Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long or Short? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Long or Short?
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure this topic has been brought up before or maybe not. But the question I am having is in reference to toe nails, ie. short, long, really long, acrylics. What do you guys or girls think? Feet are better with short or long toe nails? I like them short with french pedi ir dark reds.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm toe nails? i dont like long toe nails personally. i like em nice and trimmed. i prefer natural toes but enjoy color as well.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short and trimmed. Anything longer than the toe itself is too much. I don't want talons.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the above. I think it comes down to the foot itself and the proportion of the foot size(width/length), toes (wide/short/long) and nail beds to determine whether it suits the foot or not. I've seen some pics/vids with long nails and some of them just don't go and some do.

Thought I wasn't into it but I live in an area where there are alot of women (mostly asian) have long toenails with cool patterns on them. Dunno, but it may have 'grown' on me [Wink] lol ....

A few days ago I remember jackin' to this
http://www.youtube.com/user/toosexytoes#p/u/14/g-eul5ZLFro

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...as long as they're not so long that she looks like her mom was a humanoid cat.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Peter on the "I like them short with french pedi ir dark reds." trimmed with a french ped & short with red polish but i agree with FootLongSub

I think it comes down to the foot itself and the proportion of the foot size(width/length), toes (wide/short/long) and nail beds to determine whether it suits the foot or not.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
short nice and trimmed.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends on the foot and the way the toenails grow.

My avatar for example has very sexy long toenails IMO but that long look might not work on everyone.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
I think it depends on the foot and the way the toenails grow.

My avatar for example has very sexy long toenails IMO but that long look might not work on everyone.

Oh wow, those were actually the catwoman-like feline toenails I was talking about. [Confused] Different strokes for different folks.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short nails are unfeminine and, most of the time, just gross.

The nails in SubZero's link are gorgeous - all the makings of what a woman's feet are supposed to look like.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:

The nails in SubZero's link are gorgeous - all the makings of what a woman's feet are supposed to look like.

It depends on the girl & her feet.Some feet/toes look nice with short nails but with red polish,but that's only what i prefer.Not short short to where it looks as though they've bitten their nails that is gross.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short Short Short

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always preferred short nails(just so long as they don't look bitten down :S )

Long nails are an immediate turnoff for me because when I look at a foot the first thing I think of is FJ potential [Big Grin] If I see talons I think of workplace hazards [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short and trimmed. Not into long nails, they are a turn off to me and I don't want any talons near my mouth or my junk.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:

I feel the complete opposite. I think long talons are gross while short nails are just beautiful.

But different strokes...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links