Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For the Black guys (and anyone else curious)... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: For the Black guys (and anyone else curious)...
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
wow didnt know GQ was black and so many others lol ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

I don't know if this is a foot forum or a black panthers reuniting party lol ahahahahahhahaha jk.

LMFAO!!!!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm black myself and i don't get any access to any feet, doesn't matter the race. honestly, it doesn't really make much difference, just preference for the most part.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even know what that means.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't even know what that means.

me neither. drunk, sorry
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in as a big powerful black man!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to sidetrack this, but that last statement..if said by a white male, would it be considered racist in your opinion?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

haven't been paying attention to the thread and had no clue what was going on :\
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Not to sidetrack this, but that last statement..if said by a white male, would it be considered racist in your opinion?

no o.O
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol count me in as a black man and white women feet lover!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hmmm. Nope!

Might sound weird if you said that. But there's REAL racism out there. You calling yourself a big powerful white man does not stop me from enjoying life or curbs my success. That's real racism and it's out there.

Now in context it makes more sense...His screen name is "2nd to god in power", his facebook it "above omnipotence" and his quote is "supreme being" or something. His power is not derived from his race. The two are unrelated.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

not at all dude, what are you thinking? For instance I can say I'm a big powerful mixed Asian man and it's not racist at all. It all just depends on how insecure the reader is, and most fetishists who've signed up at wu's don't get that insecure over those things. They just get insecure about feet, not about our realities, hee hee?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I asked myself the same question GQ...Sometimes the brainwashing works on me too. I can't really say what I expected avatar wise, or even as far as comment wise. I know that most of us are intelligent so it's not like I was expecting a bunch of ebonics (I still laugh at this word)...But there were a few people that I would have never known were "Brothers"...I find this cool though...I really look as most people on here as brothers whether white or black because we are brothers in feet...Right?
none of us are trying to cause any problems or segregate ourselves, We are just poking fun at ourselves...

If we wanted to get into a racial debate or argue all we have to do is play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 online... We can here all of the things that "The Racist" think about us on there...lol...

[ August 06, 2012, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jiao:
Summer, I think il love you! ;-). What foot parties do you go to?

I go to mostly private foot (and other fetish) partys in LA, Houston, Portland & Seattle. Recently (once) in New Jersey.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jiao:
Summer, I think il love you! ;-). What foot parties do you go to?

I go to mostly private foot (and other fetish) partys in LA, Houston, Portland & Seattle. Recently (once) in New Jersey.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links