Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » asking random girls in public (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: asking random girls in public
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok this was is just a thought I had. I have never gone up 2 girls and asked this and i will not go up to random girls to ask this question. has anybody ever asked a random girl in public that looked really hot or at least average looking if you could have her smelly socks or even offered to pay them for her smelly socks. tell me if any of you have had any experiences like this. like I said before i have never asked a random girl this question and I dont plan to ask it. I was just curous if any has asked this question.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure dude, its hit or miss depending on how its approached. ive paid random girls to smell their feet for a small donation, even got to worship some girls feet and one gave me the smelly sock afterwards. i would say go the whole way if u wanna try because if they have sox that arent smelly, then u just paid for nothing. hope this helps
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you great response

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

@baal how much did u end up paying as a small donation. what did you say to convice them to let u worship there feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the neighborhood and who u ask. generally speaking u can tell the type of woman thats not gonna go for it. it has nothing to do with race, ethnicity, or any of that. if she looks stuck up and prude. dont ask. if she seems like she may find it amusing you are golden. its the same thing with alot of foot fetish stuff, look at some of the post from guys who ask girls to take their feet pictures, those same ones that say yes will generally go for this. and also, if u are in a very rich area dont even bother. the women wont value the dollar. if u are in the hood, u will find a better variety of feet from black to white to asian and they probably will go for it. i have paid 10 dollars and only had to pay 20 once but the girl let me take of her shoes and go the whole distance for a good 10 minutes, toe sucking, licking, and she gave me a sock when we finished. dont be deterred if someone says no or if u have a bad run. half the time its finding someone u think to be attractive and with nice feet and this takes the most time. AND LASTLY, but most IMPORTANTLY, these are women, so show some fucking respect. talk to them as you would any female you were trying to pick up or take on a date, meaning, dont go right up and offer money, thats fucked up. talk to them, chat a little. see if she would be interested in a foot massage as you are partial to feet, and then you ask "would it be ok for me to offer you cash to kiss your feet?" again dont go this route if it isnt necessary. if you are confident they will be cool with it nonetheless, u just have to make sure they know that you are into feet and thats ur thing. why wouldnt you? if you went right up and asked "may i offer u cash to kiss your feet?" it will work sometimes if u have a sharp eye, but why do that? it is telling them u are a footguy right off the bat, so why not just say that u are a footguy and chat them up a little first? they are people, so are we. respect and u shall recieve dude!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
and also, if u are in a very rich area dont even bother. the women wont value the dollar. if u are in the hood, u will find a better variety of feet from black to white to asian and they probably will go for it.

lol, this is so true

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you just want to dive into Money for socks then id recommend you just message someone who sells there socks. Some people who do this online are reasonable enough anyway (for example i sell socks in the UK for £10).

I would not recommend just approaching random strangers and making offers though as i don't think this would go down well if done this fast.

If your prepared to talk to them start small say hello make a little small talk. Then progress onto maybe you noticed there sandals. What Woman doesn't like a comment on something they are wearing. Then slowly work your way up...

I also agree with what has already been mentioned. Use some common sense and get a feel for a person based on the body language they show, so that you approach more open minded people.

[ August 18, 2010, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: MistressMilky ]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MistressMilky:
If you just want to dive into Money for socks then id recommend you just message someone who sells there socks some people who do this online are reasonable enough anyway (for example i sell socks in the UK for £10).

Way to advertise your business. lol.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks mfdooms i was trying to be subtle lol

I really wanted to comment on the best way to approach this situation as i find the topic interesting but couldn't resist a little plug.

If it helps I have to admit that if a man out in public was to approach me as a Lady and get into this whole can i buy your socks discussion I would much rather he be a gentleman and start of with the hello and build up to it.

Not saying a can i buy your socks straight out of the bat wouldn't work but id be happier and therefore more accommodating if he acted like a gentleman and took his time and even threw in a compliment or two.

I have known guys and gals who love the fear and adrenaline of asking a random stranger so i can see how that can be exciting. I have also known those who are very scared by it and cant do it.
It all depends on what you want if you just want the socks or you want the thrill of the chase.

--------------------

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MM, the adrenaline and thrill of the chase is a big attraction for me in asking for feet pictures. Sometimes I just sit there and dig on (what is actually) the flight or fight physiology when I see a girl I know I want to photo: the elevated heart/respiration rate; my sight and hearing sharpen, I notice more smells...
And then she walks on by and I don't get the shot. The thrill is addictive, yes.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with hyperion....th adrenaline is just off the roof!!! Everyday I say that I stop but I just cant, lol....
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent done this. Although I have found a way to get conversations started about feet.

A couple of times, I was at the mall with a female friend, as she was getting her nails manicured/pedicured. I waited in the salon while this happened. A couple of times, as girls were sitting in the pedicure chairs, I said something like "Does it bother you to have your feet touched by the pedicurist. or.. Does the pedicure tickle your feet". It might not seem like the most unique of foot questions, but, this way, you're sneaking in conversation about their feet, without going up to them, and saying "Can I smell your socks or your feet", which looks even odder. The only socks or feet that I have smelled, was either of babysitters when I was much younger, gfs, or female friends. I do not think I would have the guts to go up to a random girl, and say "Can I have your socks to smell, or can I smell your feet". That is just wayyy too bold for me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to just asking a girl out, getting her REAL feet after the date and never calling her again...if you want variety that is?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Whatever happened to just asking a girl out, getting her REAL feet after the date and never calling her again...if you want variety that is?

It's still alive! I'm proof of that.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

you know what they say ''Try one brave thing a day..... and run like hell if it goes wrong'' [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links