Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Age range of feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Age range of feet
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My age range is 18 to whatever, although the oldest feet I have had are 65. I have seen women in the 60 to 75 age range with well-kept feet, but they are the exception. Most feet in that age range are calloused, bloated, full of corns and bunions, and with gnarly toes.

The exceptions I have seen are mind and load blowers. The 65 year old woman I was lucky to score had size 7's, baby-soft and smooth, nice arches, a perfect red-painted pedicure and was very, very ticklish. She took pride in her appearance right down to her feet and told me she got pedicures every four weeks on schedule. It showed. Those feet would hold their own in any age group.

I have noticed a sad trend in recent years of the younger set, teenagers on into late 20's not takign care of their feet very well. I have seen some very nasty, ugly feet in the nightclubs, malls, and beaches in recent times. Unclipped nails,chipped polish or no polish, dry heels, awkward stepping, almost pigeon-toes, dirty, probably smelly. This disappoints and alarms me. The generation below Generation X, whatever they call them, seem to not care as much about their feet as the generation I am in (70's and 80's). Ironically, foot fetishism and the feet as an object of sexuality and sensuous play is much more mainstream and acceptable now than it was back then. Yet, there is no doubt in my mind I saw better kept feet among the 18-29 set in the 80's than I do today.

But overall, I think the entire generation, body, mind, and soul, (and soles), is in some sort of state of decline.

Young girls today are not as appealing. Just got to a mall and look at all the fat bellies and clunky, gnarly feet.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-30. Though I've had 16 y/o feet when I was 20, because the age of consent here is lower than in America.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
...and my belief is that the older a woman gets the less attractive her feet become.

You know, to be honest, I find a lot of younger girls can have some pretty damn cute feet, obviously as I shoot many girls who are just turning of age. But when I am out in a public place, like a mall, MLB baseball game, amusement park, etc. I see SOOOOOOO many girls of this age with some torn up feet, horrible pedicures, etc. Then you look at the women in their 30-40 age range with adorable, well kept feet, nice shoes, fresh pedicures, and the like.

I think there are always going to be exceptions, but that has been my findings while in public. Generally with my shoots, all the different age ranges have nice looking feet because they're ready to present them for some photos. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G Man
Board Regular
Member # 42643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G Man   Author's Homepage   Email G Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-30 for sure!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to think I had a range of feet, until I saw Mona Lisa's.

Those are some serious arches!!! [Drool] Does anyone here know her age? Not that I care or anything--let's face it--she gives a whole new meaning to old, wrinkly feet. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree bout mature women taking better care of their feet! My Mil has a great pair i'm sure she spends time on them because her toes are always out looking tasty perfectly painted never chipped.

I dont know why but i've always had a thing for mature feet, growing up i was more keen to smell my mates mums shoes than the girls we were hanging around with.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they look good don't really care. I had to look away yesterday when I saw this girl that is like 12 with blue polish and platform sandals..
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol! I hear u Spruce...sometimes i have to catch myself...

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older you get the range changes. Since I'm in my early 40s I'd have to say the range is 30 to 50. However, I can appreciate pretty feet whatever the gal's age. When I was a teenager I thought anyone over the age of 21 was old. Now to me anyone under 30 is a kid.

Take that all you juveniles here on Wu's! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say at least 25.

I love feet with more wrinkles and curves (character)....most women under 25 dont have that. A lot of them have "baby feet", if you know what I mean.

For instance, although both have sexy feet, I would take Mona Lisa over Natalie Portman any day.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links