Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women who show their Feet but not a Pretty Face?!? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Women who show their Feet but not a Pretty Face?!?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also prefer to see a pretty face with pretty feet, but I can understand why some choose not to show their faces. There's the whole "everyone I know potentially finding out" thing, and then there's what Athena said, about the career-threatening issues around putting your face on an Adult/fetish website.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 2 cents on this topic has always been the following key points:

- I prefer full body with focus on feet

- I don't hate feet only pictures as I understand some people cannot do so out of the possibility of issues with a job, safety, etc.

- I only will post females on my site who will allow full body photos as I remember a site back in the day who had a tranny showing off their feet for quite a while and then going public that she was a he.

- I respect what each person can or wants to do and will not bash them for it. If their photos, quality, subject matter, etc. is not my cup of tea, there are others out there that are.

- Do what feels right with your situation and life and enjoy it!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey... Seeing the face (full body actually) helps authenticate the feet...if you know what I mean.

Up until very recently, none of the gals who let me take their pix wanted their face shown. the reason they even agreed to model was the assurance that their face and identifiable features would be edited or cropped out for web use.

my wife only agreed to let me take pix if i could promise and maintain her privacy.

I fully respect that. it's a feet adult site first. and as long as i'm not being duped.. i'm cool with that.

more power to the gals who are comfy showing their whole self.

although i've gotten compliments on having "awesome feet for a guy" i won't post myself up. and my career is also very sensitive to my reputation.

to each their own at the end of the day.

RPM

p.s. I've seen other guys take pix of gals peds that i wante to photograph and the social repurcussion they endured... very intense and shameful. not everyone shares our open minds

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like how the title assumes "pretty face".

perhaps lack thereof may be the reason some of these women don't post the face with the feet in the first place. it could also be the deal breaker for why guys who pose as women would hesitant to post face with the feet.

bottomline, they know the attention would dwindle

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beautifulfeetonline.com:
Almost seems like your a poser or something. Like "Look at me, please jerk off to my feet" but oh not, I choose to not let you see my face or what I look like. For fear of people that I may actually know, be like Gasp and Awe and think I am some sort of super perv. ...or something.

I believe it depends on someones personal situation. Some people are not as extroverted or secure in the way the look over-all.

A few models do very non-R-rated things while under the cloak of anonymity such as FJ's, there it becomes a bigger issue for privacy reasons.

Some models live in small towns where if this was spread, would be damaging, some even have kids in school, which would be double damaging.

Most however hide their faces due to a singular bad experiences with "CRAZED LUNATIC FANS" who, when ignored make all sort of threats or try to pull up personal information etc, make further threats....

The only one thing a person needs to remember is that privacy is gone, technology eliminated it, so even if you're not posting your photos on facebook from your iphone, someone is posting photos in which you're in on facebook and tagging them with your name.

In the grand scheme of things for every one TV/TS, BBW etc, there are about twenty normal women without faces.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the answer to your question is very simple, when your personal lifestyle choices, in this case something as simple as a foot fetish model and your professional career meet with a head on collision, the end results can be devastating and hurt a lot of innocent people.

If you think that is $^%& $3!@, all you need to do is ask Michelle and her husband (from OHMYHOSE/SEXY MICHELLE) what happened to their lives when their two worlds collided. Or how about Sarah and Charles from Soccermomfeet (who didn't even show her face). Being a foot fetish model within the foot fetish community does carry risks and in some cases does carry severe consequences.

In having said that, I do not speak for all models, there are a lot of models out there that have successfully merged their two worlds with full support from their family and friends, I can not think of any better example than MD. I guess the bottom line is this, everyone's lives are different and it's not anyone's place within the foot fetish community to make judgment on any foot fetish model based on whether she decides to show her face or not. In today's WWW, you are very fortunate as there are tons of sites out there and if you don't like what you see on one particular site then you can simply move on to another site.

For me, I am very particular on who I show my face to, there are a few, here on wu's that over time I have created friendships with and have either met in person MD :-) or have received photos from me) it's not because I am ugly or have any features to hide, it's because I have a family that I respect. I also have a great career that allows me the flexibility to do almost anything I want in life. These 2 things in my life mean way too much to me and I will not risk them.

My 2 Cents only!

Kisses,
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wondered why so many feet people strive to paint themselves "Adult" when they have such strong concerns.

Whatever your preference, fact is, the majority of consumers just don't buy anonymous feet.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:

If you think that is $^%& $3!@, all you need to do is ask Michelle and her husband (from OHMYHOSE/SEXY MICHELLE) what happened to their lives when their two worlds collided.....

I've always wondered what happened to sexy Michelle. She was very pretty with a superhot bod for a milf type modelling super sexy lingerie and hose.

Care to fill us in a little??

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If by having the comfort of not not showing their face allows many more amateurish type models with beautiful feet to feel more comfortable to show us their feet, i am all for it. Yes, there are freaks are out to trick others, yes, there are models that would otherwise not be of your taste face wise; but that is the risk. Most of the non-face showing models do show fuller body shots thus letting us know that yes, they are women etc etc. Now, if you are very worried about what her face is like, then click the Back button on the webpage. These models understand that they are missing out a portion of the market (even most of the market), and that is the price they want to pay for their anonmity, we should respect that.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As just an average couple who posts adult pictures, we have quite a few very damaging reasons to remain anonymous. We love to meet people and have some fun, but we can't have anything linking us to our pictures, and it's just because we chose a different lifestyle
Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by redd:
These models understand that they are missing out a portion of the market (even most of the market), and that is the price they want to pay for their anonmity, we should respect that.

You are absolutely correct, my site does not generate the traffic that other sites do and I am ok with that. For me, it's not about the money, my website allows me a medium/forum to express my sexuality in a safe way. I choose to share my photos/videos because I want too, not because I rely on it for a business or extra money. In the next few days, my new 100% free website will be launched which will contain FREE photos and Videos for everyone that wants to visit me there. In having said that, I will compromise by taking more body shots if it helps add to the photos and videos.

As for Michelle, you can find more information about Ed Kassel here:
http://www.sxxxy.org/2005/11/foot-fetish-gets-jailer-fired.html

It's a sad story of what happens when your professional career meets your personal interests. This is just one example, there are tons of examples of 20 something year old female teachers being fired because of videos or photos being posted online. I recall reading one story about a 22 year old female who was fired from her job as a teacher because of a photo that surfaced on the internet of her wearing a Bikini serving alcohol on a boat.

Sometimes the world isn't fair and for some of us, in order to participate in the foot fetish world, we need to do so discretely.

More 2 cents worth, I guess I am at 4 cents now :-)

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been a big fan of Sarah and Charles of Soccermomfeet for a long time. I had some contact with them etc. Things were really looking up for them in this community. THen it all disappeared overnight because her identity was compromised.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
quote:
Originally posted by redd:
These models understand that they are missing out a portion of the market (even most of the market), and that is the price they want to pay for their anonmity, we should respect that.

You are absolutely correct, my site does not generate the traffic that other sites do and I am ok with that. For me, it's not about the money, my website allows me a medium/forum to express my sexuality in a safe way. I choose to share my photos/videos because I want too, not because I rely on it for a business or extra money. In the next few days, my new 100% free website will be launched which will contain FREE photos and Videos for everyone that wants to visit me there. In having said that, I will compromise by taking more body shots if it helps add to the photos and videos.

As for Michelle, you can find more information about Ed Kassel here:
http://www.sxxxy.org/2005/11/foot-fetish-gets-jailer-fired.html

It's a sad story of what happens when your professional career meets your personal interests. This is just one example, there are tons of examples of 20 something year old female teachers being fired because of videos or photos being posted online. I recall reading one story about a 22 year old female who was fired from her job as a teacher because of a photo that surfaced on the internet of her wearing a Bikini serving alcohol on a boat.

Sometimes the world isn't fair and for some of us, in order to participate in the foot fetish world, we need to do so discretely.

More 2 cents worth, I guess I am at 4 cents now :-)

Dani
xoxo

Shit...pathetic that it's true, but there ya go :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The headline,"Foot-fetish-gets-jailer-fired" is a bit misleading. The guy did nothing illegal; he resigned, and it was more than just a foot site.

Can anyone find a link to share of any ladies that were actually fired for showing only their feet?

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
The headline,"Foot-fetish-gets-jailer-fired" is a bit misleading. The guy did nothing illegal; he resigned, and it was more than just a foot site.

Can anyone find a link to share of any ladies that were actually fired for showing only their feet?

No need to. No such case has ever happened.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links