Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So kinda has to do with feet but more on general advice... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So kinda has to do with feet but more on general advice...
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to think about dumb stuff will probaly make u go soft...think about pleasing her....switch positions.....a good jerk before u have the encounter....i use Magnums, but when i use the reg. condoms, i last longer also..

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I have the opposite problem lol - I take wayyyy too long.

I'm in that same boat. Not more than 3-4 times in 30 years of marriage have we done anything close to a quickie. l love the ending but I love enjoying the "getting there" as well. [Smile]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before you cum think about dead hedgehogs or stinkin' dog shit on your shoes

you'll get there bud, maybe she's too tight?

either masturbate before sex so you're on your second not-so-sensitive round or masturbate more regular so you de-sensitize your cock

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thanks for all the awesome replies you guys and you will all be happy to know, i think ive cracked it!

Confidence - thats the key. I had this thought to myself of, hey this is my dick and i know how to use it, if im about to cum, i'll pull out, chill for a second then start again, staying in control of all the moments in the sex, keeping my cool, staying confident. I think it works...wait infact i know it works. We were in doggy last night and she said it was the best sex she had ever had and that she came for about 30 seconds.

By far one of the best compliments ive ever had haha! And to think a few weeks previous i would so scared about what 'might' happen ya know?

Confidence...

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links