Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The free ride is over... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The free ride is over...
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be fine with the videos on youtube. Quite a few channels on there that I'm addicted to. Any of you guys familiar with Geek Feet? Her feet are sooooo nice. Check her out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqQI3fsTq5Q&feature=sub

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PedDude
Board Regular
Member # 39186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PedDude   Email PedDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl/girl worship vids are my favorite (especially with clothed, girl-next-door types). Unfortunately, those are becoming more and more rare on YouTube.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geek Feet was fantastic, its a shame another foot hobby bites the dust.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bloody day i said it and shes back after months and months off!

Everyone enjoy the geekfeet!!!!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Geek Feet Chick has some serious soles.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Where 1 site goes pay, 10 more free ones pop up.

Exactly...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought about this:

Do you think that old contributors at footfetishtube get free membership? They should
What if you were a (free) member for so long and you uploaded over 50 videos... Do you log in one day to find that you can't even view your OWN videos?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can honestly say that I've never visited FFT. YouTube has plenty of good foot vids to keep me happy. And regarding the "no footjob" comment somebody made about YouTube, well that's really not a problem for me because the guy/girl foot stuff is really a turn-off for me.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
I can honestly say that I've never visited FFT. YouTube has plenty of good foot vids to keep me happy. And regarding the "no footjob" comment somebody made about YouTube, well that's really not a problem for me because the guy/girl foot stuff is really a turn-off for me.

I have to agree somewhat. I've never been to FFT, and I can find some nice vids on YouTube. I don't care for footjobs, so it's no loss for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
agi8tor
Board Regular
Member # 31076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for agi8tor   Email agi8tor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:

I have to agree somewhat. I've never been to FFT, and I can find some nice vids on YouTube. I don't care for footjobs, so it's no loss for me.
true youtube has pretty good vids but i hate coming across stuff that isn't foot fetish related. for example i did a simple search of feet one time and got some good results but also got stuff with 10 year old girls and little baby's feet. definitely killed the mood for me [Cry]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will absorb the paid-for promo content model that many other stream/tube sites utilize. You pay, they convert to flash, you get your slice of the organic FF search pie to your site, everyone is happy. No more community.....

It would all be moot if you-tube just adopted an "adults only" subsection and trust the publishers and channel maintainers to do the right thing and tag their content "mature" as opposed to relying on the faulty, rife for abuse, craigs list style flagging model. The folks at Vimeo should wise up and try to beat YouTube in that very way, instead of trying to be progressive they simply adopted YouTube style "community guidelines".

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the earlier post, How did you find Wu's... all good things must come to an end. If you can somehow make a buck then they will do it. I have seen many people that posted on FFT not update in many weeks. Half the the stuff on there is years old and a bunch of crap anyway. The other half is good but they want you to go to their website to pay more anyway. Let's think about this, if you had something popular and people were coming from all around to see it you would think, hey how could I make a buck out of this. It's the American way!!
Many more fish out in the sea, someone will come up with something else. When did footfetishtube come out? My point exactly!!!

Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its not really 'free' but it looks like www.toewigglers.com is shutting down too.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wisbus
Board Regular
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wisbus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toewigglers was apparently shutting down two years ago, with similar drama and they came back with pomp about 3 months later.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really sucks
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links