Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever been denied feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever been denied feet?
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one ever have a bad encounter with trying to get some feet action?

I was watching a movie with my friends sister who had size 8 feet and had D cups and weighted about 120 pounds give or take and she was 19 at the time. She was hot.Well, when watching the movie she was barefoot the whole time and I asked her if she wanted a foot rub and she looked at me with disgust and said "NO! my feet stink too much" [Cry] DENIED!

also, a friends mom used to make fun of me in front of my other friends after I offered to give her a foot massage and she was like "hell no", I was like 15 at the time. Yeah...not too smooth of me.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing ventured, nothing gained; but you must keep in mind that a foot rub is a very intimate thing.

You sound young, you'll learn - just use common sense.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always envied guys that could just ask without placing an excess of importance on the outcome. I think you played it perfectly, but I would not press with this girl, unless your relationship gets more intimate in other ways. She either has some irrational issues with feet, or she considered it a come-on and wasn't interested.

Your friend's mom might have done you a favor by telling you no, as things could have gotten weird with a grown woman accepting foot massages from a 15 year old, unless she was the kind of person that was really nonchalant about touch. No one expects a 15-year-old to know these things, though.

I wish I had your ability to ask for what you want and let the chips fall where they may. As long as you can deal with some rejection, I think that approach will serve you well in the end.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denied! Lol hey it has happened to all of us at some point, just walk it off and you'll be just fine. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least you had the balls to ask man! it's their loss.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have been denied in situations before when asking a girl if she would like a foot massage. I have never made a big deal about it if she says no. Sometimes, I would follow up their response with something like, "Okay, cool. It's your loss though because I give a great massage." Sometimes, it wouldn't be enough to sway them. At other times though, it was enough and they would change their minds if their feet hurt too much from being in heels for a long time. Basically, it's all about reading the situation and then gauging what will be acceptable.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i have been denied many a times by many a hot women.

damn it sucked, but it further endorsed my worthlessness before her feet when she did not feel i was worthy, so in effect it made me quite the lowly foot worm, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

damn it sucked, but it further endorsed my worthlessness before her feet when she did not feel i was worthy, so in effect it made me quite the lowly foot worm, Hee Hee

So you got a thrill from the femdom aspect of it? That's a win-win situation.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, thanks for the encouragement and what not, but those stores that I posted about are examples from many years ago. I'm 27 now and married and had my fair share of foot experiences. I just wanted to hear other peoples stories too to share the awkwardness of being DENIED fett! : )
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetish87
Board Regular
Member # 41718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetish87   Email ffetish87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet..then again only asked 1 girl and she was in a committed relationship with me [Tongue]

That's it. I can't even bring myself to approach strangers..even though I don't know them the thought of rejection kills me...though I think once I've been rejected like 5 times it won't matter anymore and I'm bound to get lucky somewhere!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by somewittyfootfetishname:
Any one ever have a bad encounter with trying to get some feet action?

I was watching a movie with my friends sister who had size 8 feet and had D cups and weighted about 120 pounds give or take and she was 19 at the time. She was hot.Well, when watching the movie she was barefoot the whole time and I asked her if she wanted a foot rub and she looked at me with disgust and said "NO! my feet stink too much" [Cry] DENIED!

also, a friends mom used to make fun of me in front of my other friends after I offered to give her a foot massage and she was like "hell no", I was like 15 at the time. Yeah...not too smooth of me.

In the 2nd instance even though she's a mom..Sounds like she didn't have much if any class even if she looked appealing..(She did not have to make fun of you) [I don't care what anyone says] There is a graceful way to refuse a guy who offers footrub..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my share of rejections, but I've more than made up for it with some amazing feet for sure...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure at one point we all have been rejected. We all don't get to massage the feet of our dreams. I tend to avoid opening asking may I massage your feet? I lead into it to find out if a girl is interested in a foot massage.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here familiar with the famous quote?
"You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." I don't remember who said it, but I know it's speakin' directly to me. Case in point--I can't really say I've been rejected, because I've never had the balls to ask on my own!
Unless I was attending a foot party, it didn't happen.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nj754:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

So you got a thrill from the femdom aspect of it? That's a win-win situation.
indeed! [Thumbs Up]

and it makes the tongue grow fonder [Drool]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links