Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest assholes I have ever seen (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Biggest assholes I have ever seen
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Im sorry but how can you be surprised. Your posting pictures of a sexual nature (to us) on a website geared towards that fetish. You want a bunch of dudes to friend you (also a dude) when they friend a female model?

You also expect them to NOT make sexual advances towards her even though there are pictures of a sexual nature being posted? That's just weird.

i think u summed it up pretty nicely. any time u are on a forum that is sexual in nature u will get those type of responses. whether its feet, tits, asses whatever. like others have said its the internet

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not that I cant handle it or anything, it is more on the lines of, "Hey, you see what we're about, would it kill you to drop yer dick for like five seconds and contribute something in return?"

I mean, two years ago I never thought I could even talk her into this sort of thing, when I used to see guys sharing pics/clips all the time; so when I finally step up to the plate to participate, BUPKIS. So I'm just like, wtf? I showed you mine, now show me yours! lol

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a related note, I've come to the conclusion that many people in our community are just plain rude!

Back when I was active on MySpace, I created custom links to lots of the females on my friends list. All of the links were squares showing the girls' faces and feet. Some of the girls were foot fetish models, but a number of them were friends who took the pictures so that their squares would be in keeping with the theme of my page. As soon as I added their squares, the ladies started complaining to me that foot fetishists who were on my friends list were harassing them about their feet! Not just complimenting them, but repeatedly sending comments and questions of an explicit nature. I responded by posting a notice on my page right next to the picture squares explaining that not all of the girls were foot fetish models, and asking fellow foot fetishists to please refrain from badgering them about their feet. My pleas fell on deaf ears. Finally, it got to the point where some girls asked to have their custom squares removed, and i decided to stop accepting requests from any guys who expressed even the slightest bit of interest in feet unless I knew them. It's a practice that I've taken with me to Twitter!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol, I'm surprised this wasn't expected. This is foot fetish. Feet are like boobs to them. You're posting pics of her boobs and you're surprised horny people are messaging her obscene messages and ignoring the guy? Seriously go to a fashion show or don't give away emails except on forums like this one if you don't want all that.
quote:
Im sorry but how can you be surprised. Your posting pictures of a sexual nature (to us) on a website geared towards that fetish. You want a bunch of dudes to friend you (also a dude) when they friend a female model?

You also expect them to NOT make sexual advances towards her even though there are pictures of a sexual nature being posted? That's just weird.

seriously? because lots of people do it, its ok? its sad that you guys defend these guys instead of saying that they are jerks for being disrespectful. the excuses thrown around are pathetic... its sexual so its expected. bullshit. my wife and i are swingers and she talks to men online and its not often some guy will overstep the boundaries and get rude. she expects to be treated with respect and if she doesnt, they're gone. i speak to the women we meet the same way.. and i dont think it can get much more sexual than what we're doing.

grow the f*** up and learn some respect.. and step up and demand it of others.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Thats why this is such a wonderful forum and I dont bother with others.

True- and sometimes I fell that I get a bit preachy about trying to maintain this place in the manner you mention- but there are alot of people in this country today who feel who feel this great sense of entitlement to be rude,hateful or the like- and then are quite proud of being that way. That's why I always want people called on their bullshit when it comes around this forum.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fteater
Board Regular
Member # 42705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fteater   Author's Homepage   Email fteater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats why my wife (Nikki from Nikkis-Arches.com) got out of it. She was in the scene for about 9 years and got tired of the crap not to mention a stalker found our home address and phone # so we decided it was time to take a break. I think we are going to start posting again soon and updating her site.

[ June 01, 2011, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: fteater ]

--------------------
Nikkis-Arches.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea hmm u posted FEET on a site that was made for FOOT FETISHISTS...we JERK OFF to feet...I wonder why sexually explicit things may have been on the minds of your website's visitors???? this is basically what u must've said to yourself: "HEY LET ME MAKE A WEBSITE ABOUT FEET AND FOOT FETISHISM....AND IF ANY FOOT FETISHISTS GET HORNY IT'S THEIR FAULT." Yea sorry when my dick is in my hand i might say things in an email that are a bit explicit. My gosh it's like setting up a hot dog stand and then getting pissed when people ask for ketchup.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fteater
Board Regular
Member # 42705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fteater   Author's Homepage   Email fteater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
archman218, you may have a point, but there still is something called respect. Maybe it's just because you havent seen some of the comments or lived through it, but like I said watching Nikki go through it for years then some asshole stalking her... Thats a bit much.

[ June 01, 2011, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: fteater ]

--------------------
Nikkis-Arches.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well ur just using a ridiculous emotional appeal, I certainly don't care if your wife got stalked, you're the ones who put yourselves on the internet, fire burns just in case u didn't know, and if ur gonna put up feet on a site revolving around fetishism of feet, ur gonna get nasty, disrespectful emails. ya'll disrespected your own intelligence by thinking anything different was going to happen.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
That's why I always want people called on their bullshit when it comes around this forum.

I feel the same way. And it's grating when people post bullshit and then don't get called out on it.

Then you have other people complaining that it's "too nice" here. It can be a source of confusion, honestly.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archman218:
Well ur just using a ridiculous emotional appeal, I certainly don't care if your wife got stalked, you're the ones who put yourselves on the internet, fire burns just in case u didn't know, and if ur gonna put up feet on a site revolving around fetishism of feet, ur gonna get nasty, disrespectful emails. ya'll disrespected your own intelligence by thinking anything different was going to happen.

This post deserves the Billy Madison quote, changed and directed at the above:

"(Mr. archman218), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fteater:
Thats why my wife (Nikki from Nikkis-Arches.com) got out of it. She was in the scene for about 9 years and got tired of the crap not to mention a stalker found our home address and phone # so we decided it was time to take a break. I think we are going to start posting again soon and updating her site.

Sean

I hope so...promise I am no stalker either! [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be clear that what I said isn't me condoning sending disrespectful stuff or stalking (wtf?!)

Just - it is to be expected somewhat and you're probably best to avoid the whole thing.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

Yeah what he said!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fteater:

I am sorry that your wife (and you) were subjected to that sort of inappropriate behavior.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links