Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » asking random girls in public (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: asking random girls in public
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Whatever happened to just asking a girl out, getting her REAL feet after the date and never calling her again...if you want variety that is?

Good post.

It's creepy behaviour like asking random girls for their socks that give us a bad name. So weird. So creepy. I'd call the cops on someone that propositioned my girl/sis/mom like that. All of my buddies would react the same way. Live in the real world and get the girl. There's at least one for everyone. You don't have to rely on just hooking up with her dirty laundry.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest i dont have the guts to just ask random girls for there socks or to smell there feet. plus i dont want to give me or any of foot people a bad rap.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
plus i dont want to give me or any of foot people a bad rap.

now that's the spirit! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i made this post i was just courious if anyone has ever asked random girls and all that. it was just a thought that was on my mind.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd think it'd be a whole lot easier to ask a girl out on a date than to ask for her dirty socks. Hmmm?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I'd think it'd be a whole lot easier to ask a girl out on a date than to ask for her dirty socks. Hmmm?

that's if you actually get the date. idk, i don't wanna think about it, but i guess i'm sorta interested in knowing too
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd think it'd be a whole lot easier to ask a girl out on a date than to ask for her dirty socks.

it can be but not always. in fact, it can actually be quite the opposite at times depending on where and how the question is asked. for instance, an undercover cop posing as a female hooker... the asking for socks rather than a date will less likely land you in a holding cell.

also, some girls who have no interest in guys hitting on them whatsoever (ie. girls who are married, or have a boyfriend, or are lesbians) might be more inclined to take money in exchange for socks as opposed to getting no money at all and having to put up with some old sweaty stinky dude trying to get her in bed.

be careful out there fellas, women can be like animals in the wild: you never know for sure how they will react. get some game and gauge them accordingly. my 2cents

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had a guy ask me for my socks out in the wild yet but i have had a lady ask me. I have to admit i found it cute. I let her peel them off my feet. I found it flattering but I am definitely going to agree with the be careful and try and gauge the people and situation recommendation above.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
I'd think it'd be a whole lot easier to ask a girl out on a date than to ask for her dirty socks.

it can be but not always. in fact, it can actually be quite the opposite at times depending on where and how the question is asked. for instance, an undercover cop posing as a female hooker... the asking for socks rather than a date will less likely land you in a holding cell.

also, some girls who have no interest in guys hitting on them whatsoever (ie. girls who are married, or have a boyfriend, or are lesbians) might be more inclined to take money in exchange for socks as opposed to getting no money at all and having to put up with some old sweaty stinky dude trying to get her in bed.

be careful out there fellas, women can be like animals in the wild: you never know for sure how they will react. get some game and gauge them accordingly. my 2cents

Propositioning an undercover cop is different than asking a woman out for drinks and good conversation. Even though i've asked out hundreds of girls...it's never easy. I admit that. But asking for someone's dirty laundry is just out of the realm of normal behavior. Especially if it's someone you don't know well. But I guess it all depends on the individual. If George Clooney asked for a woman's hose I think he could pull it off. But then again...with his cool he could get her in bed too so screw the dirty laundry.

I think people should aspire for more. As foot fetishist we should do the things needed to have the object of our passion....pretty feet. Settling for over looked clothing items won't do.
But to each his own. More for the rest of us.

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

makes total sense. just by this alone, i might try it. why not ask for socks when asking someone out's gonna come off creepy anyway???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Propositioning an undercover cop is different than asking a woman out for drinks and good conversation.

true, but they have alot of upfront similarities: horny guy... wants some action... approaches a desirable woman in order to achieve his near term hopes. they both require some risk taking on the male's part and they both require an icebreaker that hopefully works [Wink]

quote:
I think people should aspire for more.

this is so very true and unfortunate that many foot fetishists cut themselves short.

guys, you can get alot more than you imagined. just put your mind to it [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

makes total sense. just by this alone, i might try it. why not ask for socks when asking someone out's gonna come off creepy anyway???
I was talking to my girlfriend about "what makes a guy creepy". It's not looks, while some looks certainly don't help. It's not book smarts. It's social intelligence and understanding other people and how one comes across. Understanding other people's comfort levels, body language and tone. As I say asking people for dirty socks is creepy, it's because it takes NO regard for how the person feels. The thought that cash could help is true but not the whole picture. If someone asked my girlfriend out she'd politely decline, especially if the guy were nice. If a guy asked her for her dirty socks it not only weird her out...but would ruin her whole day. If she told me i'd be pissed which would upset her more. She wouldn't want to go to her apartment alone for fear that the guy might follow her. These are all credible fears. How many foot models even let you know what city they're in? They're very aware of the threat out there. The creepy guy puts his comfort above all others at the expense of all others.

I'm good with women because I finally understand them. I know when and what makes them uncomfortable. I know how to make them happy. And I get how to make them laugh. I've learned how to make them orgasm too. It's not about me. It's about them. See how the two propositions differ in that way? "Can I take you out and show you a good time?" "Can I have you dirty socks? I'll give you money!" One is about her. The other is about yourself. The latter has VERY negative connotations. Even as a foot fetishist i'd be hella worried about a girl being stalked by a guy asking for her used laundry. It's stalkerish.

Dinner/drinks/a walk in the park leads to feet and sex! It's the first step. Isn't that what we want anyway?

Blackhx. What have you done NOT to come off creepy? You must take the initiative and work on yourself bro. It will pay dividends. I did a few years ago and I just had a bombshell tell me she loved me last sat. All of my ex's want me back. One actually has a fiance' and i'm still going to screw her brains out. It can be done. I'm more than willing to help. But you must want to help yourself.

GQ

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
quote:

Blackhx. What have you done NOT to come off creepy?
nothing. the point i was making, is that if asking someone out comes off as weird or creepy, why not just ask for socks anyway??? it isn't as if it's gonna make a damn bit of difference to either of you, cause both will come off as weird and/or creepy
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
if asking someone out comes off as weird or creepy, why not just ask for socks anyway??? it isn't as if it's gonna make a damn bit of difference to either of you, cause both will come off as weird and/or creepy

surprisingly there are ways to pull off creepy acts in an acceptably non-creepy way. for instance, i know of a guy who successfully (and perhaps anonymously) tapes the feet of women in a public park in new york city.

he basically sits around and looks for target feet. then he creeps his way closer to the women's feet and films their soles right out there in public. he does not talk to them prior to or while filming, but according to him, he films them with their complete knowledge.

this is certainly creepy and does not cater to a woman's comfort needs at all. it demonstrates for us, a very rare situation where a creepy person can actually do something very creepy and in fact get away with it, even with the woman's consent.

in fact, most of the women that i have seen the guy filming in this public park are not alarmed by him at all. it is almost as though they think he is reading a newspaper in his lap and perhaps the camera that is sitting underneath his newspaper is not powered on.

in other cases where the women might realize that the camera is indeed powered on and that her feet are being recorded without consent, they still generally have no problems with the methods of the creepy videographer.

i think it mostly depends on how threatened the woman feels around certain types of men. So if a foot fetishists is able to ask for socks w/o the creepy vibe, then women might be more inclined to simply blow it off in the event that they aren't happy or thrilled to make some quick easy cash.

i do advise to always approach with caution though fellas. can never be too safe [Thumbs Up]

[ August 24, 2010, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok lets clear this up guys, it is NOT illegal to ask for socks or even propositioning for foot worship. well at least in new york anyways. it isnt a proposition for sex and therefore isnt illegal. foot worship is not considered sex in most states as there has to be some sort of genital contact. and there are ways of taking the creepy factor out. just be confident dudes
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links