Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I feel sorry for Rex (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I feel sorry for Rex
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't feel sorry, we are who we are. Nothing to be ashamed about that but it is personal matter.
But Damn he should have been more careful if he did not want it made public fcking news!!! like not showing his wifes face!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GabeM:
Someone on the Mousepad called me a rat for putting this out there.

Hooey. I agree with Tyler; a sad, yet typical reaction.

I gotta admit, I don't really feel sorry for Rex. He'll probably get himself embroiled in something else, and people will forget about this. Plus he's got a hot wife and a fairly desirable job. He may be taking some very public flak at the moment, but on the whole, it's better to be Rex than say, "combine_hunter". [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He must be a registered member on here.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe "I feel sorry for Rex" was an extremely bad choice of words for a topic. I guess I'm just projecting the stress I would feel if it was me in his situation having to hear the dumb jokes and dealing with idiots in the media. And trust me I'm not ashamed about liking feet just because I choice to keep it private between myself and my spouse. In your life if you are out and open with everyone good for you. Maybe at your job your known as the cool guy with the foot fetish and everyone loves you. Great for you but my boss made it a point today to bring up the topic then go on rant about how people like Rex Ryan are gross creepy people who need their heads examined. Maybe I should let her know I have a foot fetish tomorrow so I can be the first person in history to be fired for having one then I can march in the streets with oppressed groups. Hey Hey HO Ho, Foot Fetish discrimination has got to go!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe its the equivalent of outing a gay guy tapes himself kissing guys, and posts them on the web

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Maybe its the equivalent of outing a gay guy tapes himself kissing guys, and posts them on the web

Ok I get it yes people he planned the whole thing because he wants the attention. I take it all back I don't feel sorry for him.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Mule,

I think what people are saying is, if he and his wife posted them on the internet to begin with, it still does suck, but they had to know that there is a GOOD chance NFL personalities will be recognized, especially in the New York area.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GabeM:
Someone on the Mousepad called me a rat for putting this out there. If you look at the youtube comments, people were pointing out it was her at least 3 weeks ago. Deadspin or someone similar was gonna get ahold of it sooner or later, and it's not like I made any money off the info. Dude ratted on himself by posting this stuff on a video site viewed by millions of people every day

Well unless you contacted Deadspin personally, it's hardly your fault that you noticed this and posted it within a secure foot fetish forum...it's a foot fetish subject...so why not?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine what's going on in the locker room or during practice. The players must be having a hell of a time teasing Rex, but when it's done with people who are frineds or close to you, it's easy to deal with.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^Rex knows that every last one of those players would be all over her feet given the chance.^^^^
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would bet that many of his players, staff members and the member of the NFL corp have foot fetishes themselves. And how about the newswriters and your common fan. Once again the 'weird and creepy' factor plays into all this. Seems like only rappers can express love for women's feet and get away with it. But anyone else in the public eye, and it may end a career or at least taint it for a long time. About 5 years ago there was a guy in my city that worked at the county jail. He was exposed as visiting foot sites on the internet while at work. No doubt embarassed, he then resigned from his job. His fuck-up browsing that stuff on the job. Rex knew the risks he was taking posting the videos and i must say his wife is attractive and the feet out of the car window was nice. (have always dug it when you photographers do the feet on the window and out of the car sets)I hope he comes back to the clubhouse with confident swagger that says 'yeah -i love my wife and her damn sexy feet -and so fucking what?!'
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening the ESPN radio the other morning, and the host of the show talking about it could not emphasize his disgust with feet more. He was so over the top saying he saw no titilating thing about feet, and on and on about how he finds nothing attractive at all about feet. Shit, he almost by passed the story to make sure the audience knew he found feet disgusating. I will not listen to him again, he really pissed me off, as he knows nothing about the fetish and thinks it's weird. Rather listen to AM Coast to Coast now in my early commute.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links