Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Latest adventure, 100% true (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latest adventure, 100% true
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're cool messing around with another man's wife? Would you be cool if another man messed around with YOUR wife?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see any problems with it, go and have fun.If they were in love and married that much she wouldn't have let you even touch her and avoid you from that day.
Its a temptation thing, like you want what you cant have, but if you do get it you wont stop...until your caught with your pants down and have to run really fast to avoid getting stabbed.But don't worry about that your still at the safe stages.
I find the women who are in relationships or married enjoy having there feet worshipped and pampered,the bf or hubby does not pay attention to her feet and its not like your going to have babies and skip country,its harmless fun.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the it appears the story didnt go to well with many of you. Thats cool, I understand where most of you are coming from. It was fun, it was an adventure. But like all adventures, they come to an end.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it was my wife i would kill you, but thats just me.
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Not me. I'd actually thank him for proving to me that my wife was a cheating whore.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
^^^
Not me. I'd actually thank him for proving to me that my wife was a cheating whore.

I wouldn't do either. I'd just leave them to each other and remind them both what goes around comes around.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
^^^

I wouldn't do either. I'd just leave them to each other and remind them both what goes around comes around.
This would be the most logical (and sane) thing to do [Smile]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links