Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other rare foot related fetishes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Other rare foot related fetishes?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone:

What are your more rare foot related fetishes. Perhaps we can find commonalities here amongst the members of wu's!

Mine is snakes and feet. For whatever reason I find seeing pics of videos of them together highly erotic. Perhaps it has to do with wishing my member was long enough to wrap around a foot/woman they way a snake does...seeing them do it displays a fantasy I wish I could perform. I don't know.

How about you guys. What's your secret sub fetish?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giantess/shrunken guy + footplay + optional crushing = perfection. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's quicksand dude when "his" thread is up?
nothing strange from me however, i like high heel open toe sandals with perfectly pedicured feet, but that is no way strange.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've discovered I actually enjoy DIRTY FEET! (YES, literally--not just photos) At the time I asked my g/f to walk barefoot to the bus stop, and back to my apartment--just so I could rub my face in 'em!! [Tongue] Now that my friends, is strange & disturbing.

[ July 26, 2011, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much a sub fetish, but I would love for a girl to be dominant and demand me to massage her feet and worship them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy seeing feet getting tickled by other feet. This is quite rare, i always see footsie when they are just pressed together but i wish one of them would just run their toes up and down the other soles but it rarely happens. But yeah, my primary interest in feet just happens to be this rare kind of footsie tickle play.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Ballbusting - Not like being kicked by a NFL kicker stuff here, I'm talking more of the light to moderate level. A dominatrix once told me, however, I was liking it a lot harder than moderate.

2. Sharing Her Feet - Farthest this has gone has been watching a past girlfriend let another guy give her a foot massage at a party once while I was rubbing her shoulders. But I'd really like a girlfriend to give interracial footjobs. LOL

3. Tons of Lotion - Jordana peeked this interest in me last week when she asked me twice to put lotion on her feet while I was rubbing them. After I applied those two lotion coatings, I playfully took 4-5 squirts and slapped it on her soles and in between her toes. Talk about a mess! They were gooey/slick for the rest of the night. I put her to sleep with that foot rub and massaged them for more than an hour after she fell asleep. Talk about soft!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it's barefoot food crushing. I love it when a girl gets her feet messy. Seeing the food ooze between her toes and hearing all the squishy sounds...it's an audiovisual treat for me. I also love the playfulness behind it, especially when the girl wiggles her toes in the mess.
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine would be a dominent chick spitting on her toes and make me lick it off or spitting on my face and she rubs it in with her soles.
It started from licking pussy and my gf spitting on her fingers and rubbing her pussy while I licked her out.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cold sweaty feet. Or cold moist feet fresh from the pool or shower, the feel of cold toes grabbing my nose, face, cock, is AMAZING!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really have any sub categories I prefer but I do have those I really dislike-

Dirty feet (gotta be clean but smelly)
Jewellery
Oiled feet
Nail polish
Footjobs/cum on feet

If you remove those then there's nothing else that can be added for perfection [Smile]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lubed-up feet and her rubbing her feet into my face!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like tickling. But what excites me most, is the instant where I take off her shoe (or sock), and her foot is revealed. Even if I've seen her feet before, its still very incredibly sexy.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- wet/oiled
- shared feet (very aroused by the thought of the wife sharing hers with someone else
- cold/ hot feet (a slightly sarcastic bent for seeing girls barefoot in the cold rain or snow or walking barefoot on hot asphalt)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's dangling and shoe play,and a sexy woman's foot being tickled.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links