Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest assholes I have ever seen (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Biggest assholes I have ever seen
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whether its a chatroom or forum footmen are going to swarm on any "real" women they come in contact with boyfriend or husband in the picture it doesn't matter. Not to make excuses for anyones behavior but lets be real the internet is the only outlet for many men to express their fetish so sometimes they might go crazy. Im not sticking up for this behavior at all (the stalking is definately over the line) but I understand where its coming from a place of horny frustration lol!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone thinks guys won't ask/talk sexual need to look up "common sense."

Anyone who suggests that those people have the right to stalk/threaten someone need to get their ass kicked.

There is a line and respect. I wish people would just be mindful. A lot more of that would make the world a better place.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I need to clarify what exactly constitutes as "inapropriate". Sexual comments and things of the like, extra attention etc, is not the issue; fuck, im just as guilty as the next guy for that type of shit. No, what im talking about is purely just the disrespect, askin shit like "why dont you leave your man", or messages where theyre just going to invite themselves the fuck over to our house whenever the fuck they feel like it.

Im not dense, I knew what the fuck this shit was going to be like. I just happen to be gettin some shit off my chest at a time when she showed me some overly disturbing messages. I dont mind sharing/swapping some photos, maybe making some new friends. Sure im guilty just as the next guy when it comes to compliments/sexual comments. but I have yet told any women that i was going to foot fuck and rape them when their man leaves the house. Its disturbing and tasteless. If you were a boob man and someone comps yer wifes rack, in some cases, dood is kool with that; might even make'em feel good "my wifes rack is awesome and everyone loves'em & theyre all mine". Go and lay a hand on her tits though and he's gonna knock yer dick in the dirt.

I think its great that so many people have shown a liking towards her pretty peds, but the stalker shit is abit much.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i guess we know what kind asshole lameass loser *cough*archamn*cough* is trolling women online and acting like an internet casanova.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archman218:
Well ur just using a ridiculous emotional appeal, I certainly don't care if your wife got stalked, you're the ones who put yourselves on the internet, fire burns just in case u didn't know, and if ur gonna put up feet on a site revolving around fetishism of feet, ur gonna get nasty, disrespectful emails. ya'll disrespected your own intelligence by thinking anything different was going to happen.

http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/58.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links