Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I feel sorry for Rex (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I feel sorry for Rex
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there are already a million post on this topic but it's the biggest foot related story in years. That's right America your minister, teacher or even "gasp" coach of your city's pro football team could be a foot fancier! We are everywhere hahaha LOL! But seriously I feel bad for Rex and his wife to me this is the equivalent of outing a gay person. For those of us that keep our foot admiration private how horrible it would be to just have it thrust all over the news for everyone to see. This incident has shown me that if you like womens feet you we never be viewed as normal just looking at comments on different sports forums you would think what Rex has done is equal with human sacrifice. Yes hes a public personality and he should have been more discreet but I just feel can't help but feel bad. And no I'm not a Jets fan, Go Steelers!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its one thing to be the average schmo like most of us here posting pictures or videos and get caught and perhaps embarrassed for a moment by friends, co workers, etc. This guy has to deal with it a whole other level. Newspapers, late night television jokes, banners held up at coming games by fans of the opposing team ribbing him.

However this was stuff he did with his wife and is really mild so I think he'll get off easy after a week when everyone gets bored with the story and is ready for the next big Tiger Woods type of celebrity scandal.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking this story will go away today. It was the flavor of the day yesterday. The appalling media trounced on the story yesterday but since most folks have no interest in feet, or hearing about a foot fetish, this story should disappear rather quickly.

I'm 25 minutes into Sportscenter and they haven't mentioned it today.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I do hope it does disappear quickly! The people that act like this is so strange should really get more exposure to the world. Foot fetish is so common in men I'm sure some of the same media personalties who are getting paid to call out Rex Ryan for being a "creepazoid" may enjoy feet as well.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New is all hype...If they have something that they think will draw in viewers, THEN THEY WILL SHOW IT...Honestly, I'm more intrested in the Detroit Lions trying to win 3 in a row for they 1st time since the STONE AGE....lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Updated list of vid clips they may have made together. Good stuff, and just scroll down to see them.

Regards,
2swift

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
I'm thinking this story will go away today. It was the flavor of the day yesterday. The appalling media trounced on the story yesterday but since most folks have no interest in feet, or hearing about a foot fetish, this story should disappear rather quickly.

I'm 25 minutes into Sportscenter and they haven't mentioned it today.

The Today show is running a story on it this morning. That will certainly give it some more legs.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mule:

I am in agreement with your statement. As I had mentionede in another posting on the topic, the same idiots who are the most vocal critics of guys who love feet, probably have similar desires or probably worse.

A media person who is sarcasitc or critical of Rex Ryan and guys like us, probably have their own weird desires, such as beastility and shit like that in their own closets.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
I feel bad for Rex and his wife to me this is the equivalent of outing a gay person.

This gets said all the time. I have yet to see someone murdered for having a foot fetish. I have yet to see the need for a foot fetish people equal rights group to stand up to politics. I have yet to see a job, or position somewhere exclude people with foot fetishes. It's really NOT at all similar.

I understand the "idea" you saying. It's the embarassement of having everyone know. But if the Ryans were the ones who posted the videos orginally, then they made it public. I know all too well as an ex-girlfriend's mom once found my video with Janet Mason by clicking around links on my old free site years ago when I was in college. I am sure she fished around a little bit trying to find something, as she didn't like me much anyhow, but I knew it was out there, so I can't blame her for finding it.

Also, read through the 1,000s of comments on ESPN's story alone. Most of them are like "who cares?" "so he loves his wife and her feet," and stuff of the like. Sure there are those who make it out to be odd. But when a lot of us are like "OMG, I love soles. OMG, I love toes." And act creepy about it to non-foot people, that's what happens.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone on the Mousepad called me a rat for putting this out there. If you look at the youtube comments, people were pointing out it was her at least 3 weeks ago. Deadspin or someone similar was gonna get ahold of it sooner or later, and it's not like I made any money off the info. Dude ratted on himself by posting this stuff on a video site viewed by millions of people every day
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember about 3 weeks ago Rex came out of the blue and mentioned that he and his wife had things in common with Tom Brady and his wife...that being that their wives were models?

I think that he knew then that this was going to break and was trying to preemptively make it appear that his wife was a foot model.

Just sayin'.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel sorry for him?? He's got a high paying job doing what he loves to do. He's got a wife that he has a great marriage with (now we know one of those factors,evidently they have a great sex life) that shares his fetish with him. This will play out for a week or so,especially with Letterman (who by the way as a leg/foot fetish) Leno (definitely) Ferguson (I suspect) wonder how come so many actresses who are on their shows wear such dresses/skirts that show off thier legs and footwear that show off thier feet?? besides the hosts commenting on such attire even sometimes getting them to take off the actresses shoes on occasion??) The only people making a hubbub about this are some of the media (I'm wondering how some female media are making faces on this when if they are considered to have nice legs,their prospective shows create situations/sets to exploit this so that the male viewers can be voyeurs,some of them even getting fan mail about their legs/feet and sometimes indulging the letters by camerashots of their lower extremeties)...It's much ado about not too much. How may celebrities have a thing for feet?? Go ahead,there's a list of them somewhere on this forum,just add Rex and Michelle Ryan to the list.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
However this was stuff he did with his wife and is really mild so I think he'll get off easy after a week

omg, can you imagine how freaked out the wussy press people would be if they saw him licking and sniffing her feet like a pervo?! it would probably qualify for news of the century for those prudes.

thank god the only thing the guy did was just film her bare soles LOL

i can only imagine the public outrage if the guy demonstrated his true red blooded instincts [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GabeM:
Someone on the Mousepad called me a rat for putting this out there.

they're a buncha rodents over there anyway, hence the name

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
However this was stuff he did with his wife and is really mild so I think he'll get off easy after a week

omg, can you imagine how freaked out the wussy press people would be if they saw him licking and sniffing her feet like a pervo?! it would probably qualify for news of the century for those prudes.

thank god the only thing the guy did was just film her bare soles LOL

i can only imagine the public outrage if the guy demonstrated his true red blooded instincts [Jerkoff]

I can just about bet you that at sometime in private in the back of both of their minds,they're probably going to even get off further with the thought that more of that "red blooded intention" is going to be shown by guys into feet viewing her now infamous feet show clips [Wink] Just because her feet are even getting more attention. Remember there are budding young foot fetishists out there. I even saw a couple clips on YouTube of some chick letting some kids play with her feet. She thought it was "cute"..Go figure

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links