Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So kinda has to do with feet but more on general advice... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So kinda has to do with feet but more on general advice...
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

So i figured when i get with a new girl, i find it hard to stand to attention if you catch my drift, nervous you know? Then after a while i can get it up and have sex pretty comfortably.

I can last a pretty long time, and when i need to cum i would try and look down at her feet or brush my hand a long them etc... and then finally cum.

Now my situation has changed again, im really confortable with this girl im hooking up with but can hardly last at all, i end up cumming so quick and it has nothing to with her feet! Now im pretty much the complete oppisit and almost dread having to have sex with her because the moment i think "Ok try not to cum" im literally cumming a minute later! Has anyone else struggled with this at all? It doesn't help that her feet are small the most adorable things ever! But like i said, im not usually thinking of them at all.

By the way, we're just hooking up and from way different areas and haven't told her of my fetish, and not sure that i will yet as i know it won't last.

So if you have any help at all on how i can last a little long i would really appreciate it! thanks!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever heard of "cleaning the pipes" before you go out?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breathing.

As you get closer to climax take deeeeep breaths. Relax. Practice this while you're masturbating.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lick her, fuck her, lick her, fuck her, lick her... change positions, go fast, go slow, etc. Get into a steady pace and it is easier to do, I think.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do Kegels or get yourself into a whack off frequency where it desenitizes you enough to last where you want.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe you just had a issue before and now its normal.if the chic is smokin hot then youre not 2 blame

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the opposite problem lol - I take wayyyy too long.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Lick her, fuck her, lick her, fuck her, lick her... change positions, go fast, go slow, etc. Get into a steady pace and it is easier to do, I think.

Patrick

I like your style!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have the problem too. ive noticed a few shots of whiskey keeps me numb enough to keep goin. too many and i cant get hard. too little and i remain nervous.

how many girls have you been with? ive noticed i had this problem primarily the first time i started hooking up regularly. still to this day i usually have a generalized problem: either im turned on and ready to nut or im not turned on and cant get/stay up.

im still learning to be a superman in bed but i dont have any complaints and only a few arent repeat customers. the trick? get them off first. i like to go down and a girl and make her cum hard once or twice so shes REALLY wet when i slide in (so wet i can usually even get it in while still limp and get hard that way). knowing she has cum already takes the pressure off the situation and i dont care if i cum fast. this state of mind alone helps me immensely (ive concluded that this is primarily a mental issue for me, as i might be u as well).

and katt williams said it best: learn your stroke number and use your reset. hahaha

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just do it agian after the first time

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French fries & Grandma. Hitler. Carl Sagan. The Mars Rovers. Northern lights. Low pressure systems.

Ha! That was fun.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about Chaz Bono. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time someone posts this topic...

It's definitely the nerves dude...I used to have the same problem and sometimes I still get it...

Yes booze can take the edge off, but don't get dependent on it. Some times when I know I have company coming over, I'll say to myself I'll have one drink to loosen up but then I end up getting completely sloshed and proceed to pass out! Which then the girl will look at you and say to herself what the hell is going on here? Is he getting wasted just to avoid banging me?

And it has nothing to do with how many girls you've slept with...a good buddy of mine has slept with well over forty girls and recently he was caught up in a rut where his last like 4 or 5 partners he couldn't buy a hard-on...(weither he was drunk or sober)...It happens to every guy...and the guys that say "Ive never had a problem getting it up blah blah blah) are lying.

But once you get comfortable with her and you can seal the deal, definitely try what everyone else said...try to distract yourself but not to the point where you lose focus of what youre doing...

If you cum fast so what? There's other ways to please her...eat her out, finger her, whatever...

If she looks at you weird cause you finished fast say "Baby you were so good you made me finish quick". I've said that a lot of times and it's never gone bad once with the girl. It's a compliment to her!

Just make sure you get her off too..if you like her that is...if you don't like her why do you care if she gets off? She can always go home to her dildo.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great advice here!

I just think now im super confortable with her having sex, like it must have been 15 times in the same of three weeks, keep in mind, we're not a couple, i have no problem getting hard, but she is fuckin' smoking and i see her jumping up and down on me and i can't help but cum, but when we were first hooking up and i was nervous i have no problem holding off, like i had to really try and cum..

ahhhhh all so irritating!!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Nice thread with some entertaining posts here, and I somewhat share the OP's problem. For me it work a little differently. I'd like to think I am great in bed as long as it's with someone I know really well, and so when I am seeing someone new I try not to move the relationship to a physical level until I am confident enough being around her.

A good measuring stick to know when I am comfortable with a partner is to envision whether or not it would be awkward if she walked in on me changing. If I think I would be embarassed by it, then I am not ready to get busy with her.

As far as making yourself last with a new girl, I've shared pretty close to the same problem. I've been with partners so ridiculously attractive that the sex went far too fast paced. However, you can make it work in your favor if her sex drive is in good shape. If she expresses that she is in the mood, drag out the foreplay for as long as you are able to so that she is practically begging for you to seal the deal. She is more apt to be satisfied with the sex and it won't matter as much if you are a major stud in the sack.

I think that if you spend more time with her in bed and get to know her turn-ons and she get's to know yours the "lasting longer" part should evolve naturally. In the meantime I suppose you can take a couple of tricks mentioned in this thread to get you started. [Tongue]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links