Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The free ride is over... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The free ride is over...
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footfetishtube.com is now requiring you to pay for a membership. This is a sad sad day [Cry]

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's gay.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt it will get much of a following. The content is already hit or miss which is not something I would pay for. I guess time will tell....
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best bet is just too go on the normal Youtube & type Footfetish into search function & it will give you hundreds of clips free of charge!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Best bet is just too go on the normal Youtube & type Footfetish into search function & it will give you hundreds of clips free of charge!

the only problem is that youtube won't allow footjobs and they are often removing stuff that involves any sort of intimate interaction with women's feet. plus typing in "foot fetish" into youtube usually spawns search results that include this freak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHwHSDXs-g

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I'm not a hard-core footfetishtube addict I did visit regularly. Very bummed to hear that it's gone to a pay site.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh wow.....

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I missing something? I was just on there a couple minutes ago and it didn't ask me to pay.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its weird, some videos can be viewed, but if you start searching into older videos it will ask you to sign in and stuff and say if you want to be able to watch every single video on the site then you must pay 29.99 a month, which is outrageous for some of the amateur shit thats gets uploaded there.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is really stupid. Thanks for the heads-up, vice...I know not to go there any more.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mattu2:
Am I missing something? I was just on there a couple minutes ago and it didn't ask me to pay.

Me too, I went there after seeing this thread, it's working fine for me.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PedDude
Board Regular
Member # 39186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PedDude   Email PedDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt the site lasts long. I uploaded some girl/girl scenes to help out because I was becoming disappointed with all the crappy videos uploaded there. Still, people seem to be flocking away; uploads are nowhere near as frequent or good as they used to be, and this move will kill things even further. Shame, as it was probably the best foot fetish site around.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PedDude
Board Regular
Member # 39186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PedDude   Email PedDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe-fu:
quote:
Originally posted by mattu2:

Me too, I went there after seeing this thread, it's working fine for me.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Older vids don't work. Try watching something from a month ago. If you know how to download from streaming sites, it's not that big a deal, but this sucks mainly because all the best uploaders will leave (if they haven't left already).
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Douglas D
Board Regular
Member # 40580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Douglas D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somewhere along the 8 day mark seems to be the cutoff.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PedDude:
I doubt the site lasts long. I uploaded some girl/girl scenes to help out because I was becoming disappointed with all the crappy videos uploaded there. Still, people seem to be flocking away; uploads are nowhere near as frequent or good as they used to be, and this move will kill things even further. Shame, as it was probably the best foot fetish site around.

If they have indeed gone to a pay site, wouldnt the decrease in uploads be due to when said site is going to charge others to view it, and you get nothing, your better off just not uploading?

I have posted my wifes pics a few times on here, but I wouldnt do so if Wu was charging people to have access to them and I get nothing.
I dont want or expect money.
If I did, I would open a clip store.
But I'll be damned if someone other than I makes money off of it.

Unless FFT is sending some $$$ towards the people who upload vids, but that seems unlikely!

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links