Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other rare foot related fetishes? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Other rare foot related fetishes?
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet on a leather couch or chair. Enough said.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like:

Dirty/smelly feet.
Bi/Lesbian feet.
Dom feet.
Erotic Mind control feet.
Punk feet.

Any of those and I'm good to go. Now if I could get my wife into all four (bi, not lesbian, obviously), I'd be set. A girl talking about how hot a girl is or her feet is even hotter to me. Something about bi girls goes a way. Punk bi girls? Better. Punk bi dom girls? Even better. Punk bi dom girls who've been wearing their shoes all day in the same socks for a week? Well, that's just pure fantastical good times.

Plus side is my wife is into 3/12 - FOUR out of FIVE of those things. So while I can sit here and talk about her nailing all five, I'm a pretty frickin' lucky foot guy, no doubt. Haha.

Any other spouses/girlfriends get into your sub-fetishes yet? Mine has, and she found out she enjoys most of them. So I'm living the dream.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniffing and cumming in smelly well worn shoes, smellier the better.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have so many different Foot Fetish fantasies lol. I'm really into Smelly feet/shoes/socks/hose, Giantess/shrinking fetish, Shoe fetish, wanting to be a foot slave...
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, no one else into balloons getting popped by pretty feet?
Balloon fetish goes very well with pretty feet.
My GF enjoys both!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may seem strange but yesterday I went with my GF to her Dr appointment. I went in with her too. It was nice to see her foot in the hands of another woman even though my GF damn near broke the bones in my hand from squeezing it! Not to mention her screaming which hurt my ears. Anyway, it just turned me on the see her foot in the hands of and at the mercy of another female.

[ September 14, 2011, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Crazy_Diamond ]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being shrunk to a tiny speck on womens feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links