Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trouble getting a footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Trouble getting a footjob
bfba22
Board Regular
Member # 44253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bfba22   Email bfba22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, so I'm a 22 year old college student in Athens, GA and having trouble getting foot action. I don't really drink or go to bars, so trying to meet a foot girl other ways is difficult. Anyone in the area and know of any girls willing to give footjobs?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're in trouble dude. Getting foot action isn't the goal. Otherwise we'd get nowhere. The goal is to meet women that you're attracted to and that are attracted to you. The feet stuff comes later and directly related to how attracted she is to you.

Did you really think that someone would reply "Jenn loves foot action, she lives at 120 Cherry lane and her phone # is 565-XXX-XXXX. Call her, she loves it!" That isn't the real world at all. You must get out...it might not be bars...but you must get out and meet women. Befriend them, attract them, show them a good time.

Getting women is no easy task. Some men will date and sleep with beautiful woman after beautiful woman...some men will have one such woman in their life...and most men will go without. This is reality....where you're at depends alot on the amount of effort you put into yourself.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlTheFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 43864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlTheFootLover   Author's Homepage   Email AlTheFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ could not have said it any better. I would add one caveat to this though if you were really THAT desperate and that is looking through craigslist/backpage. But keep in mind if you do that your not only going to pay through the nose paying for what your looking for is obviously illegal. I would take GQ's advice as although i'm 25 i'm re thinking my whole life and realize there's alot I need to change about myself for the better. It's easy in our fast food world to want things easy but alot of things in life require alot of hard work to get what you want...
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ's advice is always "SPOT ON"...A big thing that gets in the way of 'Foot Guys" AND HAVING THE FEET YOU WANT IS...

BEING FOCUSED ON THE WRONG THING..

"FOOTJOBS"?

Find the girl that adores you first...YOU'LL GET MORE FOOTJOBS THAN YOU COULD EVER WANT...

If you're just looking for a "Cheap" encounter and you're not to smooth with the ladies, I guess classifieds is the way to go...But its what I term as empty sex...No love, No feelings...I'm doing this for the "Money" energy...Not my kinda thing...

I have only seen a couple of women who "SAY" they love to give footjobs... I don't believe it... There will be the rare woman who gets off on the way her feet can control the guy that she likes... She may actually develope some kinda of "LIKE" for it but its the POWER that she loves...It actually seems like a lot of work. I have actually kept my footjobs kinda short because I thought that the provider was working too hard...

If she really likes you...A FOOTJOB IS NOTHING...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AlTheFootLover:
i'm 25 i'm re thinking my whole life and realize there's alot I need to change about myself for the better. It's easy in our fast food world to want things easy but alot of things in life require alot of hard work to get what you want...

Atta boy!! Go get what you want man. It's never too late. 25? You've still got plenty of time as many doors are still open for you. Keep it up. I applaud your efforts.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
If you're just looking for a "Cheap" encounter and you're not to smooth with the ladies, I guess classifieds is the way to go...But its what I term as empty sex

rather empty than none at all [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a lot of great advice here from GQ, Al and Detroit. You're better off going out to meet women in some sort of social setting (And, by the way, bars don't have to be involved.), get to know them and go from there. Believe me, once a woman is comfortable with you and generally likes being around you, it's definitely possible to get foot action, including footjobs, from female friends. I've been there, done that. Even with female friends, they were good experiences because I knew them to some degree, rather than them being a complete stranger I was paying to get some kind of foot action.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm assuming you got to UGA...soo you go to one of the top party schools in the nation and you don't really drink or go to bars?!?! What the hell are you doing there????

Its ridiculously easy to pick up chicks at the bars there and they'l pretty much do anything you want if you've already taken care of them.

You could go to the strip club there and pay for it I guess if thats more your thing its called toppers. Its way cheaper to pay for a girls drinks at one of the bars and take her home with you. She won't be eager to collect and get to the next client.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
You're in trouble dude. Getting foot action isn't the goal. Otherwise we'd get nowhere. The goal is to meet women that you're attracted to and that are attracted to you. The feet stuff comes later and directly related to how attracted she is to you.

Did you really think that someone would reply "Jenn loves foot action, she lives at 120 Cherry lane and her phone # is 565-XXX-XXXX. Call her, she loves it!" That isn't the real world at all. You must get out...it might not be bars...but you must get out and meet women. Befriend them, attract them, show them a good time.

Getting women is no easy task. Some men will date and sleep with beautiful woman after beautiful woman...some men will have one such woman in their life...and most men will go without. This is reality....where you're at depends alot on the amount of effort you put into yourself.

GQ

I agree with EVERY word of GQs post. Look man, I just turned 20 and I, too, have an incredibly wild foot appetite. Whenever I have a sudden urge to worship and any foot action at all, I text random chick friends and maybe ONCE in a blue moon I'll actually get something. But here's the thing. I've been going through the bouts of wanting to improve myself tenfold to go out and get the things I want. I want to be able to dress well, take care of my health, become financially successful, and get the women also. But again, it takes work. Sometimes to satisfy even our deepest desires, we have to go to extremes to get what we want. But this our time, gentlemen. There should never be an excuse for working hard and focusing on the things that we REALLY want out of life.

Sorry, felt like I needed to express my opinion lol [Hump]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

GQ

I agree with EVERY word of GQs post. Look man, I just turned 20 and I, too, have an incredibly wild foot appetite. Whenever I have a sudden urge to worship and any foot action at all, I text random chick friends and maybe ONCE in a blue moon I'll actually get something. But here's the thing. I've been going through the bouts of wanting to improve myself tenfold to go out and get the things I want. I want to be able to dress well, take care of my health, become financially successful, and get the women also. But again, it takes work. Sometimes to satisfy even our deepest desires, we have to go to extremes to get what we want. But this our time, gentlemen. There should never be an excuse for working hard and focusing on the things that we REALLY want out of life.

Sorry, felt like I needed to express my opinion lol [Hump]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkjohapies@yahoo.com
Board Regular
Member # 44365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkjohapies@yahoo.com   Author's Homepage   Email hkjohapies@yahoo.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Im in NJ I give foot worship session my email is hkjohapies@yahoo.com if you come to NJ and looking for sucking my toes [Smile]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bfba22
Board Regular
Member # 44253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bfba22   Email bfba22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetplease:
So I'm assuming you got to UGA...soo you go to one of the top party schools in the nation and you don't really drink or go to bars?!?! What the hell are you doing there????

Its ridiculously easy to pick up chicks at the bars there and they'l pretty much do anything you want if you've already taken care of them.

You could go to the strip club there and pay for it I guess if thats more your thing its called toppers. Its way cheaper to pay for a girls drinks at one of the bars and take her home with you. She won't be eager to collect and get to the next client.

If I went here for undergraduate then I'd probably still have the energy to go to bars and get wasted, but as a grad student I really don't have the time. Besides, all the girls I've run into downtown are stuck up bitches and aren't worth talking to.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ bfba22

I get what you mean more than you know...I go to georgia tech but you don't have to have the energy or time to get wasted. You can just show up somewhere between 12 and 1, buy them a couple drinks and take them home, you don't have to drink yourself.

Say you wish you could but you're allergic to ethanol and would end up in the hospital if they insist on you drinking with them. Or if you're down to waste money/drinks you can just pretend to take the shot and spit it back out into a cup of "vodka sprite."

Trust me, you don't know stuck up until you've come to my college. Even the fat ugly bitch is stuck up and swears she's hot shit. I thought you were just looking for a girl to give you footjobs...who cares if the girl attached to those feet is stuck up and stupid, you're not trying to date her and you'll never see her again unless you try to.

My advice is go to the bars and pick up a girl there, get out of your comfort zone and act confident/cocky and it'll be easy. Even if that's not you, just act like it is...like I said, doesn't sound like you're trying to find Mrs. Right or someone to date so who cares if she knows what you're really like or not...it's the type of guy they're most likely to fuck. Also take a friend that's social with you, it's harder to get a girl without a buddy to help you out with her friend, they're usually in pairs or packs there.

Otherwise, toppers is really your only other option and I don't think they do that type of shit in there so you'd have to take the stripper home and that can get pricey. I think its like 400 bucks for one of them to leave with you but I'm not sure, I've never asked.

If you do take up on my advice on the bars though, unless you're a typical american white boy whatever you do don't walk into the bars with confederate flags at the doors...they're full of racist pricks.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bfba22
Board Regular
Member # 44253

Haha crazy stuff dude, I went to GT for undergrad. Doing my masters in pharmacy here at UGA
bfba22
Board Regular
Member # 44253

Yeah, Tech Bitch Syndrome sucks. I feel guilty about complaining now, because I remember when I was at Tech how bad it was. At least I have hot girls to check out in the library here at UGA
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links