feet they'll just leave. They usually don't take the time to type no. If they do then I'll just go to the next person. If they ask why I just tell them that I like to look at feet because I have a foot fetish. If they still don't understand I tell them that what I get out of feet is like what other guys get out of boobs.

If I drink a little I'll be more layed back and won't bother with a note. I'll just sit there and look bored. When a hot chick comes along I smile a little and they'll either say hi or just leave. If they stay I'll say hi and ask them right out what I'm there for.

I always have the cam on mute. I like to type things out so I can think it through and have better control over what I say. Always, always, always be polite.

But anyway, you're not being annoying. I like to help out. The more patient you are with this the more fun it becomes, although some days are better than others. Through this site I've become more open about my fetish and hope to make it a lifestyle one day.

[ August 14, 2010, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Thanks Talos, I'll try it out some time!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Chris??? IS that you?
???? No [Confused]
It was worth a shot.
daniel91
Board Regular
Member # 7893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniel91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got chatting to a girl on chatroulette last night, she was very flattered by me complimenting her feet and was more than happy to show me them.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

What happened after that?... Did you chat for a while?... Did you get her number?... Did she give good head?...Did you fuck her?
daniel91
Board Regular
Member # 7893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniel91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes... All of the above...
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they show their feet is there any way to save the image?

[Eek!]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
If they show their feet is there any way to save the image?

[Eek!]

Screencap. I don't know how it can possibly be worth seeing all the penises though >_>

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok i was intrigued, so i made a little sign in microsoft paint, that simply said* Show me your FEET please !!

I was on chatroulette for about 10 mintues..

I witnessed :

12 dudes flogging the dolphin

1 girl who instantly clicked next

1 girl who put her toes in the cam for about .05 of a second

AND drumroll please......

A dude who was naked laying on his bed, with some chick sucking his dick. He looked at my cam and said something to the girl, who then turned so her feet was facing the cam and he picked up her foot and licked it and started sucking her toes!!! then the fucker clicked next before i could screen cap it LOL

I use a program called manycam if anyone was wondering, it allows you to use any video or image instead of your actual webcam

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links