Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's more disappointing? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's more disappointing?
tcbf1701
Board Regular
Member # 43841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tcbf1701   Email tcbf1701   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you find more disappointing? An unattractive woman with gorgeous feet, or a beautiful woman with ugly feet?

I was at a convenience store the other day, when I spotted a barefoot woman at the register buying a 12 pack.

From behind, she had a nice figure, fantastic ass, gorgeous feet. About a size 7, nice long finger like footjob toes with the toenails painted fuck me red. She looked like she was pretty hot. The soles of her bare feet were filthy black, like she'd been running around barefoot all day.

I was in the act of taking out my phone to covertly video her feet, when she turned around...OH THE HORROR!!! This girl fell out of the ugly tree and hit every god dammed branch on the way down!

She looked like she might have been ok looking before the booze took it's toll.

What a disappointment. I thought I was gonna have some good stuff to add to my jack off stash.

[Cry] [Mad] [Puke]

--------------------
Barefoot chicks rule!!!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... You know that's how it usually is. The unattractive or average looking chick has the sexiest looking toes while the drop dead gorgeous super model type has the not so good looking feet. I choose feet over face any day lol!!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, an attractive face is more important than nice feet, as I actually have to find the woman (and her figure) attractive before I decide to go for her feet.

That said, an attractive woman with terribad feet would definitely be a problem.

I honestly can't pick one over the other. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I check out a girl starting with the face and then go down from there. If they're ugly I don't get to the feet so I don't really care. Hot chicks with ugly feet on the other hand, those are the types I reserve for one night stands and no more. Even then I have to distract my mind from the knowledge that hideous feet are touching me so I don't go limp.

Definitely can't date someone with ugly feet though so in my case its the hot chick with ugly feet that disappoint me because they're not dating potential for me and as for ugly chicks well yes when I'm with a hot chick that has ugly ass feet sometimes I wish I could just take the ugly girls pretty feet and transplant them onto the hot one so she can be perfect.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much across the board, there's nothing more unattractive than unattractiveness.

There are more attractive women with nice feet, because the symmetry that makes them beautiful also applies to their feet.

There's never any reason to have to settle for one or the other, because you can easily have both.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanster77
Board Regular
Member # 39384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanster77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much for me. I've gone for some "unattractive" women just to get to their feet. I guess my fetish is just that strong... lol!

--------------------
DemonVamp

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to look down, before looking up. During summer months and trips to the zoo and whatnot, I have seen really nice looking feet, deep red nails and smooth looking soles only to look up and see a 300 pound woman waddling along. I think I have a strong foot fetish as well, but I want the owner of the feet to look nice as well. At least look average. I know I have seen some feet at random places and then when I see the owner, she looks like she smokes 10 packs a day, with her leathery skin and hair turning grey. She probably is missing half of her teeth as well. But her feet do look nice.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is a tough choice, I have seen some hotties with ugly feet or feet that are not maintained. But then you get these ugly or so-so girls with some feet that make you want to jump out of your pants.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mistress Stormy is a good example of pretty feet, not so pretty face. I [Jerkoff] to her videos quite often! I love pretty feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_EiUP9gLQE&feature=related

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, her face isn't that bad, I think a better example is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Wz_fqKUCM

She is advertising herself as a granny and an old maid and she does have very nice feet, but I don't know if I want to look up, from the floor and under her feet, and see her.

I'd take Stormy, any day over this granny.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont care for Granny's feet to much.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I think that is a tough choice, I have seen some hotties with ugly feet or feet that are not maintained. But then you get these ugly or so-so girls with some feet that make you want to jump out of your pants.

I would actually date a so-so-looking girl with nice feet, an attractive girl with so-so feet, or even a so-so-looking girl with so-so feet; if her personality is up to par and she and I connect on that level, then I'm going for her.

If any of that is ugly--her face, her feet, and/or her personality--then I am definitely turned off from her.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those 2 links are horrible examples, has nothing to do with the title of this thread. LOL Their face and feet are not good.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

I like stormys feet. I was basically saying that I like prefer nice feet over a nice face. If a hot chick has nasty feet I wont give her a second look.
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a hot chick with ugly feet is way more disappointing. It is a huge turn-off for me. I could get into an "ugly" chick who had pretty feet and a body that wasn't repulsive.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links