Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever been denied feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever been denied feet?
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup been denied before. Girls are not in to feet the way we are. Hence, let them know that you are fond of, their, feet. If a chick has stinky/dirty feet she is even more likely to deny. The following might help:

1) Ply them with booze
2) (If you get that far) put a sexing on them and in the heat of the moment have your way w/their feet if you are doing it right the are likely to let their guard down.
3) Be patient and bide your time. If she says no the first time then stop. But if you continue to interact w/her try to "connect" (become more familiar) and wait for another opportunity.
4) if you have the courage offer a bargain. "I got these green backs take of them sling backs."

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Not yet, at least.

Both of the girlfriends that I've told of my fetish let me do stuff with their feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links