Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Latest adventure, 100% true (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latest adventure, 100% true
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so my neighbor and I finally start to make things move forward, she is cute, married (not really relevant) and has some seriously cute and sexy feet and toes. Her and I have been going back and forth, flirting and just getting dirty. I have always made comments about her feet, her toes, why doesnt she paint them, etc. So she tells me she hurt her toe, so I said well when I see you I'll kiss em to make them feel better. The other night we are in her car and were making out all hot and heavy, I asked her if her toe was still hurting and that I wouldnt mind giving it a kiss. She was hesitant but she went along with it. She took of her shoe and sock, I took her foot to my lips and gave it a slow kiss (you know, take my time). I decided to go for it, I started to kiss, lick and suck her toes. To my surprise, she liked it. Having never experienced her feet being worshiped, she enjoed it very much. Let me tell you, so did I. Her feet were warm, so soft and had just a light smell to them that really made me go over the edge.
So I thought, thats my story. What's your? Post your thought and experiences...

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is indeed true, then you are sick for messing around with a married woman.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
If this is indeed true, then you are sick for messing around with a married woman.

Take no notice of mr moral high ground.

It's kinky fun. I love the story. The whole shoe and sock bit blew me away. Sounds like a sweaty adventure!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
quote:

It's kinky fun. I love the story. The whole shoe and sock bit blew me away. Sounds like a sweaty adventure!

Nice to see that some people here are lacking in morals.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe end keeping neighbors as neighbors especially if she is married. Unless, her husband knows about how I feel about their wife feet. Me, if I find a woman who feet I like and she is married. I have to get his approval too, if not I want go for her feet.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be carefull Peter,

If I would find a man sucking my womens toes...

well... no need for bad language or threats and stuff... But come on Peter.

I'm glad you got yours, but this women is not yours...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it dude
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your neighbor, man? Moral discussions aside, messing around with a married woman who is also your neighbor is just asking for trouble.

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
quote:

Nice to see that some people here are lacking in morals.
I'm with you, Rider.

Scummy story really.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's an adult who can make her own decisions in life. If she wants to cheat on her husband she's gonna cheat. Peter is a nameless face to her.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
She's an adult who can make her own decisions in life. If she wants to cheat on her husband she's gonna cheat. Peter is a nameless face to her.

It'd be one thing if he didn't know that she was married, but as he does, and he put himself in that situation, he share half of the blame (both are at fault).

--------------------
 -

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I got to the married bit, then thought "Oh no you didn't?"....

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
married (not really relevant) <- This is one reason I really really don't like this new generation. People are scum. No morals, no care. Only selfishness and greed. Not to mention love means almost nothing anymore, just thrown around like a baby toy.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me being married, I found it hard to enjoy this story. It's great that you got to kiss some feet, but disturbs me knowing she is married. But you said the husband was cool with it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
But you said the husband was cool with it.

Wait, where was that said? I don't see any implication of that.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links