Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok feel like im in a lot of trouble... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ok feel like im in a lot of trouble...
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really knowing who to turn to, ive decided to turn to my pals on Wus.

So im hooking up with this girl last night, ive known her for a while and because of the situation we're both in we have decided to hook up have sex etc...

Well we had sex for the first time together last night, and the good news is i was standing to attention ;-) for what was a big problem for me as you may have read from other posts.

We had sex, i finished up and that was that, then this morning i had the horrible memory of putting the condom on the wrong way then turning it round and putting it on the right way, not thinking anything of it, we were both pretty drunk.

Fuck, what an idiot. I have no idea if i had pre cum on it, it only happened for a split second, but i really don't know what to do, i really do not want a kid. She's not on the pill which has made me really worry. She also doesn't know this happened. Im just so stuck of what to do, i guess there is nothing i can do a part from wait and see if she has her period right? Everytime i think of it, i feel sick!

Has this happened to you guys before? I keep thinking, of all the people world that don't use a condom and keep wondering what my chances are.

Fuck, im really worried and really upset.

fuck.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, it's not like you fucked her, came, dunked the condom on both sides and fucked her again.....

I've banged chicks without a condom who weren't on the pill and never got pregnant. Stop worrying yourself to death.

Go out and play your numbers. I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery at this point.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Scotty you have made feel a lot better, im just usually sooooo careful thats why im completely freaking out! But you have made feel better!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am no friend of the cover, but let me just say that I think you're safe.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go along with the others...I think you are in the free & clear.

I understand your paranoia about pre-cum...but unless you were um...really 'salvating' and super aroused before the condom flip-flop...I would doubt you would have had some early swimmers to be worried about.

Just pay attention within a months time if she has her 'cycle'!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stapler
Board Regular
Member # 42599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stapler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha happens to me all time time. seriously man if your so thick with swimmers that your pre cum touches the right side of a woman then maybe your supposed to have kids. I would take a step back, breath, and probably go have some fun with her again because chances are she is not gonna be preggos by you
Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

This is all really making me feel so much better about the situation, maybe because your all saying stuff i want to hear.

Like from one of my last posts, when im with a new girl, i really get in a rut and worry i wont get a boner and then that was that time when it happened and i felt so awful for not being aroused. Well it nearly happened last night but luckly i did stand to attention so im thinking (hoping) there was hardly any pre cum there because i was struggling to get aroused.

Deep, deep down i feel im gonna be alright and there is absolutely nothing gonna happen but i just keep getting myself paranoid and feeling ill from the thought!

I guess its just a waiting game now but i feel im gonna be miserable until i know!

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you didn't feel something different/holy shit moment until after you finished the universe probably saved you. Physiologically - sperm needs to travel up past the cervix - the cervix is there to weed out the weeds if you know what I mean.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is what it is. Who knows? I'm hoping you're safe, but relax and try to stay calm. Give her a foot massage to add feet into this story!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Elvzz, i don't follow you, sorry?!
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they concieved, spiritually, they'd feel love @ that moment or fuck what just happened in that moment. Not after the fact. After the fact is guilt, during is fear. Fear is the antithesis of love. Some thing there are 6 emotions, I think shame/revenge, etc are versions of Fear.

Physiologically, the cervix (some call it sperm motel) is a narrow opening that is meant to keep out foreign or unworthy sperm if you will. The sperm has to pass up thru there to get on deck to head to the fallopian tubes. So depending on the exact circumstances it may be more remote than likely. Not a doctor, but been an advocate for others as long as I can remember. Hope that I am making more sense these days.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Precum doesn't have any sperm in it man - it's kind of a lubricant [Wink]

You're good.

And even in the 1 in a million chance that ONE little swimmer made it through and did a job sometimes millions can't...most condoms are spermicidal, bruh.

Check the packet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

yea what he said -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12286905?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Precum doesn't have any sperm in it man - it's kind of a lubricant [Wink]

You're good.

And even in the 1 in a million chance that ONE little swimmer made it through and did a job sometimes millions can't...most condoms are spermicidal, bruh.

Check the packet.

--------------------
 -

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has nothing to do with feet

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Im sorry Key Feet, i do understand this has nothing to do with feet, just needed to hear from my buddies at Wus [Wink]

Andy Laa, is this true, if so you really have put me at ease! Thank you [Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links