Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For the Black guys (and anyone else curious)... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: For the Black guys (and anyone else curious)...
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spinoff from this topic before it can get derailed even further:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013281

How have you guys fared in getting access to non-Black women and/or their feet? I imagine that it's a bit easier for us to get a White woman in general, so I'm mainly talking of non-Black, non-White women. However, feel free to talk of any non-Black experiences or endeavors you've had.

I'm Black myself, and I have a thing for Asian women in general. However, due to several factors out of my control, the chances of me getting with as Asian girl is pretty low compared to my White counterparts. I see several topics here of guys living it up in Asia and getting quite a bit of foot action and getting women there to pose their feet, and I can't help but wonder if they would be as friendly and willing if the photog was Black. And not just Asia, but the world in general is so biased against us that it's somewhat discouraging to even travel. In a way, I get a bit jealous, knowing that I'm already shut out the second they see me solely because of my skin color, one of the things I had no control over.

Now, I know that that's not true completely. There are many Black guys who have had success stories with other women, and same with Black foot fetishists. Some of these women also have a preference for Black guys, and actively seek them out (though the fact that they're more in love with the mainstream image of Black guys is a bit of a downer for those of us who don't perpetuate any of those attributes). However, they seem to be few and far inbetween, or at least when compared to White guys.

Now, I'm not trying to say that I don't like Black women or their feet. In fact, I have seen quite a few pairs of great "ebony" feet in my life (living in Detroit--which is over 80% Black--will do that to you), and I'm even appreciating them here. However, I do have my preferences.

I tried to keep this post on-topic as far as feet goes as much as I could, but the issue goes beyond foot fetishism.

Anyway, I'm not sure how many Black guys are here aside from me and a few others from that other topic (which is why I opened this up for everyone), but I'd like to see what you all think of this and share any experiences--positive or negative--here.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should consider having this type of discussion with the guy called Footmasterflex who is a regular here at Wu's.

Based on some of the pictures of feet and foot job photos that he post on this site, it would appear that he has minimal problem getting his desires met by women who are of other races.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm black and I have all sorts of colored girls on my site...

I hope that me being black doesn't kill my sign ups...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I'm black and I have all sorts of colored girls on my site...

I hope that me being black doesn't kill my sign ups...

Learn something new everyday. [Big Grin]

Your site is actually one of the top ones I intend to subscribe to one I get some money flowing in.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only had the pleasure of having asian feet once but i never had trouble getting latinas.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im black and i live in detroit, to me its hard to find any woman who is interested in the "foot fetish" culture. I've had a white girlfriend who let me mess around with her feet. After i lost her, it was over :/
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by romeee:
Im black and i live in detroit, to me its hard to find any woman who is interested in the "foot fetish" culture. I've had a white girlfriend who let me mess around with her feet. After i lost her, it was over :/

Oh cool, a fellow Detroiter. [Smile]

All of the girlfriends I've had so far were Black, and the two that I told of my foot fetish were okay with it and let me do stuff with them.

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried with an Asian girl before and she's said "Nah, you're black"? If not, I'm kinda thinking it may be a personal mental block.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Have you tried with an Asian girl before and she's said "Nah, you're black"? If not, I'm kinda thinking it may be a personal mental block.

No, but mainly because there aren't many Asian girls around here. Most of the Asian population here in Detroit are on the college campuses.

--------------------
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

So that's the only criteria, as far as you see it, for what he's saying to be in any way accurate? I don't know many people who freely admit their bias like that, so you have to go by BEHAVIOR.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Listen man, There's a whole fuckin flock of Asian chicks I know who are dating intellectual, bad ass, black guys who dont buy into media bullshit. Two of the dudes are peots and painters. They are really good lookin guys and the third guy who is a Body Shop owner likes feet but the ones he gets suck. Shes a Chinese/ Italian mix whose toes are gross! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So for Asian chicks to date black guys, based on what you're saying, they can't be just a regular black guy working a nine to five, they have to be above and beyond in something (poet and painters, unless you mean painter as in paints house) or business owners in addition to being black. Okay.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Rider, in any event, all I can say is keep trying and try not to get discouraged. The last part is the hardest especially when you haven't gotten many yes's. Have you thought about, well, going straight to the source? For instance, I know a couple of black guys who wanted a Japanese chick, therefore they learned Japanese and went to Japan where they had some luck.

--------------------

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Listen man, There's a whole fuckin flock of Asian chicks I know who are dating intellectual, bad ass, black guys who dont buy into media bullshit. Two of the dudes are peots and painters. They are really good lookin guys and the third guy who is a Body Shop owner likes feet but the ones he gets suck. Shes a Chinese/ Italian mix whose toes are gross! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So for Asian chicks to date black guys, based on what you're saying, they can't be just a regular black guy working a nine to five, they have to be above and beyond in something (poet and painters, unless you mean painter as in paints house) or business owners in addition to being black. Okay.
I didn't read it that way at all. It sounded like Spotlight was offering him some encouragement.

I don't know your reason for interpreting his comment the way you did, but based on what I've read from him, Spotlight is a "straight-shooter". So I doubt there's anything negative intended there.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
quote:

I didn't read it that way at all. It sounded like Spotlight was offering him some encouragement.

I don't know your reason for interpreting his comment the way you did, but based on what I've read from him, Spotlight is a "straight-shooter". So I doubt there's anything negative intended there.

Hope you're right. As for my "reason", I have none, I have zero ulterior motive except to help Rider any way I can. He created this thread mostly at my urging, and as not to derail another thread, so I really don't want to see HIS thread derailed before it barely even starts.

--------------------

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Rider, in any event, all I can say is keep trying and try not to get discouraged. The last part is the hardest especially when you haven't gotten many yes's. Have you thought about, well, going straight to the source? For instance, I know a couple of black guys who wanted a Japanese chick, therefore they learned Japanese and went to Japan where they had some luck.

I have, actually. I do intend to learn Japanese and visit Japan one day. ...Though whether or not I;m still single at that point will determine whether I go try to hit it off with the locals; I don't want to go there just for the women when there's a whole culture to explore.

As I also said in the other topic, Japan is probably the best place for a Black guy to visit as far as race relations and such go, though that's not saying much, since Japan still has some xenophobic issues...

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links