Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Age range of feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Age range of feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the girl is hot and legal, I don't care how old she is.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger it was 15-22 now that I'm 22 it's 18-46. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx Rider, ive seen those..no close ups..Grrrr...the cutie from storage wars is really cute too..theres alot of request for her feet too...no avail!

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in six different Wholesale Clubs around Cleveland so I see ALL ages of feet and my belief is that the older a woman gets the less attractive her feet become. They become kinda bloated, less-cared for, puffy, dried-out. Yes, I can see the past beauty in some older ladies but by and large I'd say 18-50. I did see a lady who was probably 70 and had perfectly stunning feet last week. I couldn't believe my eyes and wanted to say something to her but she had her nose so far in the air from a lifetime of being told she's gorgeous that I just passed her by.

On the other end of the spectrum, I play in a band and we just played a high school graduation party, in a garage, and WOW.....

There is nothing in the entire world like, young, 18 year old feet. In flip flops. And drunk.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Anything under 18 is protected by law.

Only depending on where you live. Some states in America have the AoC at 16 (like here in Michigan).

...Not that I'd do anything with a girl younger than 18 anyway, but I'm just saying.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-60
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-45 for me although i have seen some women that are over 50 that look like they really pay some extra special attention to their feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-55:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-25, or pretty much any who offer up
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen, over the past few days, a lot of women 45-65 who have large nail beds which is really sexy! Their polish colour of choice is reds/dark red/purple.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago i would have probably said 18-30.
But my wife is 32 and had absolutely amazingly brilliant soft feet!
If the woman looks after them they can stay attractive for many years!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chillstatus:
Thx Rider, ive seen those..no close ups..Grrrr...the cutie from storage wars is really cute too..theres alot of request for her feet too...no avail!

hahah...I thought I was the only one that liked Brandi from Storage Wars!

They recently had an episode she goes out on this old kayak...got to see some toes and a little bit of her soles and the side of her wonderful bare feet!

She seems to wear flashy shoes

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaleAdam69:
A few years ago i would have probably said 18-30.
But my wife is 32 and had absolutely amazingly brilliant soft feet!
If the woman looks after them they can stay attractive for many years!

I agree with DaleAdam69 here. Out of the mature feet, Genie's mom is over 60 and her feet are very sexy! I actually think my grandma's feet are better looking than my mom's! You get girl's over 60 who have good looking feet, on the other hand you get girls who are only 20 who have fugly feet! I say the range limit for me would be like 18-65. Would be under 18 if not protected by law.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Braden Hepburn
Board Regular
Member # 43484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Braden Hepburn   Author's Homepage   Email Braden Hepburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ages are 18 - 50. Love wrinkles, smooth and everything in between, so long as the foot looks good

--------------------
Braden Hepburn

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18-55...Olny cause my Mil is 55 and she has great feet

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links