Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my girl wont take care of her feet :( (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my girl wont take care of her feet :(
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf knows how much I like her feet yet she still doesn't take great care of them. I try to drop hints like tell her I love when she paints her toes or comment on how nice her feet look. Despite this she barely ever does anything special with them... even if I offer to massage moisturizer she is like thanks but no thanks. I don't get it at all because she has no problem letting me do whatever with them FJ's etc... Anyway anyone know how I can get her to spice up her feet now and then?? lol
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can a girl pass up getting her feet lotioned? something isn't right, there...

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion is to stop taking showers. Or stop shaving. You know, little things like that that chicks notice [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she likes it when I dont shave [Cry] seriously [Cry]
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footguy87:
My suggestion is to stop taking showers. Or stop shaving. You know, little things like that that chicks notice [Big Grin]

Yep. Stop shaving. Girls hate a chaffed cooch. I use that trick all the time on my girl. It goes like this! me "Suck my dick". her "No", me "Fine, I wont shave for a week" her "Omg, you cant do that to my pussy; slurp slurp slurp
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree but it can also mean she is being lazy my girl was doing tha. So i did what any smart man would do stop shaving and taking showers and dressing nice but this can also back fire depending on what type of girl she is.
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she lets you do whatever you want to do with her feet, perhaps it is time that you "want" to moisturize them, clean them, and polish her nails.

Maybe you should give her the pedicure and put her feet (pleasurably) in the condition you desire.

Or you could get, LIKE, all confrontational; don't shave, or bathe, and make sure you comb your hair with bacon-grease.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any chance she is starting to think your paying more attention to her feet than her? Take her out to some nice places concentrate on making her feel good as a person then after awhile see if she will let you take care of and pamper her feet.

The whole confrontational approach could end badly if you push it to hard

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why dont you stop 'hinting' and ask her why she doesnt try harder to pretty up her feet. whatever you do, make sure whatever you say isnt insulting or confrontational in any way. dont say 'you dont take care of your feet' or 'why dont you care what i think of your feet' or anything where it's a 'you' kind of statement. try something like, your feet are so sexy that i'd love to pamper you and them more.. can i massage them with some lotion?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send her for a pedicure a 'my treat' sort of thing...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should book an appointment for a pedicure for her, then surprise her with it. Tell her that sometimes she neglects her lovely feet so they deserve some TLC.

When she sees how excited you get when her feet are well looked after she should start doing it more often.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Somethings not right. Perhaps it's my type...but the women I date that are into me ensure that their appearance is great whenever they see me. My girlfriend spent an hour getting her hair and makeup done an hour before seeing me. Why? Because i'm cooler than you? No. She's trying to keep me. She knows that if I get bored that I have zero problem moving on and finding another pretty girl that will look great for me.

So for you buddy....I think your problem is FAR deeper than just her nails being done. She's become complacent with your relationship. There is no challenge. You're not keeping her on her toes. My first gf didn't keep her feet up when we dated. I wasn't a challenge. When we started talkinng again a few years later I kept her on her toes. Even though she was 2000miles away she was sure to send me pics of her pedicures or her parafin wax treatments to keep them soft for whenever I wanted her to fly out.Ask yourself why that is.

Start a some new hobbies. Start working out more if you don't. Go clothes shopping and update your style. Dress like the cool guy that gets the ladies. Take some classes. Throw in a dance class in the mix where the majority of the class are females. Keep yourself very well groomed. Pretty much put yourself in a situation where she either steps up her game....or you move on to the hot girl who notices your new style, your great physique or you who you meet in class.

Getting a pedicure ain't hard. When will you have a girl that cares enough about you to take the time to polish her toenails because you are VERY passionate about it? Perhaps next lifetime....or now?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is also another possibility as well. Perhaps she is simply comfortable and confident in her appearance as is. While she enjoys your love of her feet, and gives you access to do what you wish of them, then perhaps this is all she is willing to do. Not that she is being defiant or obstinate with you, simply she does not see the need for pedicures, or applying nail lacquer, and so on. Maybe she is a woman of simple tastes and desires and does not see the need for finer care of her feet, as you would have them be.

Obviously, you are better able to answer this than I, but simply another opinion as to why she does not feel the need. As others have stated, direct discussion is best in order to convey your thoughts and have your questions answered. Best of luck, and let us know what happens.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, something is definitely wrong with this picture. There could be a number of things. How is your communication in your relationship?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some lazy gals love the attention, rhino heels and iron toes, to be honest some of us love the oppotunity to soften up those sexy piggies and chew on those sexy female feet for hours.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links