Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Age range of feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Age range of feet
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what would be your preferred age range of feet? Your optimal perfection! For me, it would be 18-70, I know its quite a vast range! But the optimal age for me would be 18-45
What about you?

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-30

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslave curtis
Board Regular
Member # 34732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslave curtis   Email footslave curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-55
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20's to 60's for me. It seems that women take better care of their feet than girls.You know, filing,shaping, fresh polish,etc.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-40's

I'm sure there are exceptions.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a good question...i used to say, 18-40, but it cant b now...until the other day...i deliver to alot of supermarkets...and insted of going thru the back...i walk around to the front. I scan the isles to see what catches my eye. The other day i saw feet to die for. I saw the feet first..heeled thong...small with pudgy toes...beautiful pink pedi...all toes had full nails..and a cute ankle braclet...all i could say is WOW! I look up to match the face...and what do i see...a mature asian woman staring at me..Shit im caught! She smiles and says, u like them?...i nod my head yes...she kinda pose, then walked away. I had to do something. I caught up with her and had to ask her age...waited for the cuss out...but she didnt...62!..she says..i told her, for a woman of a certain age...u have beautiful feet...she says that she is a nail tech, and walks away again..i stood there and watched..SMH! So, my age bracket has to be 18-62. I still think about her(sigh)

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great story, chill.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I live in the land of "q-tips" as we call them, I see plenty of older ladies- some with the nastiest feet ever. But I also ocassionally see some stunning older feet just like chill did. Your mind can't hardly accept what your eyes are telling it when you see unbelievably beautiful feet on an older woman like that. So, though it is rare for the older ladies, I'd have to say 18-60.

[ August 03, 2011, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chillstatus:
thats a good question...i used to say, 18-40, but it cant b now...until the other day...i deliver to alot of supermarkets...and insted of going thru the back...i walk around to the front. I scan the isles to see what catches my eye. The other day i saw feet to die for. I saw the feet first..heeled thong...small with pudgy toes...beautiful pink pedi...all toes had full nails..and a cute ankle braclet...all i could say is WOW! I look up to match the face...and what do i see...a mature asian woman staring at me..Shit im caught! She smiles and says, u like them?...i nod my head yes...she kinda pose, then walked away. I had to do something. I caught up with her and had to ask her age...waited for the cuss out...but she didnt...62!..she says..i told her, for a woman of a certain age...u have beautiful feet...she says that she is a nail tech, and walks away again..i stood there and watched..SMH! So, my age bracket has to be 18-62. I still think about her(sigh)

I really enjoyed reading that story. The best thing about it is that she asked for your opinion on her feet! She was cool about it!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, 25 to 50

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

I saw pics of Raquel Welch's feet and they looked pretty sexy! And she is 70!

--------------------

chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i had to expand my age limit..lol! I would love to see Sharon Osbourne feet..anybody got pics?

--------------------

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything as long as the feet looks good. There could be a woman in her thirties with terrible feet, but in her late sixties with sexy feet. As long as they look good I don't think of age.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

oh and thx Hype, Rj...i will share more..

--------------------

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chillstatus:
Yes i had to expand my age limit..lol! I would love to see Sharon Osbourne feet..anybody got pics?

http://www.wikifeet.com/Sharon_Osbourne

Not my type, personally.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links