Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Boss's Feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Boss's Feet!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
What's the point in talking about her feet? To what end does that course of action lead? Minimal reward for max risk.

Forgive me for asking, but do you honestly think we--as men--are expected to approach every attractive woman? I see pretty feet everyday. That doesn't necessarily mean I have a TO DO LIST! If there's no sexual conquest, am I wasting my time? [Confused] I have no intentions of asking her out, nor complimenting her on her feet. She's my boss! For all intents and purposes, I simply wanted to share my thoughts.
Hmmmm. Yes!!! Just joking.

Men appreciate a man of action. Every man since adam will tell the story of how he saw a hot chic the other day. But the beautiful woman IS NOT the important part of the story...what every guy wants to hear is WHAT YOU DID. Hence why many of the guys substituted in their own way of handling the situation. "dude I would have done this" or " Dude you should have done that". In a way...the story has absolutely NOTHING to do with the pretty girl...but EVERYTHING to do with the character of the person telling it. We get to know the story teller better through it. We've all seen a super hot girl....but what is hot to you is not hot to me and vice versa...but the effect that the beauty has on us is the same and how we deal with that beauty is where the insight into one's being starts. That's the REAL story!

Some guys suggested ogling her. Others suggested complimenting her feet. Still others suggested asking if her feet hurt. I suggested actually engaging her...ignoring your object of desire as a means to obtain your object of desire. Each guy handles it differently! I'm sure if you told your boys about the hot girl you saw...one of them would say "Why didn't say hello?"....Then you could give your excuse. But you wouldn't fault the guy for asking that question. It's expected.

I'm a "go getter" "Type A" personality. I'm the guy in my group of friends that approaches the group of the hottest girls in the club(how I got my gf). I go after what I want. So this attitude is reflected in my posts. It's my opinion. I like to think that my attitude is very much steeped in reality. What I suggest to someone is something I've done, not make believe like some of my foot fetish peers. Of course it's not practical to approach every girl you see...but it's less practical to document inaction for every beautiful woman you see too.

There's always a time and a place... and a classy way to do things. I'd never advocate violating that rule.

GQ

<---- doesn't condone "To do list" as it applies to women. But love "To do list" for life goals.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=025741
(My gf's thread)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I'm a "go getter" "Type A" personality. I'm the guy in my group of friends that approaches the group of the hottest girls in the club(how I got my gf). I go after what I want. So this attitude is reflected in my posts.

No harm, no foul. [Roll Eyes] You come across as someone with "Type A" personality. Believe me, I admire that! Just needed 2 get that off my chest. Truth be told, I've spent most of my adult life pointing fingers & assuming blame--only to ask the question: "WHY?" when I should b asking myself: "Why not?"

So terrified of the unknown. (I wish there was a medical term for what I have) Then maybe i wouldn't feel so strange half the time. I've been called an introvert, pervert, and more recently, a hermit. Quite honestly, I feel my shyness is more of an excuse than anything else! You'd think @ this point--at age 40--I would've outgrown it by now. Not everyone has the capacity to say what they mean & mean what they say. Over the years, I think I've gotten better. Then again, I'm my own worst critic.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a progression that you've found..Why--->Why not---->How---->When to stop

Why is she with him?

Why not me?

How do I get her?

When do I stop getting women.

Most guys get stuck at the "why". You'll hear it all the time...."he's a jerk but she's with him...why"

Some move on to the "why not me".....but so they approach women...get lucky sometimes...but never consistently.

Even fewer move on to "how do I get her" and stop there...unwilling to make the changes in one's life to become very attractive to women(not talking looks here)

And then some rare guys get to the point where women attracted to them are in abundance...and they have to ask themselves "when do I stop". This is interesting and tough...being able to attract women is like a drug.

I suggest you get "David Deangelo's" advanced series. You could probably get it for free somewhere online(hint hint). Amazing LIFE advice...not just about women. It'll help you answer the why, why not, how.....the when is up to you.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links