Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For the Black guys (and anyone else curious)... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: For the Black guys (and anyone else curious)...
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Rider, in any event, all I can say is keep trying and try not to get discouraged. The last part is the hardest especially when you haven't gotten many yes's. Have you thought about, well, going straight to the source? For instance, I know a couple of black guys who wanted a Japanese chick, therefore they learned Japanese and went to Japan where they had some luck.

I have, actually. I do intend to learn Japanese and visit Japan one day. ...Though whether or not I;m still single at that point will determine whether I go try to hit it off with the locals; I don't want to go there just for the women when there's a whole culture to explore.

As I also said in the other topic, Japan is probably the best place for a Black guy to visit as far as race relations and such go, though that's not saying much, since Japan still has some xenophobic issues...

That is true. I mean, you won't go anywhere that doesn't have SOME issue or problem. But I think you'll have more luck and find what you're looking for if you do go there. I have also heard the Philippines is a good place to go, too.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my area here in Pennsylvania a lot of black guys are with Asian girls. Not sure the explanation or what ever but seems pretty predominate in this area.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not black myself, but I think you would do better in a place like San Diego, where I live. There are fewer black men here, and plenty of Asians, so it's simple supply and demand. I'm not surprised that you have had trouble with the Asian college girls, either, because you are a "townie" as well as a different race. Asian college girls tend to be trying to fulfill the expectations of their families, and those expectations probably don't include dating non-Asians. I have found a lot of Asians to be clannish, and even borderline racist, including against white people. But that applies mainly to ones that are fairly recent immigrants, which are overrepresented at the colleges. So if you're a fisherman, you might as well park your boat where the fish are and where they are hungry.

[ July 09, 2011, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: nj754 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this talk about "Asian Feet" has got me fantasizing about 'em now!! [Roll Eyes]
Unfortunately, I cannot give any advice, or even a juicy story on the subject. It's been a slow year for me.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really had a thing for Asian feet. As I black guy, I've always had a thing for hispanic or white feet. I love black women, but prefer lighter skin feet. The one black woman that let me suck her toes, she had very nice feet. The white women and my hispanic wife never had a problem with me worshipping their feet. I don't see why an asian woman would be any harder to let you worship their feet than any other, whether you are black or white. Especially after seeing some of the kinky stuff they have over there in Japan, it's way kinkier than foot fetish.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for being generously inclusive, Rider Aldebaran. I have experienced much poor luck with women of my kind as a Portuguese-Irish-German-Englishman. I suppose many forum friends here have stories of rejection of their own, or maybe it is just me. Alas, I have tasted the wonderful forbidden fruit of success as well. One magical evening I lay with a beautiful and kind African goddess. I was in heaven as I lovingly enjoyed her ample, sweet, brown nipples for the longest moments, and she graciously accepted my passion for her. I wish you much luck in your search for acceptance as well.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Asian and I've only had white womens feet (quite a few) up until recently when a Pakistani women I was dating fullfilled my foot desires whenever I wanted, most often during sex....man she took to it like a duck to water and stroked my cock with her barefeet on our first time and even though she only had size four uk feet which is like four sizes smaller than my favourite size 8 I still reallly miss her.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why we, as humans, kick ass!

I mean I'm white but I love black and asian girls, and my black friend prefers asian girls and gingers. I love how we have that little bit in our brains that wants us to spread our DNA as far as it can go with different races of the world. It's fantastic how it works!

But dude. Get your arse over to England. An intelligent (which you do sound) black american in the UK? It'd be a buffet. There is a high asian population around London and in Manchester and Liverpool.

But that's all a bit of a stretch. Seriously they would dig you.

One of my american buddies has a super thick southern drawl, but is highly intelligent. It's great hearing that accent give lectures on biology or chemistry.

Too much digressing. But I do believe your views are warped slightly by your local media or whatever, because here; it'd be great.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't put yourselves down. Unzip your pants and watch this inspiration clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuTyrXDacUo
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John K. Kryton:
Don't put yourselves down. Unzip your pants and watch this inspiration clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuTyrXDacUo

Great find! [Thumbs Up]
I usually mute fetish videos, but I found the banter in that one to be pretty fun.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to hear more opinions and views on this subject.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had the pleasure of asian feet either. As a black married man, I would have loved to experience a beautiful pair of asian feet. But never got the shot. Cant say I took the chance though...from an early age I was informed about the way they view black people. Sad but true.

I've had plenty of white feet though. Gorgeous white feet. Yummy. I've also had plenty of gorgeous black feet too. I've been lucky. But the luckiest i've been is with the latina's. I love the latina's....dude. I just can't help myself. So I married one and her feet are crazy hot!!! I've asked her to post here years ago but no dice.

Unfortunately the reality of life is that society dictates how we act. In many asian countries we are viewed negatively. There's no way around it. Forget about my personal success in my career, my university degree, my intelligence or personality...my pigment count is higher than others so...the stereotypes come to the forefront.

Keep your head up though man. There are exceptions .

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I'm black and I have all sorts of colored girls on my site...

I hope that me being black doesn't kill my sign ups...

Because you da man! [Cheers] If they don't signup to your site because of that you don't need them anyway. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup keep trying man.

As I Black guy I am surprised how much love I get from all of the races of women that I have had model for me,especially because 95% of them are a different race than me.I have gotten a footjob from an Asian chick before and I have always felt that Asian women are very open to the idea and extremely curious of why guys like feet.Filipina women are my Favorite women by far and I feel that they are the most open minded and okay with it.

But then again,I am a cool ass dude.

Its funny that I am attractive to all races of feet but not black women and their feet so much.I remember getting a footjob from a black chick on my first shoot ever lol.It really made me kinda change my mind but its still rare that I have black models and its 50/50 because I am just not feeling their feet and 50/50 because they don't do as well on my site.

I love Latina feet the most by far.

It hasn't been hard to get some foot love from any of the races of women but then again I come in contact with more women and can educate them on it or persuade them.

I must say open minded women are more of the key than their race.Some women just don't care and will have fun while others feel like it is the nastiest,creepiest and freakiest thing in the world that you have a foot fetish.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a black guy, I love all types of feet. I have thing for white women and latina women feet. Those two are my weaknesses. I love black feet as well as I get footjobs from my current gf who is black. I love Asian feet too but I have never gotten foot play from Asian or Latina women. It's been black or white.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links