Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Boss's Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Boss's Feet!
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order to save money (& avoid fast foods) I make an effort to 'brown-bag' my lunches, whenever possible. It's simply a win win! Anyway, as I made my way towards the break area, I saw something I should not have seen:

I caught a glimpse of my boss's feet!

An awkward moment, to say the least. Sure the moment has passed, and it only lasted a couple seconds. But a second is all it takes to notice a pair of wide, thick, meaty soles. [Mmm] A small part of me felt as if it happened in slow-motion. I've been replaying that moment in my head (like a TiVo remote) over and over again. To this very day, I'm still in awe!! All kidding aside, my supervisor is very attractive. Now that I've seen her feet, I dunno if I can look @ her with a straight face? I mean...She's THE BOSS! That can't be a good thing, or could it?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant help it. its in my nature to put it out there. why were her feet out? i woulda totally been a creep and either found a vantage point to watch more closely or i would have approached her with a comment about her feet.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO [Laugh] ....I love the way u think!! I could never be that bold!

Why were her feet out? Technically, only her soles were exposed. Kinda like what u see in the library, or under a dinner table? Just innocent shoe play. If only I had a photo (or demo pic) to demonstrate.

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i get it. office attire, presumably. bare feet in heels or sandals of some sort...?

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

and yeah, i realize that regular under the chair shoeplay doesnt leave a fair opening for a foot comment. BUT, i woulda totally found a way to stare at them longer.

i thought maybe her feet were blatantly out there... like she took her shoe off to check something while it was propped up on something. i cant resist chances like these to say something, ANYTHING, related to her feet so i can get closer.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome. From the sounds of it, it's like you've never seen her feet before. Depending on her personality that would determine if you should have done something. If she is a strict boss who loves power then I would do nothing. If she is laid back talkative with employees then I guess you could have complimented her pedicure or if her feet were out of her heels then you could have said resting the feet I see? Nothing like please let me suck your toes and I would never ever touch. Also when I joke around I say like good thing I don't have that problem (sore feet from wearing heels). I love when girls say my feet are so sore because then I can say you should get them massaged. I could never do it since it is a work environment but just the thought is quite a fantasy!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take it as a great one time moment. don't mess with it. just treasure it. i would!!!!! I have:D

if she was on break, making anything of it would feel like a violation of her personal space if i had to take a wild guess.

either way.... lucky you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work at a place called Reliance Electric and one of the payroll clerk have a pair of thick meaty wide soles. I was in love! However, I remember those meaty, wide thick wrinkled soles today as if it was yesterday. The year was 1975!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treasure the moment is right! It's at work...don't shit where you eat man. Especially with the boss! Maybe wait for staff party or that type of thing..ya know, out of office, to give a foot comment like that out. What happens if she takes offense...in this day and age man ya just don't know [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say be a tiger or lion, observe her from a safe distance and then strike up a conversation (not about feet) to break the ice. Feel the waters, maybe it can lead to better opportunities. trust me!
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you see her shoeless again, you might say--in a joking, friendly way--"Uncomfortable shoes?" That is, if you're bold enough to do that.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the point in talking about her feet? To what end does that course of action lead? Minimal reward for max risk.

If you're attracted to her strike up a normal conversation with her. Ask her how she spent the weekend. Ask how she spends her free time. Crack some FUNNY jokes. If she likes something you like see if you guys can do it together. When it gets to the point where there is mutual attraction going on then you can talk about what you're attracted to including her feet and it will be well received.

Unless you guys are already flirting alot of the advise these other guys are giving will give you the creepy guy moniker in the office.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
What's the point in talking about her feet? To what end does that course of action lead? Minimal reward for max risk.

Forgive me for asking, but do you honestly think we--as men--are expected to approach every attractive woman? I see pretty feet everyday. That doesn't necessarily mean I have a TO DO LIST! If there's no sexual conquest, am I wasting my time? [Confused] I have no intentions of asking her out, nor complimenting her on her feet. She's my boss! For all intents and purposes, I simply wanted to share my thoughts.

--------------------

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say then just don't mix business with pleasure and continue to enjoy the view as your attraction to her feet will remain your secret.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links