Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest assholes I have ever seen (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Biggest assholes I have ever seen
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long and short, Ive never had much exposure to the FF community as a whole till maybe about a year ago, when I started opening myself up more. The wife even is cool with it and has done a few picture sets here and there. Well where im getting at it we joined this large fetish community to post our pics up and its like, never mind the fact that we (more importantly she) has established that she is married and isnt interested in any kind of play partner BS, that we are there do share and share with others of a like mind, under the banner that we all love pretty female feet. So the masses, while ignoring the former, constantly sending overly inapropriate messages to her 24/7, while giving me the finger, completely just being rude; and to top it off not a single person reciprocating. I get blocked for every friend request she accepts. Its like, "Um hello...I'm the photographer, shes able to post pictures because im the one that shoots them in the first place". I dont know, im just venting...just these folks got me rubbed the wrong way.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Athena doesn't get any guys propositioning her on here (fortunately). The odd set request which we're totally cool with, but - at least she's never told me - that anyone's been inappropriate with her.

Stay on Wu's [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the things about most fetish sites is that most people are thing with their dicks and not their brains.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I do beleive im going to just start posting them here. Where do you guys typically post your pics at, just the generic picture thread? We do take requests, just my wife is only about doing foot shots only, no face/body etc. I just finished up a grape squishin clip last weekend too, ill post it up soon as i figure that out lol
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to realize this is Ugly America in which there are a lots of cowards in this country.

---------------------------------
By far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexies of them all." WW FEET said!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes a lot of people are unbelievably self absorbed.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very much so know what you mean!
I'm the model and I still get rude people.
They will request stuff to me on youtube and get MAD as hell and igorant if I dont get right on it.
HELLO, I have a website that I maintain along with my job, family, and friends. Not to mention the stuff I put on my Youtube is FREE.

If we are just venting.. lol

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with this site. I hope you have a good experience.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetish87
Board Regular
Member # 41718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetish87   Email ffetish87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I'm surprised this wasn't expected. This is foot fetish. Feet are like boobs to them. You're posting pics of her boobs and you're surprised horny people are messaging her obscene messages and ignoring the guy? Seriously go to a fashion show or don't give away emails except on forums like this one if you don't want all that.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the forum allows it, just block everyone that's trying it on. As long as there is anonymity, there will be assholes.

Remember, this is the internet, don't let it get to you.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
They will request stuff to me on youtube and get MAD as hell and igorant if I dont get right on it.
HELLO, I have a website that I maintain along with my job, family, and friends. Not to mention the stuff I put on my Youtube is FREE.

I made a very specific request about 10 minutes ago. Why is it not up yet!?!?
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry but how can you be surprised. Your posting pictures of a sexual nature (to us) on a website geared towards that fetish. You want a bunch of dudes to friend you (also a dude) when they friend a female model?

You also expect them to NOT make sexual advances towards her even though there are pictures of a sexual nature being posted? That's just weird.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to post some pics of my girlfriend's feet but there's no way she'd let me.

She says the idea of guys jerking off to her feet is creepy she only likes me to do it.

Also I would be as annoyed as the OP is....

Simple lesson - don't exhibit yourselves if you cannot handle the comebacks.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:

I made a very specific request about 10 minutes ago. Why is it not up yet!?!?
[/ sarcasm] [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbean:
Simple lesson - don't exhibit yourselves if you cannot handle the comebacks.

Well said.

I'm going to keep this in mind for when I find women to pose for me.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links