Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's more disappointing? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's more disappointing?
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How ugly are we talking? Like missing teeth and acne ugly or just not good looking? Because I could deal with not attractive if she had cute feet. A hot girl with ugly feet always makes me think God stopped caring when He reached her ankles. But if the not so good looking girl was cool, fun to hang out with, and had a smoking pair of dogs then that would be fine by me.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanster77:
Not so much for me. I've gone for some "unattractive" women just to get to their feet. I guess my fetish is just that strong... lol!

I am with you on this. I am so into feet that I dont care what the face looks like. But that only applies to foot interaction. I wold never enter into a relationship with a woman who I did not find attractive just for her feet

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometime back in the 80s I was in this nighclub in Cincinnati, Ohio and I seen what I though was a beautiful woman and when I ask could I buy her a drink while sitting down at her table. My God, she was a very beautiful woman. I guess she was so beautiful that guys in the club was sending her and me drinks. I asked her since she is getting some much attention let go to another club she agreed.
Late that night we ended up at her appartment (she didn't) I was into women feet. In awhile see took off of her high heels and boy I was disppointed at her toes and soles. I finished my drink and left. The next day I told some of my male friends and they said, "I was czary." I look at them and said, right!
However, my wife had a friend who is acne ugly but she has some of the sexiest feet I ever seen at that time. I told my wife she could come over to our house as often as she wanted too. I banged my then wife often thinking about her acne ugly friend. [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Pretty much across the board, there's nothing more unattractive than unattractiveness.

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I will admit that a pretty face goes a loooong way toward making less attractive feet much more appealing. Sadly, for me, the reverse isn't true: The most beautiful of feet will not make a Gorgon's face any more palatable.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot chick with bad feet way worse.

Ugly chick with really nice feet boosts her up a few notches, I find it pretty cool actually.

My ex of 3.5 years had a stunning face, big boobs and a tiny waste (as she would spell it lol) but her feet only got about a 5.5 to 6/10. Attrocious legs too. Her feet weren't ugly, just smallish and wide whereas I love long and slender. I crave streamlined feet (and girls for that matter). She always let me have my way with her feet too (feet in face handjob or me whacking off usually. She could make her feet stink reallll nice too haha.

Every time she took off her shoes Id pray that her feet would be more like her Mum's and also she'd get some damn calf definition but they never were [Cry]

[ December 01, 2011, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take a chick with "girl next door" looks with feet I'm attracted to over a "hot model" looking chick with feet I'm not attracted to without a doubt...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've hooked up with tons of "not so good looking"/ ugly chicks that have nice feet (some of them are on here http://www.clips4sale.com/37512). My fetish is too strong. I couldn't get with a hot chick that had ugly ass feet... hot chick with ugly feet = a bigger disapointment. I'm sorry but my dick don't get hard at looking at a nice face. I'd hook up with a but-her-face chick with sexy feet with the quickness.

The only way I would make an exception for a hot chick with ugly feet is if the woman had a face like Paula Patton or maybe Zoe Saldonia (or however you spell her name), some big huge natural breasts like Vanessa Dell, a big phat poked out ass like Cherokee D Ass, and a flat stomach with tight abs like Kelly Rowland, and the legs of Tina Turner in her prime, with the brain of a rocket scientest and the heart of Mother Theresa, and she would have to be obsessed with me, and we would have to have an open relationship where only I get to mess with other women's feet while she did nothing... THEN I wouldn't care that her feet were busted... but sense a woman like that might not exist (and if she did, someone already has that OR the price to get her would be sky high)... so the answer is.... no? I guess... what were we talking about again? I'm gonna go jerk off to this image in my head right quick.

Bottom Line = I would much rather kick it with a woman with that pretty ass feet, but a slightly busted face.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A hot chick with ugly feet is a deal breaker for me!
I once dated a hot chick who gave the best blowjobs on earth, but her feet were terrible - so we didnt last too long.
If i see a chick who is plain and half attractive but has stunning feet, i could probably handle that!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smh....I feel terrible...I would almost fuck granny...I cant even say that she has great feet but they aren't bad...Its just something about her that's alluring...I REALLY FEEL AWFUL..Its like Michelle Ryan...I would mash it to her and she isn't what I would call attractive either. i have a weakness for feet and I could care less about the face..or body for that matter, AS LONG AS THE FEET ARE SUPERB...WTF is wrong with me...smh somemore....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Hot chick with ugly feet is much worse to me

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with 'cloudray'

in fact, i'm trying to get my hands on this girls feet i know ...she's homely, but damn, she's got an ass, a pair of legs, and feet that drive me insane

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think just as guys without a fetish might say, it depends for me on how horny I am. I like the idea of being with an attractive woman. But an annoying girl or a girl who looks unattractive would be just fine if I'm worked up and want to get off.

I wouldn't care how ugly she was if she had sexy feet and liked to tease/please me with them. But when I think of long-term or marriage, I don't know if I'd be able to stick with her.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finding out a pretty girl has awful feet is much more disappointing to me, after all, whenever you see a girl that has a beautiful face and a hot body, you sort of expect her feet to fall in line, whereas, with an ugly chick, great feet are like a bonus.

Your case notwithstanding, the first thing we usually see in women for the first time is her face, 'cause not every woman wears bare open shoes all the time, or goes barefoot, so generally, when you see a female face, you immediately know what you're working with. Same thing goes for bodies, unless a woman wears very baggy clothes, but I find that closed shoes are the great equalizer in many cases.

I have spoken.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put a bag over her face, I'll settle for pretty feet.

It also clammers down most of their compulsive yapping.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful women with ugly feet are more disappointing to me. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, whether it's the face or the feet.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links