Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok feel like im in a lot of trouble... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ok feel like im in a lot of trouble...
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warp,

Pre cum can carry small traces of Sperm, But what some people don't know is that some brands of condom's have an anti sperm solution in the condom lube, that when the sperm makes contact with the condom it kill's off the sperm. your safe!! but to turn the subject back to feet. did you get any foot action from this new found lover? does she have nice toes ?

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even on the outside on the condom? Cool! i feel my chances are getting better and better!

Ok so back to feet, she has fucking amazing feet! They are tiny and so cute! she has no clue of my fetish but kept putting them in my face the other day jokingly! I kept my cool, but i was thinking this is awesome!

And today she was acting the same, someone said that her feet never smelt, so she put them on my nose and just looked at me, its true they didn't smell (unfortunately) but still pretty hot!

I just wanna take the time to thank all of you for your support, i feel you guys really have my back, it means a lot!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot-devil:
Warp,

Pre cum can carry small traces of Sperm, But what some people don't know is that some brands of condom's have an anti sperm solution in the condom lube, that when the sperm makes contact with the condom it kill's off the sperm. your safe!!

I believe I covered that in my post [Tongue]

Warp: yes. It's only on the outside because it wouldn't matter on the inside... Just have a look at the packet for your own edification if you like.

And yes, I assure you it is lottery-winner territory in terms of odds of ANY sperm being in pre-ejaculate.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy, yes you did cover it but I was more making the point that the condom lube kills the sperm oh and it's on the inside and out side on most brands. Except flavored ones due to the human consumption act. It's one both sides in case of breakage where the brand could be liable.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea dude ur cool. Don't worry bout it. I used to bang my gf without condom and she wasn't on the pill, I just pulled out and we have no children
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea dude ur cool. Don't worry bout it. I used to bang my gf without condom and she wasn't on the pill, I just pulled out and we have no children
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot-devil:
Andy, yes you did cover it but I was more making the point that the condom lube kills the sperm oh and it's on the inside and out side on most brands. Except flavored ones due to the human consumption act. It's one both sides in case of breakage where the brand could be liable.

Oh right - fair comment. I stand corrected [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
this has nothing to do with feet

Yes agree Keyfeet..The guy had and emergency!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, thank you so much you guys, you have really put me at ease, the more i think about it the more i dont think i had any precum anyway, i think im good. I used 'Dots' condom, looked them up, appararently the lube does have spermicide on it, but if what Andy is saying is true and pre cum doesn't have any sperm or very little then i should be ok.

It guess its a learning curve! Please just let me say once again, thank you for all being so patient and understanding and hopefully you won't hear any further info from me with this particular situation! haha!

Thanks boys!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Just thought i should update you guys.

It was getting real bad, almost 20 days late for her period, not looking good.

But finally her cycle started and all is well, im a relieved man and i don't think i would have kept my cool as good if it wasn't for you guys so thank you very much...

Now stay tuned for another thread while i try and get into her feet!

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah I've been there (well not exactly but close enough!)

Basically all you really need to know is that a woman isn't a sperm magnet who will get pregnant from the slightest glance of genetic material. There are certain days they can get pregnant on, couple that with a very very low chance of pre-cum containing sperm. You'll be okay.

But just don't make this mistake again!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha...yer off the hook!

I remember one woman I was casually seeing...and I used a condom and after the deed was done and I pulled out...I didn't realize but the condom had split and I had gone full bore inside her.

Magically she didn't get pregnant!

I was sweating it for a month.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
this has nothing to do with feet

Yes agree Keyfeet..The guy had and emergency!
I understand. And I'm not the subject matter police. I'm just saying that there are just other forums in the off-topic section he could have posted it in.

I'm sure members would be just as willing to give him advice there

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

20 days late!? fuck man...that's ridiculous lol

Anyway, congrats on your not-baby I suppose? lol

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links