Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other rare foot related fetishes? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Other rare foot related fetishes?
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well 4 me its wanting 2 see womens foot in closed shoes.just the thought of them been all squashed up.wish thex made more see through shoes.and of course sexy long toes that nails are nice and square.and warm scented spicy feet. And peep toe shoes with feet in of course.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess for me is having the girls feet tied up with the soles up in the pose and tickling her toes with my manhood. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zinfandel10
Board Regular
Member # 36054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinfandel10   Author's Homepage   Email zinfandel10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty feet after pumping gas

--------------------
youtube - zinfandel10

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandallover
Board Regular
Member # 37226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandallover   Email sandallover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me cold feet and dry, prefrebly high heeled sandals or mules bare feet and freezing cold day or snow . Amazing
Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cum covered for sure, dirty even better. Besides those, mud, sand, or some sort of gunge.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like watching them rub their feet. Something sexy when they slowly rub their own feet.
Also, shoe dangling and partially revealed feet. It drives me crazy watching a woman dangle her shoe. And a partially revealed foot, like when dangling is sexy. I can almost see the entire foot and that curiosity of what the rest looks like, I love it.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if it counts, but tickling+sniffing+kissing the soles of the feet or underneath the toes, all *simultaneously*.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
I guess for me is having the girls feet tied up with the soles up in the pose and tickling her toes with my manhood. Lol

Love it!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love really smelly feet and shoes!!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
facebouncing without a doubt. ie. having one's face flattened by a hot chic's feet like a pancake.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few

1. Smelly Feet
2. Women Smelling other women's feet
3. Pale Feet With Red Polish

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Bastinado which is rare

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something about spreading toes that makes me go insane..I also like when Wifey is kinda aggressive when mashing her feet in my face (WHILE GIVING AND OILY HANDJOB). Im starting to like slightly stinky feet too..ITS ALL OF YOU FREAKY FOOT DUDES FAULT..MOST OF MY NEWLY FOUND SUB-FETISHES COME FROM YOU!...Actually, I would like to thank you guys...AND GIRLS...And WU!!!THE GREAT!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

Love it!
Loved watching some of these tickling videos I have seen in the past on youtube. Also kind of on the topic. I absolutely love Renfaire videos. I doubt they have updated ones on youtube, but random girls were at a fair I believe in Europe hands ties and their feet in a wooden shackle kind of and people would tickle them with feather or their hands. I always fantasized about going with some girls I know and them getting locked in as I tickle away.

Also not sure if this would be in the sub fetish category, probably more fantasy. Would love for a girl to have her feet massaged. One foot in my hand and the other foot in another girl's hand. Similar to the foot worship videos with three girls where one is seated would love to worship one foot as another girl worships the other.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely giantess barefoot pov fetish...id love to be shrunken down or confronted by a giantess and have her step on me or smother me with her giant bare soles...
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links