Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's more disappointing? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's more disappointing?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetplease:
For me I check out a girl starting with the face and then go down from there. If they're ugly I don't get to the feet so I don't really care.

Right.

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
For me, an attractive face is more important than nice feet, as I actually have to find the woman (and her figure) attractive before I decide to go for her feet.

Same here. If a woman is unappealing on the outside, I won't bother to look down to see what her feet look like for fear that my eyes would be scarred.

If she's eye candy, I will look down. Usually, I'm not disappointed with what I see.

Notice I said usually, meaning that there are exceptions to the rule. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. So it's not worth even saying, "That's not true, National. I know this one girl who looks like Susan Boyle, but whose feet are hotter than most hot women ..."

Forget it!

Girls like that are not more common than very attractive women with very cute to spectacular feet.

I mean, what if you saw a pair of feet that you thought were the hottest you've seen in your life, only to discover that it belonged to a girl who's mentally retarded? Would you still want access to her feet to do what you want with them? C'mon, now.

If you were worshiping the hottest feet you've ever set your eyes on, and then the bag was uncover from her head, and she was this retarded girl who can't control the drooling from her mouth that she couldn't brush properly, I'll bet you'll throw up on sight! Don't lie.

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Pretty much across the board, there's nothing more unattractive than unattractiveness.

There are more attractive women with nice feet, because the symmetry that makes them beautiful also applies to their feet.

There's never any reason to have to settle for one or the other, because you can easily have both.

Exactly!

But for the sake of this topic, it's disappointing to see someone who is not supposed to have ugly feet to have ugly feet.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A beautiful woman with ugly feet its most disappointing for me. my fetish is so strong that I could take a not so good looking girl that had great feet-at least if she showed them of and let me enjoy them however I wanted.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 6 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] Funny, when I read this question I thought I was on one side of this question, but upon reviewing my past behavior, I ended up on the other. I have actually dated on both sides of this issue. On a few different occasions, I have picked up women based primarily on their feet which I had seen during shoeplay etc, and I must admit that some of those chicks were not that hot aside from their feet. Turns out that their feet kept some of them in my rotation for some pretty long stretches. Conversely, I dated one of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen for a few months and just could not bring myself to keep her due to her less than stellar feet. It's so weird, because even when I see this woman from time to time now, I get chills at how aesthetically gifted she is every place except her feet. I guess I may end up having to say that for me, the feet can edge a ladies relative hotness. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michelle ryan is very hot to me, and right--it hasn't anything to do with her face
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tcbf1701:
What do you find more disappointing? An unattractive woman with gorgeous feet, or a beautiful woman with ugly feet?

The latter of course.

My fetish is so strong, it doesn't matter if the women is otherwise drop-dead goregous, like she walked out of a dream, if her feet are busted its a wrap. Can't get it up, nothing.

Conversely...I know a girl, a Dominican, with a face like a French Bulldog, but damn if her feet aren't perfect. Looking at her directly is kinda hard, but her feet more than compensates for it.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL PLEASE post a pic of a french bulldog?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always look down at any woman feet. I have seen beautiful women with ugly feet and ugly woman with beautiful feet. To me it doesn't matter but I am older now and found out out beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Women attitude come in beautiful women just as well as ugly woman. It's the feet (wrinkled soles)that matter to me. [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL PLEASE post a pic of a french bulldog?

Here, take your pick.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links