Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Izzit time to leave? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Izzit time to leave?
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I revealed my foot fetish to my wife early on. In the beginning it was cool. She would give me socks she had been wearing for some time that had retained a strong scent, for when she was away, and she would let me have her feet when she was home. Once we got married that all changed.

I know. Sounds cliche.

My wife not only suffers from severe Depression she also suffers from what's called Anhedonia (a clinical diagnosis). She doesn't get any pleasure from, well, anything. Particularly sex (Full disclosure: I suffer from extreme anxiety and Depression as well). As a result she's not interested in sex at all with me most of the time. For a while my fetish seemed to...intrigue her to the point where she would wear socks for a week at a time and then give them to me but personal, physical play dwindled down to nothing. Nothing. And over the years she has taken to wearing these Donald Pliner shoes with rubber insoles that do absolutely NOTHING in regard to producing any kind of scent whatsoever. So even her socks are worthless to me at this point.

The word "Fetish" is tossed around on sites like this without any knowledge of what a true fetish is. While I can get aroused from making out, foreplay and sex I cannot climax unless my fetish comes into play. My wife understands this, she just doesn't seem to care. Hell, she's rarely interested in taking it that far.

So, yeah. I've read Savage Love. I know what most might say. Our relationship is fantastic on every level but the sexual one. I've been with hundreds of women but have never connected with someone as deeply as I have with my wife. But now I'm unsatisfied. I could leave her, I suppose. Simply over feet. But I know I'll spend the rest of my life unfulfilled in most every other way. I love our relationship, but for this one aspect that is eating me from the inside out. It seems petty and selfish for me to even bring it up. But it is what it is. I am unhappy and quickly growing unhappier.

It doesn't help that I've attempted to go online and find outlets to appease my fetish, only to receive product that wasn't as advertised or no response at all. I'm nearly at my wit's end. On the one hand, I have to admit to myself it's just a "silly fetish." On the other hand, I'm not only feeling unhappy, I feel like it's driving me...crazy.

I'm just venting. I don't post much at all because, frankly, most of you people creep me the fuck out. But I'm one of you. And I'm lost at this point. I just don't know what to do. I started feeling sick recently and I was actually hoping it was Cancer or something. I think I've gotten to the point where I'd rather not be alive than have to deal with this shit.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek professional help immediately!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Seek professional help immediately!

Yep. I agree.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see one of two options.

1) see if she's okay with you renting a companion temporarily several times a week to accomodate the fetish aspect of your needs.

or

2) let your wife continue to satisfy the 99% of all your other needs and you can simply fulfill the rest of it by surfing feet smut online and pleasuring yourself in private with your hand.

Both of these options assume that she is unwilling to give your fetish another chance. If that assumption is wrong, then perhaps you can work something out with her. If not, I'd recommend option 1, personally.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is help out there, i am sure if you have severe anxiety problems you have asked for help before, take advantage of it, if you love her for who she is don't leave her.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried telling her this? If you have...take some xanax.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like you haven't even spoken to her, so what the hell are you doing on internet forums?

Go speak to her and save your relationship from imminent meltdown.

Sex is CRITICAL to a good and healthy relationship. If she doesn't want to please you sexually it will never work, simple as. Remind her how much fun you used to have before when she'd get her socks smelly etc., and how excited it would make you. If she had an intrigue back then it shouldn't be that difficult to draw it back out.

If she has no interest in the sexual side of the relationship then maybe you're better off as friends.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering your circumstances, I almost hate to bring this up but you would have probably been better served to leave out the part regarding how many of us on this site CREEP YOU THE FUCK OUT.

We all have varying degrees of what we find appealing and attractive about female feet.

While I personally might not agree with some of the different stuff some of the guys discuss, I would not go so far as to be critical of others.

The negative assessment you might have of us, could easily be applied to yourself in terms of smelling week old socks.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a deep breath and try to relax. Be thankful for what you have, first and foremost. Look at all the pain and suffering in the world, what others are dealing with and going through. Your situation is far from perfect, but, it is solveable. It starts with honest and open communication. You love and respect each other, now be a team, help each other out. Making her feel better, caring for her, being there for her, listening to her, make her feel sexy, loved and adored, is the start. Be the man. Help and support her, and get her on the right track. Once she feels better about herself, feels loved, worshipped, and beautiful, there is no doubt she will be more available to you! You in turn will get more and more of what you want. The world and life can suck at times, have a us against the world mentality. If you focus more on her than yourself and your needs, become more loving, supportive, caring and sharing, the walls will break down and more will come your way. GIVING IS RECEIVING! Have an open heart, an open mind, and be the best person, and best husband you can be. Make her fall head over heals in love with you again! CREATE THAT SPARK AGAIN! It can be a slow process, but that journey is worth it, and the light at the end of the tunnel is rekindled love and respect, and MUTUAL PLEASURE! It starts with YOU, YOUR ATTITUDE, YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY! Don't give up, run away, be a mouse....BE A MAN, AND TAKE CHARGE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT....IF YOU BUILD IT....SHE WILL CUM!!!! YOU WILL BE HAPPIER FOR IT!!!! ACT....DON'T THINK, DON'T SULK, ACT NOW!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
izzitjustme: I would have to agree with what has already been said. Get some form help to open up the dialogue between you and your wife. This can be fixed but not by taking the easy way out, SOME HARD FUCKIG WORK is ahead of you. But you can do it. Stay positive and focus on a goal, I'm sure you'll have your wife back and her feet in not time.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah..I was gonna offer advice but when I read that line of how me and everyone else creeps you the fuck out I lost complete sympathy for you.

Perhaps she is having her needs fulfilled on the side?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also agree with those against your comment that we creep you the fuck out. It's a foot fetish forum, all of us are here for the same thing. Though we may find pleasure in different ways. Maybe you're just caught up in the moment, but again my best advice would be to seek professional help.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we are good people, not "creeps" i had to add that because i see posts from many good mannered people.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, me too! I think we are very good people. However, a pychiatric's said, "82% of people who has a foot fetishes are nice guys. [Big Grin] Just think, I have had a few woman said I was a prevert because I just wanted to play with their feet instead of have sex. [Drool] I said, damn! Just think, you can't catch a STD's for play with a woman feet. Also, you can't get them pregnant. [Hop] However, I think if she want to cum while I am playing with her feet. She cam masturbate. [Jerkoff] But we are creeps.
------------------------------------------
Don't leave but negotiation, with your wife like I did when it cum to other women feet. On the othe hand, I have access to my wife feet 24/7. But, she aloud me to have fun with any woman I choose to play with their feet, foot massages, pedicues, video taping and take picture in which I have hundreds of pictures of other women feet a few large pictures on the walls of our bedroom. [Jerkoff] But, the point is I knew my love for women feet wasn't going away. Therefore, I talk about how I like women feet before I married her. [Cheers]

[ August 21, 2011, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Fwrinkledsoles ]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that everyone here creeps me the fuck out. But a lot do. The point being I've always strived to be the sort of person who recognizes I have specific desires but don't drool in public over them in a licentious manner. Yeah, this is a public forum that caters to the niche desires of a minority, but it's also open to anyone to view (including my wife, who has visited this board numerous times) and I think if you read a lot of the posts from the view of someone who doesn't have a foot fetish it would creep you the fuck out to, if you're actually an honest individual. Personally, I find it humorous when I see posts about how the world "views foot fetishists as freaks," then read the things that are said here. You don't have to be a genius to disseminate why most view us as complete freaks. The evidence is is right before you. And again - my personal opinion - it's doing us all a disservice.

But back to the original post. I have had multiple discussions with my wife. To no avail. I give her foot rubs. I paint her toenails. She seems to like these things. But when it comes to anything else that caters to my fetish she avoids it like the plague. Won't even discuss it. And I just don't get that considering how our relationship started out. She was game in the beginning. Yeah, sex becomes less frequent in a lot of relationships as years pass. But it isn't as if she even has to have sex with me. Hell, she barely has to put any effort into pleasing me, really.

But it's a matter of devotion. Aside from this, our relationship is a lot better than the relationships I've seen amongst the people I know. So do I allow a simple "fetish" to destroy that? Or do I continue on, thinking that I probably won't have an interpersonal relationship with someone this good again? Bear in mind that I waited until I was well into my thirties to get married. We've been together for over a decade. And I was with dozens of women before I met my wife so it isn't as though I'm lacking in experience.

If you want this thread to devolve into a critique of my critiques on random board members, fine. I'm not resting my fate on you people. I just figured I'd be open, honest and let you know where I'm coming from. There's a reason why I don't post much. I'm not ashamed of my proclivities, I'm just not a drooler. I figured there might be a few intelligent and reasoned individuals here who might actually be able to offer up some unique perspectives.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links