Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Find feet on Chatroulette! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Find feet on Chatroulette!
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And yes you were right, it wasnt really worth seeing all the meat whistles
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefootlover75:
And yes you were right, it wasnt really worth seeing all the meat whistles

Well, you got to have patients. 10 min isn't long enough to come across something good. Your message isn't good enough either. It needs to be more polite and make it funny/catchy so it dosen't come off as pervish.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh i know the note wasnt great, i was just trying out a test run LOL
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I logged on for fun, I was high and bored.
I wore a hoodie and a bandanna around my face and said 'show me your feet i'll show you my face'

Pretty good results! although i swear i always wonder about the intentions of girls who disconnect before they hear anything you have to say or even look at you for more than half a second....

One thing you need to be aware of is people who use a "pre-record" cam showing a girl or whatever. I was talking to a "girl" the other day who was smiling and laughing with me. Then 5 minutes later it seemed like she was repeating her movements or laughing for no reason... called "her" out on it, and he admitted it's a fake... hmm

Although, I have to say, it's not my cup of tea. Who cares of a girl showed you her feet on a web-cam when I can get videos and HD pictures, lol

[ August 15, 2010, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
I logged on for fun, I was high and bored.
I wore a hoodie and a bandanna around my face and said 'show me your feet i'll show you my face'

Pretty good results! although i swear i always wonder about the intentions of girls who disconnect before they hear anything you have to say or even look at you for more than half a second....

One thing you need to be aware of is people who use a "pre-record" cam showing a girl or whatever. I was talking to a "girl" the other day who was smiling and laughing with me. Then 5 minutes later it seemed like she was repeating her movements or laughing for no reason... called "her" out on it, and he admitted it's a fake... hmm

Although, I have to say, it's not my cup of tea. Who cares of a girl showed you her feet on a web-cam when I can get videos and HD pictures, lol

For me it's the thrill of the hunt, lol.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talos and others,

I was on Omegle today and I got these 2 girls that were 19, both hot as hell, I just asked to see their feet and they showed me ! 4 soles, both has pedicured nails and one wore an anklet. YUM!! Then we talked for a while and they kept teasing me by calling me footman, lol, they really seemed to enjoy it too. They asked if I had a foot fetish, I was like hell yeah, they thought it was "cute".... for whatever it's worth, hehe.

Do you know any free software that would record the other web-cam easily? I feel so bad that I didn't record this session [Cry] but I want to be ready for the future. [Smile] I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY YOU DO IT FOR THE TRILL OF THE 'HUNT'. It's just so random and a lot are down for it, I'm in it for the fact that it's RANDOM and FOR ME ONLY, unlike foot fetish models where they know 50000 people are gonna be jacking off to their feet, lol.

[ August 16, 2010, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
Talos and others,

I was on Omegle today and I got these 2 girls that were 19, both hot as hell, I just asked to see their feet and they showed me ! 4 soles, both has pedicured nails and one wore an anklet. YUM!! Then we talked for a while and they kept teasing me by calling me footman, lol, they really seemed to enjoy it too. They asked if I had a foot fetish, I was like hell yeah, they thought it was "cute".... for whatever it's worth, hehe.

Do you know any free software that would record the other web-cam easily? I feel so bad that I didn't record this session [Cry] but I want to be ready for the future. [Smile] I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY YOU DO IT FOR THE TRILL OF THE 'HUNT'. It's just so random and a lot are down for it, I'm in it for the fact that it's RANDOM and FOR ME ONLY, unlike foot fetish models where they know 50000 people are gonna be jacking off to their feet, lol.

[Big Grin] Exactly! I'm glad I turned you on to this. I haven't ever tried to record anything, but I'll look into it and let you know.

--------------------

Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Okey-dokie mfdooms, you need to download CamStudio. Click on the first one, it says "CamStudio: CamStudio20.exe." It's free, of course. After dowloading and installing, pull up what you're gonna record and then start up the CamStudio. Click on the Region tab and under that click Region. Click the red record button. Then you can size up how much of the screen you want to record and then it'll start recording. Click the blue stop button and save the video wherever. Happy hunting!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links