Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » got myself totally bashed on a relationship forum for having a foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: got myself totally bashed on a relationship forum for having a foot fetish
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dude sounds like you're in a big problem...the way I see it there's two ways to it. One is its gonna take a very very long time of you not talking about it and doing everything that has nothing to do with her fetish so that she sees you like her overall and not just her feet to the point that she can become comfortable with it again. But for this to happen you really need to stop mentioning it 6 months without mentioning it isn't even that much and you haven't been able to do that so I'm not sure you'll be able to handle the year or 2 that it would probably take for her to become comfortable with it.

The second way I see it has no fixing and it basically means that she is the snobby girl you talk about and she ends up only caring about her needs as a coping mechanism (think of it as a wall to protect her feelings) so she will never care enough about you to let you have your way with her feet because of that wall. This means that no matter how long you go trying to make it up to her it will never work. I really hope this isn't the case but let me just give you an example from a close friend so you understand what I'm talking about although its a completely different situation what my friend did but hopefully you'll be able to see the similarities.

So my friend had been goin out with his gf for 1.5 years and got her to finally have sex with him 8 months into the relationship. Then the dumbass at around a year 2 months starts cheating on her and she inevitably finds out. They break up and don't talk for months and then get back together. His cheating was always in the back of her mind and was always held over him and he somehow withstood 3 years of catering to her every need and making it up to her to show her she was a changed man and could be the bf she wanted.

In my opinion after all the shit I saw him do for her he more than made up for what he did in a year if not less which is about when he tried to have sex with her the 1st time since they got back together and got shot down but she still wouldn't do him after 3 which is when he finally decided to call it quits. So if it is this type of situation I feel sorry for you dude because she may well never get over it and the time you are going to put into the relationship just won't be worth it. But I really really hope this is not the case...hope this helped man.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamesdd:
i dont really wanna talk about the ins and outs of this anymore. but im going through a sort of self inflicted problem with my girlfriend which im hoping we can overcome.

i've been looking elsewhere for relationship advice, to try and get help so i can be a better boyfriend and a better person. so i posted on a relationship advice forum and instantly got labeled as objectifying women and manipulating because i have a foot fetish.

you know, maybe ive made many huge mistakes in my life but cant people see im looking to find a way to be a better person. i never intended to hurt anyone ever.

http://freerelationshipadvice.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10060

this is the post, and im sure to be banned pretty soon.

im not self pittying, i just want a happy life. im really sorry for everything i've posted on here. im just really sorry

I didn't get to read the blog yet, but It sounds like your "huge" mistake is trying to make others happy. You can only provide joy to others but true happiness comes from within. What that really means, is that you have to find someone who's going in the same direction as you are.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys - he says he leaves it months before he asks her again about it.

He's doing the right thing....

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you guys, you're all giving me really good advice.. its very hard for me to explain clearly and i didnt really want to talk about it anymore because i feel that i have exhausted this subject on this forum and some of you might get sick of my story.

my point of this post was how narrow minded this girl was towards me on a free relationship advice forum. she basically told me to seek counciling so i never had to act on something that was objectifying and manipulating!! a few others were hinting towards this too and it was a real kick in the balls considering how hard this has all been for me.

i can look at it 2 ways. i can break up or i can try. im willing to try a little longer, but ive decided that if this is not sorted by the new year i cant carry on, mainly because the summer season is almost unbarable to be in a relationship unable to touch feet.

but, since last week i have recieved 2 private messages on the forum. one from a lady called eve who has been amazing to me and really encouraging. and the other from someone who thought that the member who attacked me should be diciplined or removed from the forum and said she was way out of order. that meant the world to me.

anyway, this is my plan. for the last 6 months ive asked or tried to do something with my girlfriends feet about once a month and failed. im now going to totally leave it out and act as if her feet dont exist until the new year. its going to be tough but the cold winter and socks are on my side lol. if i can show her that she is more important, she might come around in the new year. im hoping..

im still aware she may not. if she doesnt come around then i'll move on.

one more note, before my girlfriend and i had an argument about this 2 weeks ago, she started to let me touch her feet now and again during sex. although thats not enough for me, it made me happy and showed some progression.

thanks for everyones support. moral of the story is stick to wu's forum!!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on another note, she has also said that she wished she felt ok with it. as well as not liking me having this fetish, she does want it to change. i've been pushing and asking how we can sort this out since being back with her in april. maybe its just that which has made her feel pressured and she doesnt realise it.

so hoping my plan will work, and maybe she might start to wonder why i am no longer interested in her feet and the reverse physcology might happen

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't read all the replies here nor did I read the replies on the other forum, I just read your main post in that other forum.

I would dump a bitch like that in an instant, she obviously doesn't understand you.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe-fu:
I didn't read all the replies here nor did I read the replies on the other forum, I just read your main post in that other forum.

I would dump a bitch like that in an instant, she obviously doesn't understand you.

HAHA yeah man. Unfortunately if she doesn't come around, he'll have to decide wether it's better to stay with her and have no feet, or move on and find someone that will make him happy.

And it's only feet, like I've said before, I've never run into a girl that didn't let me have my way, even for a little while, with her feet, even if she didn't "understand" it, I had no problems.

It's not like you're shoving your dick up her asshole.........or maybe she'd like.....

Never mind. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links